Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

test-icle

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Which version of firefox are you using?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

tuxy wrote:
    Which version of firefox are you using?
    2.0.0.6 it says here.

tom dunne wrote:
    2.0.0.6 it says here.

Shit, I have no idea what the problem is then. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Oh dear... :D:D:D

[nocensor]**** it, I don't care[/nocensor]

• Advertisement

I'll try this.

[nocensor] bollox **** **** [/nocensor]

Ah, hours of endless fun.

That's weird it should be fucking working. :confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,591 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

**** it, whoever invented vbulletin was a ****

tuxy wrote:
    That's weird it should be fucking working. :confused:

fuck it, I don't care.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,591 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

tom dunne wrote:
    fuck it, I don't care.

my life is bein made works cos if yizzer selves bein able to do it!

fuckers! ;)

• Advertisement

Ah good, I see you finally got the right version of firefox ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Welcome to the newest version of Firefox club, faceman ;).

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,065 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

[non filter]****[/non filter] This had better [nofilter]****ing[/nofilter] work.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,065 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Ah nuts. What version of firefox do I need. Also I have noscript on. Does that affect it?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

[nocensor]****[/nocensor] This had better [nocensor]****ing[/nocensor] work.

Try 'nocensor'

I have noscript on. Does that affect it?

It shouldn't. Different variations of the 'get-around' work on different browsers and different versions of that browser. Try a few variations like 'nocensor' 'noncensor' 'nofilter' 'non filter' etc..

Try 'nocensor'
    Isn't that what I tried? Piss flaps, neither of those work.

Isn't that what I tried? Piss flaps, neither of those work.

You tried nofilter & nonfilter. I dunno. Strange one...

You tried nofilter & nonfilter. I dunno. Strange one...
    I tried that first I just edited my original post with the suggestions you gave me.

The penny drops! :o

edited to protect the guilty ;)

faceman wrote:

You should edit that post faceman. You're misleading people there and it's not fair.

• Advertisement

better?

im with you now, fixed it.

faceman wrote:
    im with you now, fixed it.

What browser are you using?

im on IE today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

It's not everyday you see a five star thread in the Test Forum. :D

Fuck me I finally got this working.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

[nofilter]****ing[/nofilter] hell ah bollocks to that i prefer my way stupid cunting [nofilter] thing

miju wrote:
    [nofilter]****ing[/nofilter] hell ah bollocks to that i prefer my way stupid cunting [nofilter] thing

It's

[html][nocensor][/nocensor][/html]

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

oooohhhh course it [nocensor]****ing[/nocensor] is :)

edit: isn't :(

• Advertisement

What's the browser, and what operating system are you using? And when's the last time you cleared your cache?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement