Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

junior cert night!!!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭blubloblu

Not going to Matthew H. party are you? Who are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 villadonn

my school bought like a 100 tickets for wezz and we all bought one ive never been and the whole disco thing doesn't really interest me but not much else 2 do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Barcode was class last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

****n junior certers keepin me awake all nite

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Ozone in Leixlip was unreal still half deaf 14 hours later!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭FranchisePlayer

Just wenrt to the cinema disco's in Carlow are not on till friday went to the 6.30 showing with a couple of lads when we came out everyone from our school was there:D :D and everyone lives 22 miles form the cinema

• Registered Users Posts: 4,828 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Gig, Meal, Cinema...was a good drunk night!
    Disco Friday night! woo! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I ate a gigantic pizza, did my homework and played video games until 1AM. The latter was more of a result of me getting too caught up in the game and losing track of time.

It was nice having a few classes with barely anybody in them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

We went to marshes shopping centre, had kfc in food court, got a little tipsy [not enough drink to get drunk though :D] then went to the cinema to see 1408, then met up with the girls ,who went to a chinese.
    Good night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭jb91

So many people still seemed under the influence on Thursday morning lol

Make me regret going for a family meal. STILL have to celebrate my results!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

jb91 wrote:
    So many people still seemed under the influence on Thursday morning lol

Make me regret going for a family meal. STILL have to celebrate my results!!!!!!!!
    Yeah, a good few were drinking before school on Thursday, didn't see the point though:rolleyes: . Still, gave the others that were hangin from the night before something to laugh at:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 egyhos

wednesday... best night ever, went to the arcade in o'connell street then to a free gaff got tipsy:) ... then went to parker browns, stood in a que for 2 hrs and didnt go in, dont mind much though, we just got a taxi and went to leiusure plex in stillorgan, played pool till midnight, and then got a cab home...wooo
    oh and i got screamed at by my parents for having ****ty results...lol:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,828 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Parker browns is deadly! was there for the end of JC disco in June

Advertisement