Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

junior cert night!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 egyhos

oh...and i forgot to ask, wer r all the girls goin that night??:D :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Is anyone here NOT going to a disco lol? If so whatr ye doing???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭FranchisePlayer

Is anyone here NOT going to a disco lol? If so whatr ye doing???
    Well I plan on not going to a disco cause I positivly can not be arsed probably open a bottle of whiskey at home:D :D and the discos in Carlow are ****e:D :D

don't!!, y would u stay at home on such a special night:rolleyes: :rolleyes:...
    but seriously if u dont go to a disco then wer to:confused: , not that i wana go to a disco i absolutly hate their music:( ...

Go to a gig instead, well, presuming you like the music you'll hear there lol. At least it would be live so would be better

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I didn't go to a disco, I went to the cinema with friends then out to dinner with my family rhen to my friends house with a group from school for the night.

Oh yes and before that I did lots of shopping with my mum!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭jb91

JSK 252 wrote:
    How do you manage do buy your own drink when you are the same age as me????
    Loads of places in Greystones take student travel cards even though they don't have a DOB on them :rolleyes:

http://www.studenttravelcard.ie/

Probably a bit late to get one for JC night though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

jb91 wrote:
    Loads of places in Greystones take student travel cards even though they don't have a DOB on them :rolleyes:

http://www.studenttravelcard.ie/

Probably a bit late to get one for JC night though
    Or just go fishing, you'd be surprised how many people will oblige

Sean_K wrote:
    Or just go fishing, you'd be surprised how many people will oblige
    And you'd really be surprised how many were plain-clothes guards.

egyhos wrote:
    don't!!, y would u stay at home on such a special night:rolleyes: :rolleyes:...
    Ah dunno laziness being pissed off lots of things:rolleyes: :rolleyes: it is only the junior cert after all nothing really special..

• Advertisement

But you'll only ever have one JC night in your life (Unless you repeat of course lol)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

awhir wrote:
    piste if you get severd you ethir have massive tits,give the bartender a bj or gota fake garda or driven licence :D

If you have massive tits, an expert in bjs, a fake driving licence and a bit of a brain as Jello said you can practically carry out a putsch on Leinster House and have a fantastic career ahead of you.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

No discussion on where or how to get fake IDs on this forum plz.

JSK 252 wrote:
    If you have massive tits, an expert in bjs, a fake driving licence and a bit of a brain as Jello said you can practically carry out a putsch on Leinster House and have a fantastic career ahead of you.

How do you think Mary Harney got as far as she did ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 jcb2007

Hey,

We're doing our 5th Junior Cert night this year (previously in Metropolitan & Traffic). Should be cool - you get to choose the music yourself and it's in the city so there's always a good mix from lots of different schools.

More info:

www.bebo.com/JuniorCertbeats

[SNIP - If you want to advertise, buy some advertising space. The reason this whole post hasn't been deleted is because some real posters may find it useful.]

Piste wrote:
    If it's issued by a state company and there's no misinformation on it it's not fake ;)

But you'll only ever have one JC night in your life (Unless you repeat of course lol)
    Yeah I suppose tomorrow I will officially be in T.Y only a half day then have friday off and back for good on monday
    my sister is in 3rd and doing the junior this year so it is time to scare say it was the hardest thing in the world I will say I mentally broke down:D :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭carlmango11

I love going to discos (r whatever theyre called :D ) but I hate all the immature little pressures that go with them if its one for 15,16 year olds. Youd swear the only point of them is to meet as many easy girls as possible, wear the scangeryest clothes you can find and drink as much as possible :(:(

but I hate all the immature little pressures that go with them if its one for 15,16 year olds. Youd swear the only point of them is to meet as many easy girls as possible, wear the scangeryest clothes you can find and drink as much as possible :(:(

Exactly why I stay away from em

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

I love going to discos (r whatever theyre called :D ) but I hate all the immature little pressures that go with them if its one for 15,16 year olds. Youd swear the only point of them is to meet as many easy girls as possible, wear the scangeryest clothes you can find and drink as much as possible :(:(

And to get as far as you can with a girl.....

Its kinda creepy being at a disco and at the corner of your eye see some lad exploring some random girls body parts :rolleyes:

Stev_o wrote:
    And to get as far as you can with a girl.....

Its kinda creepy being at a disco and at the corner of your eye see some lad exploring some random girls body parts :rolleyes:

LMFAO!! We'll if thats what floats their boat.....:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Guess alot of modern days girls like people watching :rolleyes: kinda scary eh ?

Ha they possibly do. So she can have further prospects for exploration of her atonomy....haha!

Ha they possibly do. So she can have further prospects for exploration of her atonomy....haha!

Would REALLY suck though if the lads failed biology in his science results

ROFL!! What bothers me is some of them are so public about doing it at a disco...

...dont mind if they are away in a corner etc where its not so visible

I made the mistake once of being out in stephens green whoops my bad to anyone who saw too much walking by;)

well i guess thats the whole point of jc night... ur ment to meet new ppl (if u get my drift):) :D:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

Piste wrote:

How do you think Mary Harney got as far as she did ;)

Fair point Fair play.:D

No putsch on Leinster House yet is there?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭joekeville

whats on junior night and wen do tickets go on sale thanks
    joe

joekeville wrote:
    whats on junior night and wen do tickets go on sale thanks
    joe

What county are you in?

• Advertisement

Just got some fantastic news re Junior Cert night.

Most of my mates go to a school that organises a camping trip on JC night and everyone else is going for a family meal.

We'll have the weekend but it's just not the same.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Advertisement