Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

junior cert night!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 egyhos

Piste wrote:
    Who wont let them drink?

I mean that if your mates are the ones getting the drinks, that no one would buy them any and they'd say that they're too young....Kinda hypocrite in my idea but it happens:p

i mean like JC night is all about celebrating (and getting drunk:D ) wid ur fellow students hu worked hard for these results, rite??

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭-donegal-girlie

egyhos wrote:
    I mean that if your mates are the ones getting the drinks, that no one would buy them any and they'd say that they're too young....Kinda hypocrite in my idea but it happens:p

i mean like JC night is all about celebrating (and getting drunk:D ) wid ur fellow students hu worked hard for these results, rite??

Doesnt really make sence..its not us that gets the drink anyway! We buy it off the older ones!!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I buy my own drink!

That is a tad hypocritical alright, underage drinkers not letting other underage drinkers drink because they're underage!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

Piste wrote:
    I buy my own drink!

That is a tad hypocritical alright, underage drinkers not letting other underage drinkers drink because they're underage!

How do you manage do buy your own drink when you are the same age as me???? OMFG WTF!

What does piste mean? Piste in terms of sking or what?? lol.:D :D

Piste is a brand of clothes (hoodies and t-shirts) with a sorta vague skiing theme, I used to wear this red piste hoody ALL the time when I was about 12-14 and so I used the name on internet things.

Lots of people think it's an alcohol reference though :p

And how do I buy my own drink? Well I look older than I am I guess
    plus I have a good ID

• Advertisement

;)
    Piste wrote:
    Piste is a brand of clothes (hoodies and t-shirts) with a sorta vague skiing theme, I used to wear this red piste hoody ALL the time when I was about 12-14 and so I used the name on internet things.

Lots of people think it's an alcohol reference though :p

And how do I buy my own drink? Well I look older than I am I guess
    plus I have a good ID

So you go into an off licence and they sell you it without asking for ID? Are the people Polish in the bar?:D :D

My Dad owns 2 pubs and always and I mean always ask young people for ID. If they dont he tells them to **** off and out the door with them! Well he was in the gardai for 20 years so he would have to obey the law.... wouldnt he???:rolleyes:

I thought about your username being connected to some reference about alcohol but I thought you were a respectable lady that wasnt into that;) ( I do expect a compliment you know!)

I have ID, did you not read the spoiler? I don't get asked all the time though.

Haha I am a respectable young lady!

Piste wrote:
    I have ID, did you not read the spoiler? I don't get asked all the time though.

Haha I am a respectable young lady!

****, I didnt highlight the spoiler. I thought it was one of those things where you add a graphic to make it look as though yOU wrote something but didnt. How wrong was I?

How do you do put in the spoiler thing into a post?

Where did you get your fake ID? Does it have a picture of a monkey instead of you on it:D ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I know I can't stop you but if you're going to get drunk, keep it away from the media. They hate teens already, this is like Christmas to them. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Yeah... and try not get pregnant. Or, you know, diseased.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Unless your from the west...they need the population :D

JSK 252 wrote:
    ****, I didnt highlight the spoiler. I thought it was one of those things where you add a graphic to make it look as though yOU wrote something but didnt. How wrong was I?

How do you do put in the spoiler thing into a post?

Where did you get your fake ID? Does it have a picture of a monkey instead of you on it:D ?

Can't tell you that now, Boards would get in trouble :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

yeah considering 4-6 people use the JC forum, your dirty secret will be widespread in 5-7 months:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

You dont deserve a fake id if ye dont know where to get one :D

Piste wrote:
    Can't tell you that now, Boards would get in trouble :)

Nah they wont. Ill sort em out for ya:) .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Damn you Piste, I just cut the thread up. Now it's haemorrhaging!

/me staunches the bleeding

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

lol i cant remmber the night jc was over :D

hope to not go that far this time :)

piste if you get severd you ethir have massive tits,give the bartender a bj or gota fake garda or driven licence :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

awhir wrote:
    piste if you get severd you ethir have massive tits,give the bartender a bj or gota fake garda or driven licence :D

What? You don't need any of those things to get served these days. All you need is a brain.

I have none of those things! I do have ID though, just none of the ones you mentioned.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 simpsonsfan15

HELP!!i dunno wat to wear for junior cert night im goin to a disco and i was wondering if a tshirt is ok with jeans or should it be a shirt with a jumper or wat i am totally confused and should i wear shoes or runners ???please reply i need all the help i can get with clothes!!!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

HELP!!i dunno wat to wear for junior cert night im goin to a disco and i was wondering if a tshirt is ok with jeans or should it be a shirt with a jumper or wat i am totally confused and should i wear shoes or runners ???please reply i need all the help i can get with clothes!!!:confused:
    What a catastrophe[/sarc]. Sorry:o ,don't really see the problem, i suppose it's a lot easier for lads though. Don't have a clue where i'm going on results night yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I say everybody would a lot happier if they didn't put any work into their appearance at all. :D

Are you a guy?

If the answer is "yes", then wear jeans and a nice shirt, check topman for nice shirts. As for shoes, you´re not going to get turned away for wearing runners as it´s only a JC disco, but a pair of black shoes or even skate shoes will look a lot classier.

I wouldn´t advise a jumper as you´ll only be boiling hot all night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

Davidius wrote:
    I say everybody would a lot happier if they didn't put any work into their appearance at all. :D
    Sounds like a plan, that'd be one strange disco, agree with qwertplaywert as well, the music at discos really is shít
    Piste wrote:
    Are you a guy?
    Woops, sorry again:o :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

i ****ing hate discos!!!:mad: i just don't "get" them. everybody's get all sweaty and smelly while listening to crappy music; what's the attraction? i probably will end up going to one though cos all my friends will want to...agh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 simpsonsfan15

Thanks Piste u were a big help i think im just goin to go with a collared tshirt jeans and a grey pair of shoes !!!! hope ye all enjoy yer junior night im ****ing it that i did crap im the junior and that will be a real downer for the night !!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 egyhos

oh no... I heard bondi doesnt have junior bondi anymore is dat tru??...
    i dont wanna go to a place wer it would all packed and you could hardly move...:(
    in terms of clothing, just put on a kul looking t-shirt, pair of jeans and ur most comfortable pair of runners, id agree wid 'piste' skate-shoes would be the best...thats wat im wearing anyway...

I'm sure you'll all look lovely!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭FranchisePlayer

Piste wrote:
    I'm sure you'll all look lovely!
    Ah there's a nice complient.......hold on a minute this is boards.ie the place where mothers are poked fun at and there is unforgiving criticism all the time:D :D

Advertisement