Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scotland vs Ireland

Options
  • 11-08-2007 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭

jaysus is that horgan injured already in the warm up ?:eek: how bad is it ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭bright

trimble?:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭bright

that is soft defence, fringes were not working nearly hard enough, and they are now trailing 7-0. Ireland need to wake up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

The ref is great.. He's class entertainment on his own. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Diamondmaker

happened Horgan?????:eek:

he was only on bench!

what a take Murphy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

After all the crap most Boards users gave him about defence just look what he did! If that was Girve one of the Lamounts would have scored FACT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Lads what happened to Horgan? Was it serious?

Stev_o wrote:
    After all the crap most Boards users gave him about defence just look what he did! If that was Girve one of the Lamounts would have scored FACT!

Point is he is onconsistent, flashes of brillinace ut can ;et you down on the basics, and I do think Girve would have made a similar take.

Girve is afterall most renowned for his hi ball skills....Having said this Murphy has likely sealed his RWC sea if continues wih this form.

SOmeone tell me what happened to shaggy??!??!

ONly tuned in at 1 min on clock!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Pure solid gold shíte, at least the Dubs kick off soon and I can rid myself of this incoherent crap.

Nothing to be gained from this, playing combinations with no understanding............... a **** frontrow, of Ulster no-hoper props, with Poor Jerry stuck in the middle wandering WTF.

Mincer Wallace FFS

AAarrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lk;jm-';jl-ve;n-.9v6uyop/3

Lucky 7 Ulster heads on pitch !!!:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Horgan went down in the warm ups. Knee problem. Flannery looks way off the pace, missing too many tackles. Same old problems in front row when Young and S Best are there. N Best not playing well either

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

somebody tell wallace he is meant to get more than 10 yards on a kick and that finding touch is a good thing. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Hey all,

Does anyone know where I can watch the match online??

I'm in Canada at the mo and you have to be in Ireland to watch it live on rte.ie

Ah god pack is just terrible not one of them is playing well POC hasnt been making himself present O Kelly has only done one good thing and stupid Ferris ruined it. Boss is just forcing the backline in the corner. Wallace is just plain crap and hasnt managed to make one good decision. Kearney at least is trying to force his way through. Bowe aint doing much. O Driscoll for all his class just cant make something out of nothing so far. Lads we really are going to be in trouble come September

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

We'll be grand in September injuries permitting as there will only be 3 of these Muppets on the pitch, tops.

Edit: That being the only 3 who arent muppets....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

we're gonna be in trouble if key players get injured, this isnt the 1st XV

You do know that you cant win a RWC with 15 players?

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭ColinJennings

Horgan went down before the match started. They still have no word on the seriousness of the injury, but he did walk off unaided, so that is some small sliver of hope.

Christ Murphy is the one that looks anyway decent today. Every time Scotland get within the 22 Ireland seem as if they are going to concede another try. POC and BOD just cant seem to get motoring today and to be honest they probably wont with the muppets that are around them.

theres try 4 :(

Stev_o wrote:
    You do know that you cant win a RWC with 15 players?

i do indeed :) we're not likely to be fielding such an understrength team in the wc as this no matter what injuries, thats all i'm saying

• Advertisement

Finally a decent ball to the backs and we get a break.

TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Go on Boss!

Wallace just depress this Irish team ahh another kick missing touch

Scrap Wallace and Boss and we might be able to get something out of this match.

Can EOS not just ring Humphreys and plead with him that he is desperately needed for the RWC *sigh*

lets hope so! jesus murphy's lookin good

Wahey nice score from the turnover, nice one Murphy deciding not to be selfish

Try #2. Trimble finishes off a scrappy back row move.

24 - 21 ireland are back in it :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Wallace at center? Im guessing were just going to kick our way into the lead

Advertisement