Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booze!! Whadda you drink on a night out?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

oh n cock suckin cowboys r just heaven!!!!
    fat frog cocktails (my local does em) r gorgeous n nothin at all like d real fat frogs:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

fat frog cocktails (my local does em) r gorgeous n nothin at all like d real fat frogs:D

its perfectly ok for girlies to drink these beverages
    Hermione* wrote:
    Why Brother J.S.Pill, I don't know what to say!
    /me blushes

Sorry about that. It was the drink talking, please don't tell my wife!!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

fat frog cocktails (my local does em) r gorgeous n nothin at all like d real fat frogs :D

Do we have a ban on txt spk in these parts? If not, I propose it be added to the charter. Trying to decipher that gibberish is more work than a Brother should be subjected to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

zaph wrote:
    Do we have a ban on txt spk in these parts? If not, I propose it be added to the charter. Trying to decipher that gibberish is more work than a Brother should be subjected to.

Here here. I find winos make more sense than txt speakers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

i posted that before i was warned about the text talk!!! im so sorry!!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

byjaysais, what's that, lol.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

i posted that before i was warned about the text talk!!! im so sorry!!:)

Well a few rasher sandwiches for the Brethren would be a good way of making amends ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

juneAbsurdBBQ.jpgpig_roast_006.jpgphoto_HomerBBQ.gif

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Very nice rig, very nice. Yes text speak should be banned in here if not on all of boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Very nice rig, very nice. Yes text speak should be banned in here if not on all of boards.
    Absolutely. Also, appropriate capitalisation should be compulsory. My eyes hurt when they see sentences beginning in lower case.

Rasher sandwiches all round for the Brethren to help get over the exertion forced upon ye by text speak ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

Fosters, Vodka, Jameson, Tequila & Jagermeister are normally what I stick to on a night out.

I do love a can of bulmers with ice on a hot day, though we dont get many of those anymore

Advertisement