Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regular tourney discussion - Who's going and what happened?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

well as predicted i was on the same table as smurph, also had flushdraw to my left who was very kind to double me up just before the break - KKvAKs all in pf, thankfully no ace... poor old smurph made a good call but lost it all... and in the end busted out - with J7(i think) - just wasn't her night - i was going grand till i gave flushdraw back 3.5K when i tried to bluff the river. got moved tables and of course flushdraw came along with me and was once again to my left. he lost a bit pot when he limped utg with 10dJd - flop was AdKd10c - he got it all in against A10 and lost. so he was left with 1375.. very next hand i push with KhQh for 2300(blinds 150/300/25), he goes all in for 1325 with Jh9h and we get called by some guy with A8o, and A high wins. Short night for us all - but hopefully the two of them will have more luck in Drogeda(thats if they get their alive, smurph's driving :D)

So are many ppl going in for the 125FO in the fitz tonight at 7?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ollyk1

Ace2007 wrote: »
    So are many ppl going in for the 125FO in the fitz tonight at 7?

32 runners last night. Nice game. I finished 10th when it finally became a crapshoot and l lost two pushes....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

poor old smurph made a good call but lost it all... and in the end busted out - with J7(i think) -

Tried to tell me she put me on a small pair when she called my AIPF with KTo, its obvious now she is just a huge girly fish who cant fold pretty pictures!

Tried to tell me she put me on a small pair when she called my AIPF with KTo, its obvious now she is just a huge girly fish who cant fold pretty pictures!

Na joe i think its just the fact that she's a woman...women and poker - don't go together:D:D:D me thinks - what u reckon joe?

• Advertisement

Na joe i think its just the fact that she's a woman...women and poker - don't go together:D:D:D me thinks - what u reckon joe?

qft

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭smurph

qft

Blah Blah Blah,

Any1 heading to the SE scalps game? How many runners does it normally get?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

How many runners for the scalps game in Lukes tonight usually?

How many runners for the scalps game in Lukes tonight usually?

Just about to ask the same thing

• Advertisement

KaG1888 wrote: »
    Just about to ask the same thing

last time i played in 2-3 weeks ago there were 25 or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭johnnysmurfman

Who the hell is that guy in the Fitz who insists on taking every single move that is made against him in the most personal way imaginable? "Jack come I open, no jack come no open, I am 10, J open, I no raise, man bet, man very clever, very young very clever". He's really doing my head in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Who the hell is that guy in the Fitz who insists on taking every single move that is made against him in the most personal way imaginable? "Jack come I open, no jack come no open, I am 10, J open, I no raise, man bet, man very clever, very young very clever". He's really doing my head in.

haha The General ftw!

• Subscribers Posts: 32,849 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Whatever you do, don't give him any encouragement, or you will have to listen politely to the same story from every tournament that is his exit hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kebabfest

that is hysterical. Just how he speaks. Where you the lad Seat 4 last nite final table who was giving out about him ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭smurph

All everybody win cept me.

glad to see that he has "cleaned" his act up a bit.....

For a long while I knew where he hid his money....
    Under the bleedin soapdish...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

min raise, General no min raise, ai aww een.

young man very lucky

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

hahah, I was the young villain in this case(if it was last night and the fitz50dc). Which guy were you Johnny?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭HiCloy

Are there Irish Open sats in the jackpot on a friday yeah? Are there tickets gteed or any idea what numbers are like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭johnnysmurfman

kebabfest wrote: »
    that is hysterical. Just how he speaks. Where you the lad Seat 4 last nite final table who was giving out about him ?

No. I was someone who got knocked out earlier having never been in a hand with him. He still wrecked my head though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭falterego

Much interest in the 110 game in lukes tonight? Think i'm heading up for the sat before hand, 3 tickets guaranteed so there might be some overlay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭30something

Luke's or Winner's, Luke's or Winner's. Damn friday night decisions.....

Where's peeps going tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 rugger

Any poker on in Armagh city tonight? Here for the night and would'nr mind a game....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

"Automatic call" is my favourite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭ttilting

apparently runners in the fitz 7 pm FO will be down tonight because of a league tourney, , , , anyone suggest an alternative or will the fitz still be the best? . . . .I read somewhere that the SE is having its 'start of the month tonight' as it postponed it last week ???? any on know the structure etc?

Thx

€50 FO in SE - anyone know what time this finishes up about?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Macspower

normally round 12/1 i think.... I'll be there donating ... come say hello.... big lad with glasses....

Mac

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭ghostface ste

Is there usually many runners for this tourn?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Kazzehh

Has anyone ever played this game? (Buglers Monday Night) Any details mainly is it still running, are the details in the schedule correct?
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,849 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Is there usually many runners for this tourn?

I'm contemplating playing this €80 FO tonight as I haven't played it in a couple of months. Last time I played, there were around 35 runners, not sure if this is still the case.

Advertisement