Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The power of breasts

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Does that mean I'm back down to only 2000 posts. :D
    NO!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

how many posts do I need :D

Almighty asked first. He can share the picture with you (IF he gets it...)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

The-Rigger wrote:
    how many posts do I need :D

I'll show you mine when you get to 2000 posts but I'm a guy so it might not be the same.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Dudess wrote:
    Almighty asked first. He can share the picture with you (IF he gets it...)

What if we join our post count together to reach the total can we get a look at one breast each?

• Advertisement

heh, yea, not really the same, erm... thanks for the offer though...

It's nice to know I have options. :p

I'll show you mine when you get to 2000 posts but I'm a guy so it might not be the same.
    What if we join our post count together to reach the total can we get a look at one breast each?
    This is really starting to make me lol!
    *gets all serious* And no! Making me laugh does not mean any concessions. *chuckle*

Dudess wrote:
    This is really starting to make me lol!
    *gets all serious* And no! Making me laugh does not mean any concessions. *chuckle*

Is that one of your breasts in the middle of that lol?

Who does get concessions, students and OAPS??

I bet they jiggle when she laughs :rolleyes:

The-Rigger wrote:
    Who does get concessions, students and OAPS??

I bet they jiggle when she laughs :rolleyes:

I'm a student. How much of a concession do I get?

• Advertisement

I dunno, I don't set the prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

I just don't understand how hot women with breasts don't just stay out home bouncing around on them, that would be class.

Dudess, do I get a discount because I'm a student?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭imeddyhobbs

The-Rigger wrote:
    Do you mean if he reaches 2000 posts, or gets 2000 more posts?
    Only retards count posts,...sorry only retards with no mental ability count posts!thanks for your non imput

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭imeddyhobbs

Having said all that i do prefer flat chested women:p
    Anymore than a mouthfull goes to waste;)

Only retards count posts,...sorry only retards with no mental ability count posts!thanks for your non imput

If they had no mental ability how would they be able to count posts. :D

The ironing is delicious.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: You should post more often. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The-Rigger wrote:
    The ironing is delicious.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: You should post more often. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I would laugh at this rig but after the post he was refering to I now have to get an aditional 2000 posts before I get to ogle dudess boobies. I am not pleased. :(

you only need to average 285 posts per day, I think you can do it, it's only
    23 per hour for 12 hours a day. easy.

The-Rigger wrote:
    you only need to average 285 posts per day, I think you can do it, it's only
    23 per hour for 12 hours a day. easy.
    Ya it's not that bad when you put it like that. I wonder what it will be after my student discount.

• Advertisement

maybe you can get one boob for 1000 posts

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

How many do I get?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

The-Rigger wrote:
    maybe you can get one boob for 1000 posts
    Or half for just 500?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

support +1 for boobs.
    What are you? A bra?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

seansouth wrote:
    What are you? A bra?

ROFL!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

<3 bouncy boobs *boing* :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,852 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Some blonde bird presenting some crap Lottery programme on RTE last night. All right looking bird, but great pair of baps. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

(o)(o) - meh

( o )( o ) - yeah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

lol, never realised how much i bounced before i got my nipple pierced :D

every girl should totally do it... feels awesome!:cool: :D

Advertisement