Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The power of breasts

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

Yer wan in Total Recall was better looking
    I never noticed her face before.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Ger_Hankey wrote:
    Ahh the name badge. The Pervy blokes best friend prior to the invention of the internet.
    The very fact that the majority of womens' t-shirts seem to have something written across the chest leaves me thinking that women actually want to give men excuses for their eyes to linger there, just not when the lad is talking to them (reading something when talking to a person is usually considered rude AFAIK).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Ger_Hankey

farohar wrote:
    The very fact that the majority of womens' t-shirts seem to have something written across the chest leaves me thinking that women actually want to give men excuses for their eyes to linger there, just not when the lad is talking to them (reading something when talking to a person is usually considered rude AFAIK).

Well, as they ladies said earlier in the thread, they like to be looked at but not stared at.
    So should we happen to meet any of you ladies in the future, we will all do our very best to oblige;)

In the meantime, lads, practice makes perfect!!:D

I always thought that the writing on the t-shirts was just an attempt to distract us from the cleavage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Just to keep us marginally entertained...hand bra.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Is this the first thread on boards that went over one page yet managed to keep on topic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Ger_Hankey

kbannon wrote:
    Is this the first thread on boards that went over one page yet managed to keep on topic?

Well, if there is one thing bound to keep our focus...

What is the need to keep opening new threads about boobs? This is the best thread on the subject and should be stickied and all other boob business posted here.

Advertisement