Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how sick can u get??

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Well, I could probably bang my sister at a push. If it was a competition, like.

Honestly that's what I thought this thread was going to be about.

Banging your sister.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

How sick can you get
    I did think not much sicker, until I read these in this thread.
    AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Honestly that's what I thought this thread was going to be about.Banging your sister.

There is joking and there is joking, but its inappropriate given the man is dead. Have a bit of respect tbh.

Those three animals should be locked up for life, but not before the same pain is inflicted on them as they did to that man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭jason&arthur

Abigayle wrote: »
    Those three animals should be locked up for life, but not before the same pain is inflicted on them as they did to that man.

yea lol that is rly gud idea u r very smart

then the ppl who got two inflictt the pain have to have the pain inflicted on them and then those ppl to and so on forever and ever untill everyone is dead

=)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

He doesn't have a sister, so he bangs other peoples sister's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

yea lol that is rly gud idea u r very smart

then the ppl who got two inflictt the pain have to have the pain inflicted on them and then those ppl to
    Read the charter: no textspeak here.
    - Using txtspk n ur psts is cnsdrd been rlly stpd cuz u hv qwert kbd n ur pc so xpct 2 b wrnd. Please don't do this, this is not a bannable offence but repeat offenders might be "asked" to take a break from posting.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭jason&arthur

Dudess wrote: »
    Read the charter: no textspeak here.

they were just typos nd not even that bad 1s

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

how are "rly, u, r, gud, ppl" typos:confused:

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

how are "rly, u, r, gud, ppl" typos:confused:
    What an ironic order in which to list those words.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

There is joking and there is joking, but its inappropriate given the man is dead. Have a bit of respect tbh.

please dont be so sensitive you're offending me :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 203 ✭✭jptk

hating to compare levels of sickness and stuff... but this particular one here just ... entirely whole new levels of wrongness and just general sickness, IMO.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2007/07/06/national/a100113D97.DTL

that is the most hoffific thing I have ever read. There is no punishment severe enough for these people. I seriously hope that some sort of hell exists for these "people"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

CuLT wrote: »
    Hahahahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

they were just typos nd not even that bad 1s
    Lulz.
    CuLT wrote: »
    More lulz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭beautiation

In all fairness the guy with epilepsy does look like CJ from Eggheads, so they were provoked.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42480000/jpg/_42480878_k_davies203.jpg

http://www.demooi.co.uk/images/CJ_EH_0012.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I think you'll find that I never mentioned the man and merely stated what I thought this thread was going to be about. I forgot that because a man died people were no longer allowed be smartarses ever again even if they weren't referencing him at all. Completely forgot about that.

Advertisement