Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how sick can u get??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

I saw this in the news earlier on today and was stunned at how people could do something like that. It's sad and horrifying at the same time. sadists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

That's a horrible story. I'm surprised they weren't given life sentences for what they did to that poor man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

:eek: :eek: :eek:
    That is shocking!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Sick scumbags. They should be serving life sentences for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

That's disgusting and disturbs the hell outta me. Imagine it happened you, this stuff gives me nightmares, I feel sorry for the man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Bloddy Hell, i think the punishment is a joke considering the victim will probably never recover.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

hating to compare levels of sickness and stuff... but this particular one here just ... entirely whole new levels of wrongness and just general sickness, IMO.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2007/07/06/national/a100113D97.DTL

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

galwayrush wrote:
    Bloddy Hell, i think the punishment is a joke considering the victim will probably never recover.
    I'd say there's a pretty good chance that he won't recover:
    "Kevin Davies, 29, was found dead by paramedics..."

Karoma wrote:
    :eek: missed that bit, just caught the end of it on Sky News.

galwayrush wrote:

The victim died.

The courts could not prove it was murder because he suffered from epilepsy and they could not rule out the possibility he died from that.

Highly unlikely imo.

On the BBC they said he was fed scraps, potato peelings etc. They also found traces of weed killer in his blood stream.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭BrandonBlock

galwayrush wrote:

You're so right, he probably will never recover especially considering he's dead?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Drax

galwayrush wrote:

The victim is dead... you might want to give that article a second read.

Pure evil scumbags.... 6 weeks is a long time not to grow a conscience. How the f*ck do people like this exist?

I hope they become someone's b*tches in prison.

narco wrote:
    hating to compare levels of sickness and stuff... but this particular one here just ... entirely whole new levels of wrongness and just general sickness, IMO.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2007/07/06/national/a100113D97.DTL
    Sick Bastards.
    Now there's a case for the Death Penalty, how can anyone argue that the Scum involved deserve to live,:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

I don't want to look at that last link, the news tonight was scary enough. But also didn't the judge in the case call the victim naive? Isn't that silly? Anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

I'm actually stunned. Thats hideous, what would drive people to do that?

****... if anyone wants me, i'll be in the corner, wondering what the hell is wrong with people.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,976 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I have to agree with Drax, it's shocking but mostly saddening to think that people like this exist in a supposedly civil society.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

hshortt wrote:
    I don't want to look at that last link, the news tonight was scary enough. But also didn't the judge in the case call the victim naive? Isn't that silly? Anyway.
    Well the shed looks pretty full of tools... he'd be pretty naive to not have tried escaping.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,976 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Well the shed looks pretty full of tools... he'd be pretty naive to not have tried escaping.

Fair enough, but this story is still fairly new. Does anyone know what his mental capacity was? It's all well and good to say he's naive, but if he had a reduced mental capacity that would make some sense of the situation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I'm actually stunned. Thats hideous, what would drive people to do that?

Horror movies, violent video games, and heavy metal... What else would it be? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

Those people will be free in ten years?

• Advertisement

Probably less for good behaviour. I'd say they'd do 7-8.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭sidneykidney

Shooting is'nt good enough for those people.
    Sorry did i say "people" f#*in scum is what they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Cheese Princess

It's really frightening to think what goes on in these people's heads. How could a person contemplate doing that to another person??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

galwayrush wrote:

Followed by...

Karoma wrote:

Priceless!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Horror movies, violent video games, and heavy metal... What else would it be? :rolleyes:

you forgot comic books and role playing games...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

eo980 wrote:
    It's all well and good to say he's naive, but if he had a reduced mental capacity that would make some sense of the situation.

He had epilepsy. It may be categorised as a mental illness, but it doesn't result in the person being mentally retarded (I DO NOT mean that term in a derogatory way)

Those people should have got a life sentence.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

The main link won't work for me... What happened?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

double post

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Only 9 and 10 years? Sigh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

10 years? That's a joke.

Advertisement