Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New skanger trait

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

DarkJager wrote:
    Ha ha degsy, you got it spot on. I saw one there last week, big fat bitch with hooped earrings and the word JUICY like a billboard across her 4 foot wide ass. I felt physically ill for about 20 minutes afterwards...

these yokes often have multiple kids in tow as well.Apart from anything else i find objectionable about them i allways wonder How the f uck does any man find them attractive enough to shag???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Sizzler wrote:

I just threw up a little

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭trevorku

Wait and I tell ye's, I was on the Luas from Smithfield and one yolk got on and they were playing the music from the phone as usual,,, btw its not even good music, it electronically synthesized womens voices singing skanger anthems such as "Heaven".

Then he goes to me, where'd you get your phone, and I said, it was a gift, and he said how much was it? I said, its none of your business. Then the yolk goes to me in a schwarr voice, "dont be staaaarting jung-filla". I laughed and got up and walked away then the 3 of the creightons laughed as if they had won, poor futureless annoyances,,(not all skangers) but those imparticular.

I had my rant.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

trevorku wrote: »
    Wait and I tell ye's, I was on the Luas from Smithfield and one yolk got on and they were playing the music from the phone as usual,,, btw its not even good music, it electronically synthesized womens voices singing skanger anthems such as "Heaven".

Then he goes to me, where'd you get your phone, and I said, it was a gift, and he said how much was it? I said, its none of your business. Then the yolk goes to me in a schwarr voice, "dont be staaaarting jung-filla". I laughed and got up and walked away then the 3 of the creightons laughed as if they had won, poor futureless annoyances,,(not all skangers) but those imparticular.

I had my rant.

if an egg started playing music on a phone near me i'd take pictures

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

No

This is not a new trait, they have been doing it for years.

You have two options well 3 really but your doing the 3rd by posting this topic..

1. There noice level a problem right? You could contact the gardai inform them that the noice is too much, inform them of your location

2.Skip step one and use force to convince them to stop playing music

3. Bitch and moan in school/work/collage/home/pub/internet

• Advertisement

Scanda Jacket & Sovereign Ring

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Lewe

ah in all fairness........there not as bad as there bein made out to be.......i live in an area with loads of them and most people(myself included)have tha skanger accent but doesn't mean we are scum.......but people here th accent and the thats it ur automaticlly a skanger

Lewe I agree, I dont think anyone on the thread is taking a swipe at people from certain area's, its just than some certain people from those areas's can be irritating or whatever. Sure its the same with the D.4 crowd, can be annoying also. BTW, Im not exactly from a posh area myself :-P

Check this video peeps for SCANGER ME BANGER, its funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B56Q3E0g2bM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

trevorku wrote: »
    Scanda Jacket & Sovereign Ring

That's four words. And an ampersand.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Lewe wrote: »
    ah in all fairness........there not as bad as there bein made out to be.......i live in an area with loads of them and most people(myself included)have tha skanger accent but doesn't mean we are scum.......but people here th accent and the thats it ur automaticlly a skanger
    Please don't use txt spk.
    Thanks.

• Advertisement

they are double barrell words actually :)

i understand...........like there is certain people in my own area that i just think ughhhhh!!but if u where to put me in a room with them you would think i was one aswell because i sound like them and wear tracsuits all the time...like jus last night i was waiting on a friend of mine and i sat on his neighbours wall(they have only just moved in)and this guy came out and asked me why i was sittin on his "fu**ing wall" and i sadi i'm just waitin on me mate and then he started shoutin like mad callin me a little skanger scumbag and told me to wait on me mates wall........i hate when that happens like i wasn't even doing anything just sitting there............

Terry wrote: »
    Please don't use txt spk.
    Thanks.

Sorry...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,004 ✭✭✭Wossack

i understand...........like there is certain people in my own area that i just think ughhhhh!!but if u where to put me in a room with them you would think i was one aswell because i sound like them and wear tracsuits all the time...like jus last night i was waiting on a friend of mine and i sat on his neighbours wall(they have only just moved in)and this guy came out and asked me why i was sittin on his "fu**ing wall" and i sadi i'm just waitin on me mate and then he started shoutin like mad callin me a little skanger scumbag and told me to wait on me mates wall........i hate when that happens like i wasn't even doing anything just sitting there............

stop loitering outside peoples houses, and stop dressing like a scumbag and people will stop assuming your a loitering scumbag.

i was there for about a minute...............and why shud i stop wearing what i feel comfortable in.........i like wearing tracksuits and i'm not gonna change that just because people think if you wear one your a a skanger

Yeah your neighbour sounds like a bit of a nutcase, just try not to antagonise him. Some people are just like that, he probably thinks he is better than everyone else and to be honest he doesnt own the wall to his house, it belongs to the corporation or county council or whatever so technically as long as you dont place foot in his garden you are not breaking any rules :)

HAHAHAHAHA ye when he came out i just said sorry mate and just got into my car and sat and waited there....................and no i don't drive a white Civic!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

This thread has made me want a boom box, so I can play King Diamond, Jay and Silent Bob style.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

i was there for about a minute...............and why shud i stop wearing what i feel comfortable in.........i like wearing tracksuits and i'm not gonna change that just because people think if you wear one your a a skanger

Well we arent going to change our attitudes towards you about being a skanger if you dont. Its not your house, its not your wall, and he didnt want more of your little scum buddies deciding his wall was a good place to hang around, tough ****.

Jumpy wrote: »
    Well we arent going to change our attitudes towards you about being a skanger if you dont. Its not your house, its not your wall, and he didnt want more of your little scum buddies deciding his wall was a good place to hang around, tough ****.

your an idiot:mad::mad::mad:..........how are we scum.....you don't even know us..........would it make you feel better if i wor a suit all day..............how would you feel if i came on here and start giving you loads about what type of person you are and about what you wear........doubt you would like it.So don't be calling me or me mates "Scum" when you don't even know us........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Jumpy, Lewe, Calm down or I'll ban both of you for pissing me off.

Apologies Terry, It was an experiment, the results were not quite as I expected, but close.

Anyway the real point that Lewe really needs to understand, and I think he does to a point, is that perception is reality for most Irish city (and a lot of country) dwellers. They are not going to understand your point of view that "tracksuits are comfortable" and while you are free to wear them, be prepared for people to treat you in a negative manner.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Jumpy wrote: »
    Apologies Terry, It was an experiment, the results were not quite as I expected, but close.

Anyway the real point that Lewe really needs to understand, and I think he does to a point, is that perception is reality for most Irish city (and a lot of country) dwellers. They are not going to understand your point of view that "tracksuits are comfortable" and while you are free to wear them, be prepared for people to treat you in a negative manner.

Off topic or what :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

so black people and gay people should just learn to accept it too?
    what about women in burkhas? should they be forced to wear minisakirts and pink pyjamas to fit in while they're in Ireland?

Mordeth wrote: »
    so black people and gay people should just learn to accept it too?
    what about women in burkhas? should they be forced to wear minisakirts and pink pyjamas to fit in while they're in Ireland?

That really depends, does the general population react strongly to black people, gay people or women in burkhas? Personally not from what I have seen, they generally dont cause a major reaction, maybe in a few individuals, but not whole areas of society.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

I took a train from Birmingham to Bourneville (was going to Cadbury World) and they had a 'quiet carriage' where you weren't allowed to have your music on loud enough to annoy other passengers. Might be a good idea over here.
    One guy had earphones on and you couldn't hear anything at all from them. Some wagon still whined at him because 'you shouldn't have them on in the first place'

There was also a family carriage for families with kids. Would also be a good idea to have over here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Demonique wrote: »
    I took a train from Birmingham to Bourneville (was going to Cadbury World) and they had a 'quiet carriage' where you weren't allowed to have your music on loud enough to annoy other passengers.

Did they have a LOUD!!! carriage? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭TheThing!

As I always say whenever a new sumbag related annoyance emerges...eugenics people, we know its the answer so why are we being so pc about it and lets get going with it

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭cruibin

One our little skanger brethren was sitting on my gate yesterday with his phone exuding some of the same classic tunes! I asked him to move and he said "why? Do you own the gaff or something?" He was only about 15 with the most ridiculous haircut and he hadn't really got the hang of the sock tucking bit yet, but his haircut did save him because he landed on his head when I forced open the gate. But the phone kept playing - although the din was drowned out by his squeeling and threatening me with his mates coming over to get me! Saw him today and he was very polite, and did say sorry to me, so I do have a bit more respect for him than I did yesterday,but he still has crap taste in music!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭TheThing!

Eh...yes it does. Your very existence must have Francis Galton turning in his grave

Advertisement