Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way you'd like to die?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Duggy747 wrote:
    Like that, I'd enter the BB contest and smuggle in some weapons and tear gas..........they want ratings? Ho ho, I'll give 'em ratings!!

Nah weapons make it too quick and painless for those stupid b@stards. Get up in the middle of the night and baricade all the doors then take the "contestants" one by one and brutally torture them to death until the police eventually break the door down and try and stop you from completing your goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

shane86 wrote:
    I would have said doing anything to Chuck Norris but apparently he is all pacifist and religious now in real life :)
    Brilliant, that means that even I could beat up Chuck Norris.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Brilliant, that means that even I could beat up Chuck Norris.
    No it doesn't :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Boring for me I want to die in my sleep & with no pain. Its the way my Nanny died (RIP) & I swear she had a smile on her face so must've have been having some sweet dreams.

Either way as long as its quick & painfree I don't mind!
    Exactly! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Boring for me I want to die in my sleep & with no pain. Its the way my Nanny died (RIP) & I swear she had a smile on her face so must've have been having some sweet dreams.

Either way as long as its quick & painfree I don't mind!
    Exactly! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Suppose you could be a dickhead and go about killing all these unstoppable action heroes in the most ridiculously hilarious way:

Strangle Chuck Norris with a cordless phone.
    Tie Steven Seagal up and make him die of exhaustion from watching his own movies.
    Smother Bruce Willis with a toupee.
    Lamenate Stallone.

As for Arnie, I couldn't kill him. That would be like killing a God........oh it's nearly 3:30, time for my regular pray in my Arnie shrine.....gotta go!

Falling into the Sun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

in my sleep, that way i would'nt wake up and find myself dead and die with the shock

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Death @ 105 years old, with an M60 in my hands, spitting death into the enemy...

Definate entry into Valhalla!:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

go to a big city, claim to be the sun of god. then the whole world can watch you die! (im sure if they had TV when jusus was around, his crucifiction would have been all over the news)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Amy Elliott

eaten alive by my cats whilst listening to some leonard cohen

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

go to a big city, claim to be the sun of god. then the whole world can watch you die! (im sure if they had TV when jusus was around, his crucifiction would have been all over the news)

They wouldn't crucify you, they would just stick you in the looney bin.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,450 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

on a plane that is crashing, taking off shirt to reveal a superman outfit, i'll yell never fear! Jump out the door and plummet to the ground.... All the people on board will have got their hopes up because Superman was gonna save the day, then they'll see me go toppling and they'll realise they'll be screwed :D:D

However, i do also like the Elisha Cuthbert idea, possibly with a side of Natalie Portman?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 davidj

eaten by a great white shark

dulpit wrote:
    on a plane that is crashing, taking off shirt to reveal a superman outfit, i'll yell never fear! Jump out the door and plummet to the ground.... All the people on board will have got their hopes up because Superman was gonna save the day, then they'll see me go toppling and they'll realise they'll be screwed :D:D

:D Very good idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Since the Den is live I'd go on and shoot Dustin and then shoot myself in the neck spewing blood everywhere...........nice cherised memories for kid's watching :D

(Obviously, I'd take care of the producers first so they don't cut the show in the middle of my climb to fame)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

getting pulled into a mincemeat machine ater putting that tranny from tele bingo first!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,949 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

putting that tranny
    Is this some sort of euphemism ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

oddly i was having this conversation recently, if i ever end up as a vegetable, or with alzheimers, i wana die in the middle stages of alzheimers - when im not sure where or when i am, but still know WHO i am...

otherwise, in water, id love to swim with sharks, ive always said if i died doing that, id die happy... though OP's idea of parachuting with no parachute is a gud'un too, provided the fall killed me sufficiently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

I would like to die in my sleep. Death is one of my biggest fears, I can't imagine not being.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭piby

In some sort of hilarious fashion in which I come up with something very witty to say just as I die :D Or else in a blaze of glory although we'd all like that

In reality i'll probably have a really **** death where I die of old (or young) age while im mowing the lawn or something!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭philstar

well as long as its not on the toilet..like Elvis

too many peanut butter & bannana sarnies for the king did it;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

In someone elses sleep, at the age of 99...

Its romantic trite I know but ideally I'd like to die the way it happened in that film the Notebook:rolleyes: I know I know but still!

I think its so sweet when you hear of someone old dying and then their partner dying in such a short time later... its like they couldn't live without them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

With a pint in one hand and a joint in the other. Best way to go imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

id like to die when they decide its time to take moro's off the shelves

jebuz wrote:
    id like to die when they decide its time to take moro's off the shelves

There is great wisdom in this one...

Its romantic trite I know but ideally I'd like to die the way it happened in that film the Notebook:rolleyes: I know I know but still!

I think its so sweet when you hear of someone old dying and then their partner dying in such a short time later... its like they couldn't live without them.

That film was such a pile of sh!t. :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

boneless wrote:
    There is great wisdom in this one...

whatcha doing tonight?

• Advertisement

jebuz wrote:
    whatcha doing tonight?

Trying not to die in someone elses sleep...:p

I would also like to go after a long evening having a laugh with some close friends... that would be a nice memory to leave those left behind I think.

Advertisement