Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ray D'Arcy Show Thread - Mod note Post # 1 Updated

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

258272.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

RADIO GOLD

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

hahaha that was a disaster of 2mins, gettin people on the phone for the quiz, to be fair i dont think it was rays fault but whoever's fault it is with the phone is having a awful day

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Les Ferdinand

Ray hasn't a clue how to work the controls. Mariead is hungover. Where else would you get it on national radio?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Ray hasn't a clue how to work the controls. Mariead is hungover. Where else would you get it on national radio?

It's a disgrace, Joe!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Blarney92

To be fair the advertisers must love it- every time there's a screwup he cuts to a commercial break, which seems to be at least once an hour!

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

why is mairead pretending its hay fever. shows how smart she is. next time dont write on twitter
    Mairead Farrell ‏@cocomairead 13h
    @cupidkelly and @jduggantodayfm at taste of Dublin ... Haven't tasted much food . But the flow is good - thirst of Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

I think she's still full never mind hung over!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭tobsey

What was Ray's waist size? Missed it while getting coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,411 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

tobsey wrote: »
    What was Ray's waist size? Missed it while getting coffee.

32". What were the last 2 sizes. I missed them in a meeting in work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭tobsey

32". What were the last 2 sizes. I missed them in a meeting in work.

Neck 15.5
    Inside leg 30

tobsey wrote: »
    Neck 15.5
    Inside leg 30

What was the question at the end, add something and his neck size??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Boxfresh

What was the question at the end, add something and his neck size??

Add his shoe size and neck size.

His neck size was 15.5

Anyone get his shoe size??

Boxfresh wrote: »

His neck size was 15.5

• Registered Users Posts: 16,778 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Boxfresh wrote: »

His neck size was 15.5

What is the size of his ego?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

when he listed his stats to the winner and asked her is there anything else you'd like to know. i wish she had said go on then ray what size is the cock hanging from your head.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

crazygeryy wrote: »
    when he listed his stats to the winner and asked her is there anything else you'd like to know. i wish she had said go on then ray what size is the cock hanging from your head.

Noticed that... and it was at that point I shouted "SHE'S JUST WON FIVE GRAND! STOP MAKING THIS ALL ABOUT YOU, RAY!" at the radio.

*deep breaths*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

crazygeryy wrote: »

Love it:D

Earlier he was rambling on about cars and gave a list of every car he ever owned plus the colours..................nearly all golfs, any amateur analysts out there?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Listened today between 10:40 and 11:45, really enjoyed it. Just having a laugh, not sighing or complaining or telling listeners what to do.

It annoys me so much when he has a show like that, it shows that he CAN still do what made his show so popular in the first place, but is so full of his own self-importance that he chooses to forget it in favour of what he thinks people like.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Ha, good man Ray. They’re talking about premature ejaculation with the agony aunt/doctor and she was about to go into a detailed explanation and Rays says to her, “Can you just hold it there and we’ll go for an ad break first”. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

Feckin non stop Obama today. Talking to the man who serves his bacon ffs.

swingking wrote: »
    Feckin non stop Obama today. Talking to the man who serves his bacon ffs.
    I thought the guy was funny enough, and in fairness, I prefer when Ray does this type of stuff instead of the 'moral guidance' nonsense he insists on doing. Light and fluffy Ray, light and fluffy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

I've been a long time lurker on this thread because I hate Ray with a passion but usually listen to his show for a bit each morning to blow off a bit of steam at the radio, very therapeutic, I'd probably miss the old tosser if he left. I read this thread to connect spiritually with like minded people.
    Imagine my surprise when I opened up the radio thread to see no Ray D'arcy thread on page 1, I thought one of ye had gone overboard and the thread had been deleted, it never even crossed my mind that it would be on page 2, c'mon folks get a grip, surely he acted the wánker at some stage today, I only heard about 2 minutes where he called Mark from take that Owens and then blatantly denied it when Will challenged him on it. I haven't listened back but it was obvious to me, he did it twice.

I've been a long time lurker on this thread because I hate Ray with a passion but usually listen to his show for a bit each morning to blow off a bit of steam at the radio, very therapeutic, I'd probably miss the old tosser if he left. I read this thread to connect spiritually with like minded people.
    Imagine my surprise when I opened up the radio thread to see no Ray D'arcy thread on page 1, I thought one of ye had gone overboard and the thread had been deleted, it never even crossed my mind that it would be on page 2, c'mon folks get a grip, surely he acted the wánker at some stage today, I only heard about 2 minutes where he called Mark from take that Owen's and then blatantly denied it when Will challenged him on it. I haven't listened back but it was obvious to me, he did it twice.

He definitely called him Mark Owens. Surprised he denied it. Actually, I'm not surprised at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭masalbeagdubh

Mark Owen can`t sing at all. His performance of the song at the end of the show was unbelievably bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Gloveworm

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Gloveworm wrote: »
    :P

Not sure I understand the reference?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Mark Owen can`t sing at all. His performance of the song at the end of the show was unbelievably bad.

Surely you mean Owens?:P

Was this guy not on the show last week?

Has he mentioned the kids yet this week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭6781

I find him an insufferable, opinionated, old boring man. That still thinks he's got it. His team are equally as painful to listen too.

And don't get me started on that Uuuummmmmm noise he makes after some songs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Gloveworm

Not sure I understand the reference?

Was reminded of this on reading about the Mark Owen(s) incident above. Swearing you didn't say something on air when it can easily be disproved is a bit silly.

Although not as bad as Dougal disproving himself.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement