Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toilet Seat...

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Mear wrote:

My ass hurt in the morning.

Are you trying to tell us something brother :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,730 ✭✭✭Naos

Only my arse cheeks hurt the next morning Brother Cushion, I have a strict one way policy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

To hell with putting the seat down - put the lid down too. Who wants themselves and the room showered with an aerosol of toilet water when flushing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Nordie

To hell with putting the seat down - put the lid down too. Who wants themselves and the room showered with an aerosol of toilet water when flushing?

& the rest:rolleyes:

Tests showed that hand dryers are full of crap and that from the "aerosol" of flushing toilets, can you imagine what our bathroom rooms covered in :eek:

Advertisement