Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Toilet Seat...

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Zulu wrote:
    ...so is **** and browsing the internet. (just saying is all)
    :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

So is sitting piss and doing your nails :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

You could try this

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Vegeta wrote:
    I hang my head in shame

Surely this forum is about laziness and ways in which to be lazy.

I think sitting and pissing is even lazier than standing. You are sitting which is easier than standing and you don't even have to aim.

Again I may be wrong but I think sitting is in fact an evolutionary step in the right direction

Brother Vegeta, I see your point, however you've got this whole evolution thing wrong. As can be seen in the "Why men are superior" thread, we have evolved far beyond wimmins, and a measure of this is that we can stand and take a wizz. You don't see our simian friends in the jungle standing to take a leak, do you? And that is because they haven't yet evolved to this higher plane. Your dedication to laziness is to highly commended, but you just can't fight evolution. Well not unless your one of them mad creationist fellas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,710 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

I can't believe you guys haven't discovered the delights of the " sitting piss"

Nooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!

Surely, brother, please tell us you are trolling? Or are you an American? Our brothers over there have been subject to much more abuse and blackmail from the wimminfolk over the past few decades. Or so an emigrated family member who now pisses sitting down tells me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

boreds wrote:
    I dont mind which way the seat is, as long as there's no piss on it. It's a lot more hassle wiping the seat or if I were in a hurry to pee, from the backs of my thighs :mad: ,than to put the seat down

Edit: the pee on the backs of my thighs when i'm in a hurry to pee is not usually mine, but the dribbly man pee on the seat.

Sexy...I think you may have given life to a new fetish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

unkel wrote:
    Nooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!

Surely, brother, please tell us you are trolling? Or are you an American? Our brothers over there have been subject to much more abuse and blackmail from the wimminfolk over the past few decades. Or so an emigrated family member who now pisses sitting down tells me :(

I never understood the continental-style sitting piss until recently, and it appears there may be good reason behind it.

Bit of background: read somewhere about a German bloke who was ordered by his apartment managers to stop pissing standing up, because his splashback kept corroding the nearby pipes. I just thought his aim was terrible.

But then I went to Berlin, where many of the toilets have a sort of flat platform towards the front of the bowl before dropping sharply at a near right angle to a tiny bit of water. Not sure why, but it does facilitate Gillian McKeith type inspections...

Anyway: try to piss standing up, and there is enormous splashback if you don't aim precisely for the small patch of water. Hence, the sitting piss.

As Marx predicted, human technological developments ultimately determine social culture, including, apparently, pissing culture...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Sexy...I think you may have given life to a new fetish.

Do you think there would be a market for it? Women who sit on toilet seat pee, thats not their own. What would you call this fetish, I wonder.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

But then I went to Berlin, where many of the toilets have a sort of flat platform towards the front of the bowl before dropping sharply at a near right angle to a tiny bit of water.

F*ck me but I hate those toilets. If you've been on a weekend long bender and then go for the usual Monday monster dump you have to do a flush midway or else there will be touching skin involved! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

jester77 wrote:
    plus sitting and peeing also has the awful side effect of enducing sleepness!

QFTW brother, happened to me one drunken night.

Too pissed to stand, I decided in my drunken haze that it would be better to sit down. After a few minutes, I must have nodded off because I awoke to find my elbows on my knee's and my head bent forward.

In shock as to the error of my ways and ultimate betrayal of male evolution, I tried to regain my male composure and rose to my feet as quick as possible.

Now some may be familiar with the term "Pins and needles" and how when you sleep on, say, your arm, it can become numb (Strangers w&nk and all that).

Well my elbows, digging into my legs, had done the job of sending my legs to sleep, and when I stoody up, my legs trembled beneath me and I was sent crashing against the door. I had to drag my sorry ass to the bath to dry and help self stand up and it took me about 20 seconds before I could properly walk out of the bathroom and to my bed.

My ass hurt in the morning.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Mear wrote:

My ass hurt in the morning.

Are you trying to tell us something brother :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Only my arse cheeks hurt the next morning Brother Cushion, I have a strict one way policy :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

To hell with putting the seat down - put the lid down too. Who wants themselves and the room showered with an aerosol of toilet water when flushing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Nordie

To hell with putting the seat down - put the lid down too. Who wants themselves and the room showered with an aerosol of toilet water when flushing?

& the rest:rolleyes:

Tests showed that hand dryers are full of crap and that from the "aerosol" of flushing toilets, can you imagine what our bathroom rooms covered in :eek:

Advertisement