Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOTR Online

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

SeantheMan wrote:
    Wasnt really impressed with weathertop :eek:
    Barrow Downs were cool :p

Rivendell is lovely though and i also like the Shire, just visitin all the spots :):)

Hvae to say..my fave place to date though...was the Old Forest:rolleyes:
    My fave moment in game to date..when me and my mate first got it and were exploring..next thing i hear a big thud...turn around...and 2 f*ckin trees chasing us :D:D:D ...i died whilst literally laughin my head off. :)

Plus my fave LOTRO character lives there...."Hey Doll merry doll....ring a ding a dillo..;) "...
    lol, the amount of times I was in the Old Forest, running over to a miining node beside a tree, only to have the tree beat the shìte out of me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Cardinal

Is the boards kinship still going? Are there usually a few people on? I'll try /tell-ing a few of ye this evening anyway.

Yeah it's still going. Apart from being fairly sick over the last couple of days, my home pc died on me, so I won't be on til friday at the earliest, I'd say. When I'm on I'll try and add you. Failing that Monkeyfudge should be able to add you.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Cardinal

Cool. I'll be on for a while every evening this week and maybe a couple of hours at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Yep.. I'm Mongoling on the Snowbourn server, send a tell if you see me online... although I'm pretty busy at the moment so I haven't been on too much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

just a quick question...anyone here pay for this games subscription with a V3 visa prepaid card?

cheers

IgsTer wrote:
    just a quick question...anyone here pay for this games subscription with a V3 visa prepaid card?

cheers
    I don't, but I think you can use those for it. Just make sure it's topped up each month so the money can be taken out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

yeah or maybe even subscribe for a 6 month or 12 month period that would be alot more convient..but for that to work theyd have to take it out in advance instead of charging me the fee every month..

Advertisement