Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dorsh - Real-time dart info on ur mobile phone for practically nothing

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Humm... ok never mind then I've checked it when leaving college and then arrived at Pearse a minute before the time that dorsh said.. irishrail.ie is prob the problem them..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

What's the point? Here's the timetable in condensed form, print it out wallet sized and bring it with you.
    The number x bus departs every now and again, sometimes stopping along the way. Please allow 2 hours to get to your destination*

*this does not include travel time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Sam Vimes wrote: »
    no there isn't. I never put that on the net, i just gave it to you. I suppose i will put it up but i'll have to iron out some bugs first
    Pfft .. it was ****e anyway, screw you, go away, stop sharing your crap programs with us! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

random wrote: »
    Pfft .. it was ****e anyway, screw you, go away, stop sharing your crap programs with us! ;)

fair enough

/sends out "disable cabbage and make users' computers explode" command

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭dingding

Great APP just found this thread and installed it on my phone, excellent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭dal

dingding wrote: »
    Great APP just found this thread and installed it on my phone, excellent.

Glad you like it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭edanto

This really is super snazzy, thanks a bunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭cianr

Nice job Dal, thanks!

Advertisement