Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "What's That Song" Thread [ PLEASE READ ]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭JCB

This song is an oldie but a goodie but for the life of me I can't remember the name of it. I heard it on the radio this morning as a skit so ignore the words on the following link:
    http://pc.rte.ie/2007/pc/pod-v-020607-52m00s-playback.mp3
    It's the first song on it. Many thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

I'm horrified to realise that I know this one...it's Shania Twain with You're Still The One.

You saw nothing. NOTHING!

*swallows cyanide*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭JCB

That's it cheers!!
    Of course I meant the Bertie no.3 song

(Quick i'll edit my post if you edit yours!!:D );)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Theres this song tahts being banging around my head for ages. Saw it afew times on one of those music stations

it goes something like "It's all over, for us now" its english. Now while thats not alot the moive video is set in a house. It follows the relationship of two people, you see them move in together, some home drunk, eating in the kitchen. Things get progressively wost, you see the fella becoem an asshole, one scene he empties an entire ketchup bottle onto his dinner. Then he has an accident and breaks a leg and you see him hoping around. Eventually he starts having an afair and the misses walsk in on them. This is all set in the house with the music as a back drop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 freya_*

whats the song from the 2fm ad?
    cheers
    =)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ollymr

Anyone know what this is -- it's driving me mad. Some of the lyrics " i love your distance, love where you're going "

TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

hey, does anyone know the name of the tune fro TV3's Expóse TV show on weekday afternoons? thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Patrickisperfec

Hi, does anyone know the name of the song off the fáilte Ireland ad?? It goes something like "Im living for all the highs and lows".
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ruicosta10

Anyone know the name of the song on the new Coors Light ad, with the slogan 'Amazing things happen high in the Rockies?' Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Whats the one it kind of goes like this "shes my girlfriend la la la la" Its a new one i think a black lad sings it? quickly people!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Gym Class Heroes - Cupid's Chokehold....jesus that is one sh*tty, sh*tty song. So bad they had to use a 30 yr old hook to get it into people's heads...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

freya_* wrote:
    whats the song from the 2fm ad?
    cheers
    =)

The song is called "you and me" and its by Vega4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

ruicosta10 wrote:
    Anyone know the name of the song on the new Coors Light ad, with the slogan 'Amazing things happen high in the Rockies?' Cheers.

"type a jitters" by saso

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

anyone know what the name of the song that was used at the start of the MTV Movie Awards 2007

kind of guitar tune going on, long shot i know,il try find a link...

well, i cant find one, but if anyone can help it'd be great! thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Wertz wrote:
    Gym Class Heroes - Cupid's Chokehold....jesus that is one sh*tty, sh*tty song. So bad they had to use a 30 yr old hook to get it into people's heads...
    Ahh come on, tis quality!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Hi, does anyone know the name of the song off the fáilte Ireland ad?? It goes something like "Im living for all the highs and lows".
    Thanks

The Laundry Shop - 'Highs and Lows'

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ruicosta10

whassupp2 wrote:
    "type a jitters" by saso

Thanks a mill!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 68 ✭✭Jenna

Does anyone know the song from the Guinness ad titled 'The Mist'? It was aired in 2000.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

Tis Duran Duran - Girls On Film

cheers man, its been reckin my head!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Yeah that song wrecks my head too!! ;)

• Advertisement

Jenna wrote:
    Does anyone know the song from the Guinness ad titled 'The Mist'? It was aired in 2000.

can you describe the ad?! like what happened in it?! please ......

**i still mightn't be able to help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,977 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Hey Folks, looking for two songs at the moment.

The Vodafone adverts where everybody is dancing in the square, I can't remember any lyrics as I've only seen it in the cinema.
    An o2 advert on TV at the moment being sung by a woman, she sing's 'Let's Dance.....'. Unfortunately that's all I can remember at the moment.

eo980 wrote:
    Hey Folks, looking for two songs at the moment.

The Vodafone adverts where everybody is dancing in the square, I can't remember any lyrics as I've only seen it in the cinema.
    An o2 advert on TV at the moment being sung by a woman, she sing's 'Let's Dance.....'. Unfortunately that's all I can remember at the moment.

Seriously ..... have a look at the thread before posting in future..

Vodafone: Regina Spector 'Hotel Song'

Let's Dance is from the Ballygowan ad , it's Paula Flynn feat. Stellarsound

Seriously ..... have a look at the thread before posting in future..

Vodafone: Regina Spector 'Hotel Song'

Let's Dance is from the Ballygowan ad , it's Paula Flynn feat. Stellarsound

Seriously Elvis I did. I went back five or six pages and I didn't see anything. I do apologise if I've offended you or put you out some how. I did however take the time out to look for the information before posting.

Thank you anyhow for the information, much appreciated.

eo980 wrote:
    Seriously Elvis I did. I went back five or six pages and I didn't see anything. I do apologise if I've offended you or put you out some how. I did however take the time out to look for the information before posting.

Thank you anyhow for the information, much appreciated.

you didn't offend me in the slightest! just those two songs have been asked about many many many many times

you didn't offend me in the slightest! just those two songs have been asked about many many many many times

Well I looked and I looked and as difficult as it might be to believe I just didn't see them in the context that I was searching for.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭wba88

hey whats that song in the 2fm ad? has been bugging me for ages!

wba88 wrote:

This is on the previous page of this thread too!! and a few times before that .... :rolleyes:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=53369716&postcount=614

The song is by Vega4 , called You & Me

• Registered Users Posts: 43,840 ✭✭✭✭Basq

wba88 wrote:
    I'm refusing to answer that to be honest... !

Do a simple search of the thread. It's been asked and answered about 15 times.. go about a page back and you get the answer in fact.

PS - touché elviscostello! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭wba88

sry lads feel lazy after exams :(

Advertisement