Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PADDY POWER Syndicate Game - April 1st Syndicate Game - Red Cow 12.30

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

I had to say, the drinks girl walking around was quite tasty. I wish she worked more Mondays.

Also well done Gholi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭DITTag

cooker3 wrote:
    I had to say, the drinks girl walking around was quite tasty. I wish she worked more Monday

Yea Elaine did really look welll yesterday:confused: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

DITTag wrote:
    Yea Elaine did really look welll yesterday:confused: :rolleyes:
    *enter tumbleweed here*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭JP Poker

Well done Eshan/Peter.

I was doing well in this one early on and managed to get up 15k inside the 1st blind level. Then next hour or so was spent on the phone with players ringing about the IO satellite. Lost all concenttration and found myself under 5k with the blinds at 300-600.

After the incident with the cash box, (went green on the side of the road and nearly got sick, then felt like the luckiest man in the world when it was recovered).

I started to play some good cards again and reached the final table with 20k.
    I went out in 5th after losing 40k in 2 big hands.

1st on the BB with A7 off. Flop came A 9 4. I checked gary went all in with Q9, Q on the river.

2nd hand my A4 against K4 .

Advertisement