Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PADDY POWER Syndicate Game - April 1st Syndicate Game - Red Cow 12.30

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭JP Poker

Unless there are any objections to the suggested blind structure we'll go ahead with that.

Christine is going to TD for this game while i'm playing, but i will take over as TD when i knocked out (start of level 3 if i'm lucky).

I have a 4th dealer coming down for this as there seems to be a bit more interest in this now. I don't think we will get more than 4 tables but if we do i will deal my table.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Solksjaer

BUMP its tomorrow people..........be there 12-12.15 plz

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

Can I play pweeze!

Is it just a turn up and play thing. Im itching to play the main event, my win in the stars event was fruitless.

wisesmurf

Wisesmurf wrote:
    Can I play pweeze!

Is it just a turn up and play thing. Im itching to play the main event, my win in the stars event was fruitless.

wisesmurf

Hi,

Willy sent me a PM early today. There was 29 players confirmed so there will be places still available if that is the case. I'd say get there early to secure your place!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

ill be online till 3am so just let me know if its not worth my while coming down any time before then. Otherwise I'll turn up.

Wisesmurf

• Advertisement

Wisesmurf wrote:
    ill be online till 3am so just let me know if its not worth my while coming down any time before then. Otherwise I'll turn up.

Wisesmurf

28 confirmed. You're in.

See you about 12.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭AKQJ10

i cant make this tomoro due to a bad weekend last week. had to get a sponsor for JP's 200 game afterwards.

AKQJ10 wrote:
    i cant make this tomoro due to a bad weekend last week. had to get a sponsor for JP's 200 game afterwards.

tut I hope we dont get more people pulling out at the last minute like this. If you had a bad last week perhaps more notice could have been given...

My admiration goes out to people trying to orgainse poker events.

Am i being April fooled?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Mario FTW see you tommorrow, my first live game in a while, lets hope i find where it is....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Spiritus Mundi#

Friend of mine will play, PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭AKQJ10

Solksjaer wrote:
    tut I hope we dont get more people pulling out at the last minute like this. If you had a bad last week perhaps more notice could have been given...

My admiration goes out to people trying to orgainse poker events.

Am i being April fooled?

i couldnt give more notice as i still really wanted to play this and was gonna try get the money. you will have no problems with this and good luck to all involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kebabfest

Tried ringing Willie, but couldnt get through. Stuck at work on a fcuking Sunday. I know its short notice, but if anybody wants to take my place go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Lex

Couldnt make it either, but Whiteknight has my buy-in that will give me a percentage of the syndicate.

gl all.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Lex

Any word on this?

Lex wrote:
    Any word on this?

Gholi Moli will be our representative...good luck in the big one Esan. (sorry if i missed a H)

you can submit a report if you like.:)

thanks to JP and the lovely Christine for their help with this (on an eventfull day):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

Congratulations Gholimoli,

Enjoy the Irish Open. Best wishes. Karl Hutson said he will try to get our player on the TV table. Hope to see you on TV.

kincsem wrote:
    Congratulations Gholimoli,

Enjoy the Irish Open. Best wishes. Karl Hutson said he will try to get our player on the TV table. Hope to see you on TV.

hard luck Kincsem, shocking play by the guy who took your stack, he also took mine when his Q9 beat my pocket AA. He got to heads up but Gholis A6 beat his A8 with stacks at 50/50 ish.Gholi hit a straight..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭Gholimoli

thanks for all the support lads .
    i will hope to do a good job on this in the Open and with a beat of luck who knows...
    i will do a report on the game tomorrow as there are quit a few hands worth talking about (i think) .
    Hlafbake will hve do also do one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭White Knight

Congrats .. good luck in the main one

Glad to see a great player will be representing us, congrats Eshan and good luck in the big one.

The guy who knocked out willie also took what was left of my stack.

I was horribly hung over and was playing on auto pilot pretty much. Still a good game though. Got knocked out just after the break making a move on said guy

It was annoying when you know if he calls you have the worst hand, he said "I really shouldnt make this call but I will"

I hit a king on the flop but he hit an ace on the river to send me on my way.

Twas a good game and I enjoyed it for the limited time I was there.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

He was a bit of a luckbox really the lad that finished second but seemed like a nice lad. He knocked me out in 3rd when my push with 55 was called by K8 soooted and he hit his 8 on the turn.

Ah yea was a sound guy, but rode his luck to the full, and was quite happy getting it in as a 40/60 dog.

I think if he was to of been playing in the M.E. we wouldnt of had a snowballs hope in hell....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Solksjaer wrote:
    Gholi Moli will be our representative...good luck in the big one Esan. (sorry if i missed a H)

you can submit a report if you like.:)

thanks to JP and the lovely Christine for their help with this (on an eventfull day):)

MMMmmmm the lovely Christine..she was pretty hot and such a sexy accent too.

Congrats on taking this down Gholi, i knew u'd end up at the open some way or the other. No better man to represent the syndicate. GL and see u friday

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lazare

Flushdraw wrote:

JP, TONY WAS CHECKIN OUT YER BIRD

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Lazare wrote:
    JP, TONY WAS CHECKIN OUT YER BIRD

He's pretty good taste that man! If it wasnt for Christine/Sam/Nicola, i would have donked of all my chips and gone home before the break..he knows how to keep the punters happy!

Flushdraw wrote:

I meant a lovely person. :o

Flushdraw, take some time away from poker and get yerself into copperface jacks will ya.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

and thanks to joe for helping me bad beat the bollix of him heads up after i overplayed an ace! lol, wp eshan. good luck in open!

• Registered Users Posts: 36,195 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Flushdraw wrote:

QFT

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

I should play live more.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

Solksjaer wrote:
    hard luck Kincsem, shocking play by the guy who took your stack, he also took mine when his Q9 beat my pocket AA. He got to heads up but Gholis A6 beat his A8 with stacks at 50/50 ish.Gholi hit a straight..:)

Playing AA against him. :eek: Thats 80/20 in his favour. :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the effort in organising the tourney. It ran smoothly. Lets see how our horsey runs. Go Gholi !

Advertisement