Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The EVERLASTING super mario Story

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

leaving a terrible mess in cubicle 1.

Mary Harney, the new lasy janitor, walks into to inspect the facilities and immeaditly begins to think....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Fcuk me!..I can unload a big 'un here and nobody will blame me!!! Nice one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭Lou.m

Relieved as she is that the new fibre diet is working she finishes quickly whilst king kong watches...

Three flushes later and a good wodge of "Kittener" Donky Kong witnessed the load dissappear....

much to his dissapointment as he wished to examine the forensic evidene a little longer.

Then Bill Clinton walked into the facility with Donky Kong's illegimate son, Herquel. Donky KOng immeaditly demanded a DNA test

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭littlesurfer

Herquel cried like a baby which caused

Hilary Clinton to drop her drawers and sit on the bowl....

This immeaditly alerted the Iranian nucleur facility outside Tehran.

The president, mr ahamajajemadad, then decided to lauch a tactical strike against the US for using Hilary Clinton's "Waste" as a bio-genic weapon.

All the while, Donky Kong scratched himself...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

With an oversize spatula, which was rather unhygenic!

He then used that spatula to make pancakes for Herquel and also, for some reason, The Incredible Hulk.

The Hulk was not pleased with the taste of ass on his pancakes and began to....

• Advertisement

Takes hostages and vows vegence by world domination , until hollywood rep offers him a deal to revitalise his floundering career. Seeing the desparate situation luigi then......

Hauled out his swollen rod and advanced on three stout females

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Who wondered why FB seemed obsessed with "swollen rods"...
    Luigi asked the women "Whassa goin on? Where's Mario?"

Fcuk Mario!, Put that thing away and then we talk,said the first woman

The Luigi gets a phone call from Ex- President of the ROI, Mary Robinson. She wants to know will Luigi open a new supermarket for he auld lad down in Mayo on the 20th of next month.

Luigi says "Talk to my agent" and he hangs up. But Mary is having none of his usual crap and immeaditly jumps on a plane and comes to Luigi's house in order to complain and to make him do the "opening"...

If you do it I will give you the best head you ever had,was her promise.

Nick won't mind.

" I'M GAY" is Luigi's answer.

which was of no great surprise given the fact that he was always around male company and had that dodgy moustache.

he then starts dancing the YMCA and hopes Mario and Donky Kong will join in...

They both join in,giving it loads and hoping Marcelleta will stop by

Mario suddenly has a thought " you know shouldn't we actaully try to like you know save the world"

Luigi answers "yes it would give my meaningless life a sense of purpose i suppose"

Mario"alright i will start volunteering at the local charity shop and you can go on litter patrol then, lets make the world a better place".

• Advertisement
Advertisement