Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment.(NO DISCUSSION)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭mack1984

Started life as an ICS M4 sport line. Added a metal body, new stock and a Daniel Defense RIS II that was black (sprayed a bronze colour)

Dusted with krylon for a worn look as I cant stand new looking guns.

6_ECC3544_E60_B_4742_BCC0_70_B2_E1_C7_B13_B_zps8wxg712t.jpg
    image url

• Registered Users Posts: 42 lillian2608

Hello...my name is Lillian and I am an airsoftaholic. It has been 2 weeks since my last skirmish. I even order stuff to have it opened by my little one and described to me in great detail. Here are some of my babies. Can't wait to get home to the MP9 and test drive it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

So i picked u a colt 1911 anniversary model last week and it was a bit scratched up and as usual nothing stays the same with me.(i have a problem lol).Grips came off another kwc and modded to fit and trigger is out of a kjw 1911 and modded to fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

image.jpg

My new one for the "collection", the Andy mc Nab endorsed AM 22.
    Now to make a glass case for it..........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

New arrivals;

52E298DC-694C-435E-9C07-48745D7C7895_zps4dob5yqb.jpg

416d on the top is a mates.
    M27 IAR on the bottom is mine:-)

And then this little thing arrived today as well;

68A6901C-524B-42D9-8B48-D4D1024885DD_zpsqmnpoct5.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Growler!!!

Originally a TM M14 Match, found it really uncomfortable to skirmish with. Tried it with a Kart EBR body and just found it too damn front heavy but cool looking.

After a search found a second hand M14E2 real wood stock on the inter webz. Skirmished it 2 weeks ago and loved it. Pistol grip made it so much more usable.

88CF62CE8ADE40C08FB5F3BA1E9574C6-0000370639-0003515120-00800L-4632C72CA0D44C1D8E56BF248E3A6C2C.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Finally got this thing finished :) took me about a year now I'd say and waaay more money and heart ache than i wanted :p
    Just need to put in the fake pins on the receiver with some glue and get a lipo and we're away.

Externals are
    Noveske Madbull receiver and
    10" rails
    should have a magpul ACS stock on it, just noticed it has a VLTOR one on it
    magpul MBUS sights

Internals:
    SHS hi torque motor
    Ultimate gearbox and internals
    Raptor mosfet
    SHS 13:1 gear set
    standard 6:04 G&G barrel
    G&G green and Madbul nub

Comes in at about 280-300 so need to get that double checked. Don't mind low readings but i want them consistent.

13030190864_3032ed904e.jpg
    20140309_101018[1]

13030169574_04f4ee3c5e.jpg
    20140309_101109[1]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

The first aeg I ever tried to experiment engraving and making it OTT.
    A project I abandoned and is well and truly 3 + years old. It was covered in a horrible camo and the f%*ker put a jg gearbox into it but thats the past.

First gun I tried crazy stuff too, 22.2 lipo , no thats not a type, first gun to melt the wiring literally in the R&D stage, first to blow not fry and i really do mean blow mosfets because I wanted to see one sizzle, first aeg when i shattered the hop chamber, no exageration and cracked the ver 3 shell to see it happen and to make a motor smoke like a burn out and then seize .

This was indeed a enjoyable experiment to which i needed to finish before I give up building guns thank god :cool:.

It's running sweet now but nothing too overkill.

The theme of the gun at the time is " futuristic, pisstake, intimidating, overkill " aeg , If you ask why....well why not like.

I just thought hmmm what if you mixed Rambo, predator, terminator and a boring looking g36 variant in a blender and see what happens.

Simply because I don't care :D and I can :)

I had a predator tri laser mounted onto it but i gave that a friend of mine who will make better use of it than me.

Word of thanks goes to ShadowFox and The Joker for their help on this :)

DSC_0887_zps3d92249f.jpg

DSC_0849_zps4c69440b.jpg

DSC_0854_zpsb9c4a867.jpg

DSC_0858_zps611bbbb1.jpg

Weirdly fitting as I hope to not start any more projects and finish off the one's I have started and be done with them.

DSC_0848_zps4e3fea39.jpg

Cheers for looking.

DP

My King Arms Sig 556 dmr project.Gearbox rebuilt/rewired.Custom silencer and stock by myself.Stock wrapped in paracord.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭MajorMax

My collection so far (don't tell the wife)
    A&K Masada
    G&G GR4 G26 (extended barrel)
    Hwasan mad max shotgun
    KWC centennial M1911A1
    Dan Wesson 6 inch barrel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Eoghan S

Finally got a TM G17! I've been after one for a while, even if it's going to shoot another hole in my funds :pac:

IMG_0871_zps5e075f86.jpg

I have a Guarder slide on it, with some lovely trades, but I plan on replacing it anyway, it's too mainstream for me ;)
    Also have a high flow valve and stronger recoil spring to increase the kick with the metal slide, again I'll be replacing them!

IMG_0872_zpse030252e.jpg

I'll get better photos once my modding is over

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

I like AUGs cant help it but the thing that annoys me most about them is the front grip and I dont like vertical grips on any of my AEGs and worst of all the grip on the AUG is flimsy and wobbles about way to much
    So I decided to do something about it and removed it and just held it slightly forward of the main grip/trigger it works for me and I am very happy
    But then I thought if maybe there are others who like vertical grips but dislike the wobbly ones on the AUG

So below is my many solutions to both the grip and the overall look and there are a few variations that some may either like or hate

The standard Military AUG that some love and others hate
    2aj2cup.jpg

So the first version was to fit and under barrel rail to mount a Grip-bipod and use a H-bar flashider
    6ycpya.jpg

Not bad so next was to fit a Scar flashider with removable silencer
    21lluo6.jpg

I also like the civilian rail but prefer the Military colored body so on went an A2 receiver + the barrel with the rail + M4 style grip and a Laser/light combo and a A3 type flashider
    w7j4v9.jpg

So how would it look with a silencer I figured it would look to long so I came up with this arangement I have also fitted a small rail to the body and mounted the Laser/light combo there
    2qiuyl3.jpg

Last but by no means least something short for CQB, rail also fitted to other side of recceiver to mount what ever takes your fancy
    14lilp3.jpg

The above AUG has had a full gearbox going over Metal bushings Shims Bearing spring guide M120 motor etc the whole 9 yards
    It shoots at 316-319fps with the 363mm 6.03 tight bore barrel used in the CQB configuration and at 324-327fps with the 509mm 6.04 Tight bore used for all others
    I had to go to a 6.04 tight bore barrel as when a 6.03 tight bore barrel was used it would shoot 327-330fps

The safety has also been modified to a Select fire 3 position Safe/Semi/Full auto for those CQB games where you can only use Semi and it takes the guessing out of just how far to pull the trigger when under pressure or when taken by surprise indoors

PS the Military A1 receiver as yet does not have a rail mounted on the side of the receiver but that will be rectified very soon

PPS as I look at the photos a thought occurred to me how would it look with a second rail mounted on top of the barrel !!!
    Maybe thats for another day when I am bored and have time on my hands

My latest project.WE Glock 27 painted od and then grip has been stippled to bring the black back through and add a bit of texture(grip).

image.jpg

I'm taking suggestions on a designation for it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

my first ever airsoft gun. bought it preowned from here and im very happy with it. yet to skirmish with it. possibly this weekend :)

20131209_195802.jpg

My latest bit of messing around with a raider and a 13" silencer i had here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

My new sniper coming to a skirmish near you this summer. Put together by Carl "rooky1" with top secret upgrades ha

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭SuperBlu26

My lefty friendly Ares Tavor! I also added a rail on the hand guard with a foregrip and of course I have my trusty Aimpoint.

2aenrjk.jpg

110loqh.jpg

my New TM Recoil Block II M4

BeFunky_8CDF60AF-3928-49E4-B26C-B29CCF60C73E_zpsyipfzbgajpg_zpsbf12444a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭bushball

1st mod I've done to any gun although it's a small one. Sanded the barrell down with cotton wire. Still deciding whether to do more with the slide or leave is as is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭bushball

Decided to do a bit more. Looks better than I thought it would

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭shnburn

G36k
    Gng cm16r8
    An my m93r

Another ak hybrid
    image.jpg
    Looks odd but very comfortable to shoot.
    300 fps & 1830 rpm on a 11.1v 20c lipo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭air assault

Evolution :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

Seen my kriss and taught I haven't paid you much attention lately so after buying bit for it and other bits for other RIFs I decided to dress mine up a bit.
    I have a trijicon srs clone night evolution inforce weapon light. Ace1arms right hand mag release TAF official traded silencer ra tech m4 adapter for a ris rail. I've installed a even hop up and tightbore and ra tech npas. I must install my m4 stock adapter and fit a stock tube and stock. The ra tech rail was tricky to fit as I had to remove my built in weapons light to fit it and the light didn't fit back because of the shape of the ris rail adapter. I am changing front grip for some other grip and added a nsr or similar rail for the front
    Also added a clone surfire x300 to my px4 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭shnburn

Ares Amoeba M4 CCR
    Another day messing in sg airsoft forgrip silencer acog sight 2,500 round m4 mag and m203

• Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭Horse84

new addition to my hk's. I got this ksc hk45 awhile back, had been waiting on the aftermarket slide with awhile. I had a bit of a battle with customs over getting it released to me, never had any issue importing pistol slides before now.
    Anyway very pleased with the pistol itself. Looks and feels great, particularly like the grip which fits very well in the hand compared to the usp tactical.

It shoots brilliantly and shows for me anyway that ksc have finally gotten their act together regards their hop up which was always inferior to marui's imho. After some cleaning and a settling in period its firing very consistently now and would put it up against any of my tm MEU's now but still not up there with a TM g17.

I fitted a shooters design slide and barrel to it and went for the titanium colour version which is coming up very green in the pics when in reality its's probably more of a grey colour. The gun in stock form comes with a metal slide but is let down by a plastic abs outer barrel which I couldn't live with. the SD set is as you would expect of very good quality and is easily enough fitted and really adds that bit of clunk and weight to the piece.

I have it pictured below with my ksc USP tactical. The 2 guns would share a lot of the same similarities. Ksc in their wisdom decided have different magazines for bot so your standard system 7 ksc usp or usp tactical magazines will not fit the hk45.
    Hecklor and koch have the gun branded as very ambidextrous with a unique ambi slide release which the tactical model doesmt have but bizarrely, on the airsoft version anyway the hk45 model has a very non ambi safety which the tactical does have. I'm very ambidextrous myself so lefties beware of this before purchasing.

Overall a very good pistol which is a joy to shoot. I'd be very interested to see a side by side comparison done on this versus TM's new hk45 which was also released recently.

IMG_0712_zps9abd5d5f.jpg
    IMG_0711_zps5d2c7505.jpg
    USP tactical and hk45 side by side both with custom SD slide and barrel sets
    Note the location of safeties and slide releases on both
    IMG_0713_zps092bc972.jpg
    IMG_0714_zps46abf159.jpg

Almost finished with my Recoil Block II M4

7aa21eac-4488-4f38-8e5c-c2a4bed92533_zpse9ad4293.jpg

TM M4 Sopmod
    Madbull 12.5" DD RIS II
    VisionKing Shortdot
    Element AN/PEQ 16
    Magpul AFG & Rail ladders
    Magpul MS3 Multicam Sling