Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

G36 mag different arrive today...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is going?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Turns out ill be going (my bb's arrived so i can afford it) mark how are you getting there? My dads giving me a lift so if your close we might be able to give you one.

mark did you get the right mag?

Sorry ment to say diddnt arrive...

Will come if u can loan me a gun...
    And yea a lift would be amazing
    I live in cabinteely, near dunnes stores. You are in Stillorgan arent you?

Yeah ill loan you a gun. Dad dosen't want to drive to cabinteely but if you can get to somewhere like the top of newtownpark avenue i think he'l give you a lift.

• Advertisement

Mark can you bring your own battery as i only have 2 minis.

Absolutly, have another mini
    And i can meet you nearer if you want

How does bewlys hotel at 8:45 sound?
    If ya want we can meet closer?

Whatever suits you best

Sounds good meet you there then. Can you PM me your moblie number?

• Advertisement

Right so, bewlys hotel, lepordstown 8:45, Got it!

Who else said they were going?

I'm off know but will you text me your number?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Irish Trinity

could you guys do me a favour by talking to paul and asking if i can ctag along and that you guys dont mind (if you dont)

Of course but i wont be talking to him before tommorro

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!g36 Mag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Dudes, there is a PM function on the site! :D

smart arse :p

Dave are you comming???

well i'm back from hrta and again the problem of age has risin i think i'll send nonex a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

well i'm back from hrta and again the problem of age has risin i think i'll send nonex a pm

What was the problem?

• Advertisement

just that i cant do a scrimmage or eneything

i guess the only thing i could do is join a team and wait 2 years :( anyone got one ?

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭mcdonnst

Are people going out 2moro?
    Can give a lift from southside if anyone needs one

Had a good day a HRTA yesterday, played a few interesting games, Paul managed to fix my hi-cap, got to try out my new G36C and USP and decided that i want a scope for the 36

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 brokenarrow

ye. had fun at hrta on sat. seige is the new sweet game

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

siege? tell more?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

seige, 2 teams, SWAT and terrorists. swat have unlimited re-spawn (cops can always radio for back-up), terrorists can be killed at which point they are out. they stay where they are and put their weapon down and call medic, anyone on the terrorists side can heal another by touching them on the shoulder however if they are all killed the swat wins.

Terrorists can take hostages and "cuff" them to any point in the game area where they must remain until freed by SWAT.

If all Terrorists are killed at once SWAT wins, if all SWAT are taken hostage at once, Terrorists win.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

ah i see... played a similar scenario when i was there week before last, minus the terrorists being able to heal eachother

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Sam_Fisher_jk

seige, 2 teams, SWAT and terrorists. swat have unlimited re-spawn (cops can always radio for back-up), terrorists can be killed at which point they are out. they stay where they are and put their weapon down and call medic, anyone on the terrorists side can heal another by touching them on the shoulder however if they are all killed the swat wins.

Terrorists can take hostages and "cuff" them to any point in the game area where they must remain until freed by SWAT.

If all Terrorists are killed at once SWAT wins, if all SWAT are taken hostage at once, Terrorists win.

That’s not what we played...

The (My) Siege Scenario is that there are 2 teams one is the defenders and one the attackers,

The defenders (i.e. a Special Forces unit) are caught behind enemy lines and are awaiting evac.they have decided to hold up in a building while there evac arrives. They have to hold out for 10 mins and have the ability to heal there own wounded (by tagging them on the shoulder). The Attackers (enemy forces) have unlimited Respawn and there mission is to kill all the defending/Besieged forces in less then 10 mins.

there is no "hostage taking" or "cuffing" involved (maybe why there was so much confusion on saturday) the idea is that it's a face paced firefight that involves a good buddy buddy mindset.

*Here Endith the lesson*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

oh yeah, sorry. was mixing senarios up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement