Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

Me. DEFINITLY this time. im off work.

And i need to see nonex anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

ill be there on saturday anyway....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

I'll definatly be there on saterday, probably in the moring if not the afternoon(depends how early i can crawl out of bed)
    I got my new facemask and gloves for this one, fingers still havent healed from last time
    Hoping my new camo and tach gear arrive b4 then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Irish Trinity

i'll be comming down this saturday to have a look ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Ill defo be there saturday,lots of new gear to try out:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

My order from RSOV is now in ireland. Any ideas as to weather it will arrive tomorro?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

It could do ,all my ehobby orders[7 or 8 of em] were delivers to me the next day they landed in the Country, havnt got anything from Rsov but i dont see why it would be any different coming from the same Country and all.

On a side note i just ordered an Aug and another m199 of him their, and an mp7 for my mate :D Happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

What make aug did you get? Dont think ill be there on saturday :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Fiach Dubh

Speaking of orders my KJW full metal P226 shipped today from UNcompany :) I ordered a second mag for it and a dropleg holster. Hetzer added a dropleg holster for the MP7 he has on the way and his S-mag for the G36 arrived yesterday, 2500 round auto winding goodness :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Fiach Dubh wrote:
    Speaking of orders my KJW full metal P226 shipped today from UNcompany :) I ordered a second mag for it and a dropleg holster. Hetzer added a dropleg holster for the MP7 he has on the way and his S-mag for the G36 arrived yesterday, 2500 round auto winding goodness :D

G36? Auto Winding Drum Mag?

GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Fiach Dubh

G36? Auto Winding Drum Mag?

GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!! :D

I knew you'd approve Hivemind, it's bloody big though. Makes holding the G36C by the foregrip a bit uncomfortable. I'm throwing him my Bipod/grip pod from my SCAR, should make it a lot better :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Fiach Dubh wrote:
    I knew you'd approve Hivemind, it's bloody big though. Makes holding the G36C by the foregrip a bit uncomfortable. I'm throwing him my Bipod/grip pod from my SCAR, should make it a lot better :)

I would love on of those on a fullsize G36, with an extra long barrel, bi pod and foregrip. Can you say "Siege Weapon" :D

eneyone wana buy me a gun?:D

im sure someone would be happy to buy you one with their next order, if you pay for it of course. what do u want?

well tbh i don't have eney money at all but i'm going to go to HRTA and then i'll make my decision:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

What make aug did you get? Dont think ill be there on saturday
    Its the Jing Gong Aug i ordered.
    I would love on of those on a fullsize G36, with an extra long barrel, bi pod and foregrip. Can you say "Siege Weapon"
    yea an mg36 type thing would be class to see alrite

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

S-mag for the G36 arrived yesterday

Hahaha, snap! Got mine today. Though mines mounted on a K.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Sam_Fisher_jk

Im guessing uniforms are optional, who normally wears them?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,631 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I have British DPMs which I wear. Gets you into character ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Sam_Fisher_jk

hmmm.... i think ill muster something up.

will you be there tomorrow?

• Advertisement

aldi/lidl (dont remember which) have some biker gear coming up soon and in it they have a cool back protector that would look sweet over a t-shirt as its black and armored looking. would also sto painful kidney shots yet still keep you cool while in CQB.
    I'm sure theres one or two other bits that could be handy but i didnt really look at the flyer properly.

Master of the Universe

Unfortunately no I won't be there tomorrow. I'd like to, but I just have too much going on at the moment.

I saw that biker gear earlier myself. Must dig that leaflet out again and give it another look.

Im sure no-one will reply to this but ,my g36 arrived today and the mag wont work properly so i wont be there unless someone going is willing to loan me a TM or JG G36C mag for the day... If not, Paul do u want to come to mine?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Is there anybody goin on Sunday? I'm not goin tomorrow, the urge to spend the day drinking is too strong. If people are goin on Sunday then I might pop along.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

oh... lol... Well I wasn't going to Predator anyways

Master of the Universe

DaveMcG wrote:
    Is there anybody goin on Sunday? I'm not goin tomorrow, the urge to spend the day drinking is too strong. If people are goin on Sunday then I might pop along.

I don't think it's open Sunday. Weren't you all meant to be going to Predator then anyway?

*Edit; Poll closed as it has no relevance anymore.

im going to predator sunday.

ì just got back from HRTA it was good fun even tho i only went down for a quick look Mel showed me around and i got to fire a gun or too by the way i was the kid in the yellow jacket if anyone saw me i came into room and watched the game for a bit,it was great defiantly going back again, now just to pestre my mom to get me a gun.:D

Master of the Universe

ì just got back from HRTA it was good fun even tho i only went down for a quick look Mel showed me around and i got to fire a gun or too by the way i was the kid in the yellow jacket if anyone saw me i came into room and watched the game for a bit,it was great defiantly going back again, now just to pestre my mom to get me a gun.:D

Glad you enjoyed it.
    As a matter of interest, were there many at it today?

• Advertisement

not much I'd say about 10 but i wouldn't think of counting them

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement