Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

Liam are you comming?
    If you are and my mag doesnt arrive can i borrow your AUG?

IS ANYONE BRINGING A 36C MAG?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

I am most likley to be going. You can borrow the aug no prob but the hi-cap it came with sucks so i only have one mag. How are you getting there and is anyone else going?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

i'll be there

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭whupass

can't go i'm out of money and i'm in work too

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

whupass wrote:
    can't go i'm out of money and i'm in work too

Nah, you just heard that Paddy was going to be there and you got some terrifying flashbacks to the whole 'chipping' incident. :eek:

• Advertisement

liamo333 wrote:
    I am most likley to be going. You can borrow the aug no prob but the hi-cap it came with sucks so i only have one mag. How are you getting there and is anyone else going?

Thanks a mill!
    Not sure whos going but there seems to be a few
    Ill probobly get the dart to peirce street and then the 41 to HRTA.
    How are you getting there and where do you live?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Irish Trinity

i'm hoping to be there on Saturday but i think i'm in a bit of a spiffy this is from the hrta website:

Children 14yrs and up are welcome when accompanied by a parent or permanent guardian. (Down load waiver, sign and bring with you) There are no exceptions

hmmmm....could cause problems....what age are you? 12?
    I remember being that age :)
    looking at speedytoys all day, wanting to go paintballing, etc...

SOMEONE BRING A G36C MAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yup 12

You could send an email asking for just 1 exeption

G36 MAG!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

cant wait to get stuck in again myself, wont be able to attend this one though :(

The offer still stands.

the weekend after paddys i should be up.cheers ill be looking forward to those marshmallows *licks lips*

Ahh cant go, dosen't mean you cant borrow my aug you can still have it if i can get it to you some how. Any ideas?

Wish id my Aug right now :( ,u using lowcaps or highcaps liamo?

Hi caps if MAG made aug mid caps id use them. My ca hi cap is bust :(

Ya im going have 3 highcaps coming with mine although i cant stand them i just cant afford to get to many tm lowcaps and Keith told me taht the cheap china lowcaps wont work in my Aug so theirs like no choice at all, lame :(

best fullmetal pistol around is i what i think ;) .cant wait to get my second one [its coming with the Aug]

Hopefully ill get the money soon so i can order it.

• Advertisement

Do you know where i can get spare mags for it?

i got mine of ehobby but i noticed their not selling them atm :( , redwolf and wgcshop sell em and the tm 32 round long mags as well which im considering buying. The Kjw 1s work but they could be a tight fit im going have to check that again ill let ya know 2morro when i try my mates mag. as for the tm 1s they work but arent supposed to be as good as the hfc 1s.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

i'm hoping to be there on Saturday but i think i'm in a bit of a spiffy this is from the hrta website:

Children 14yrs and up are welcome when accompanied by a parent or permanent guardian. (Down load waiver, sign and bring with you) There are no exceptions

didnt know the website was up, just had a look at it there... your best bet is probably to give paul (nonex) a ring or drop down and saturday with your dad and ask, he may enforce that rule strictly or he may take it on a case by case basis

i'll be down there at 9 cause my dad wants to be back in time fir the match and hopefully they will let me as i have been pretty dedicated to the sport.

Assuming Paul hasn't read this thread, you can just stick a fake moustache on and pretend to be 20.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

glasses.gif

here ya go

kdouglas wrote:
    glasses.gif

here ya go

Irish_Trinity mos vultus valde vix.

It's latin, so Irish_Trinity should be able to translate this ;)

i'll try lol crazy i think you did it wrong this is what you said: Irish_Trinity will facial expression intensely scarcely

here is one for you : CrazzyRabbit postulo disco suus latin

i'll try lol crazy i think you did it wrong this is what you said: Irish_Trinity will facial expression intensely scarcely

here is one for you : CrazzyRabbit postulo disco suus latin

Hmmm..
    CrazzyRabbit postulo disco suus latin
    =
    CrazzyRabbit to ask to learn his latin

God I love online translation tools. They are great for a laugh.

Translate from English->Latin->French->German->Swedish and back to English again. You get some funny results.

Oh, and why aren't you in school young man?

• Advertisement

how did you now :eek: :p i just had a school rugby blitz and then i came home

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement