Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prices For Big Slick Team Event

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭bops

you're talking through your arse again md

The Dubs sure talk a good game... go back to skanngerland ffs

the SE is the Vegas of Ireland - my house is the Bellagio!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭kakak1

bops wrote:

and you're the Joker in the Pack :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

nicnicnic wrote:
    its because the standard in dublin is soooooo superior lmfao

Defend your waterford pals to the end nic but the fact is you overlooked all of them to play the team event with 2 cork lads and danny is having quite a run online at the mo thats why your team is so short (who does that leave as the weak link)

now stop hijackin my thread for this, its title Prices for the big slick team event lets keep it at that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

bops wrote:

You dont half talk some s**t

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

Defend your waterford pals to the end nic but the fact is you overlooked all of them to play the team event with 2 cork lads and danny is having quite a run online at the mo thats why your team is so short (who does that leave as the weak link)

now stop hijackin my thread for this, its title Prices for the big slick team event lets keep it at that

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,257 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

mdwexford wrote:
    some did drift.

i have played with DITpoker and seen Aodea play and both are a lot better than the average player will be at this game on Sunday, the standard of poker outside of Dublin is questionable to say the least as you will see. have played with Lloyd a few times and he is a very good player and i have heard you are decent as well. therefore your team are a short price.

Thanks Mick, but I think we are too short for the simple reason that no - one has put any money on us!! The market is clearly saying we are too short. I would back us if we drifted - but not at 12/1 in that field.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Norwich Fan Rob

theres been a late change to our team............

• Registered Users Posts: 11,275 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

theres been a late change to our team............

enlighten me quickly please Rob

prices could change...:)

LuckyLloyd wrote:
    Thanks Mick, but I think we are too short for the simple reason that no - one has put any money on us!! The market is clearly saying we are too short. I would back us if we drifted - but not at 12/1 in that field.

ok Lloyd its a fair point, you can have a bet at 15/1 if you like

eoin is out , and our secret weapon is in......i will give a clue, they are in the poll for offline player of the year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

Does he have ginger hair?

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭kpnuts

ianmc38 wrote:
    Does he have ginger hair?

she doesn't!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Solksjaer

Is it the lass who was warned by Police to stop stalking Bob Battersby?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

kpnuts wrote:
    she doesn't!

That's a sick lineup. Thankfully you have that donk Masters on your team. He'll blow all your chances by busting out midway through level 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,257 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

ianmc38 wrote:
    That's a sick lineup. Thankfully you have that donk Masters on your team. He'll blow all your chances by busting out midway through level 2.

If he's lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

Have u got the services of that one Rafinna from the Fitz? Luke calls her Ribenna and Phantom_Lord calls her Na Fianna. Is that the one? Nice one! Do you not think you should of asked Smurph?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Have u got the services of that one Rafinna from the Fitz? Luke calls her Ribenna and Phantom_Lord calls her Na Fianna. Is that the one? Nice one! Do you not think you should of asked Smurph?
    lol :o

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Have u got the services of that one Rafinna from the Fitz? Luke calls her Ribenna and Phantom_Lord calls her Na Fianna.
    Her favourite phrase while playing Omaha is (and do the accent) "Oh, I don't know what I have".

I dislike having her anywhere near me.

yes, to confirm our captain mister masters has been reshuffling our team which now reads, himself, me, niall and smurph.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

5starpool wrote:
    Her favourite phrase while playing Omaha is (and do the accent) "Oh, I don't know what I have".
    as she quietly pulls some chips out of the handbag.

I dislike having her anywhere near me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

mdwexford wrote:
    i have played with DITpoker and seen Aodea play and both are a lot better than the average player will be at this game on Sunday, the standard of poker outside of Dublin is questionable to say the least as you will see. have played with Lloyd a few times and he is a very good player and i have heard you are decent as well. therefore your team are a short price.

alot of pressure on myself and anto not to bust on the first hand. what odds of me busting anto or vice versa... such poor team tactics! Captain marvel (lloyd) would be very upset.

so do we just give smurph and her three toy-boys the trophy now or how does this work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭eoin-dubh

is there a price for any unmentioned team to win?
    There's gonna be some upsets I hear on the grapevine..............

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭smurph

LMAO,

Where's the fun in that, Ditpoker, you leave my team mates alone, or i'll put the bob hex on you.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭aodea

smurph wrote:
    LMAO,

Where's the fun in that, Ditpoker, you leave my team mates alone, or i'll put the bob hex on you.:D

well smurph you lay off ditpoker cause you have your toy boys but ditpoker is mine well its hardly like i can use llyod as the teams poster boy now can i who wants to see that on the front of Cardplayer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭DocO

lol anto

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭DocO

rumours have it that dave masters is cracking under all the pressure being put on him by messers ian mc and lloyd o farrell

He has been spotted propping up the bar in coppers two nights in a row . . .

. . . (apparently he's on first name terms with the black guy in the bathroom)

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Lplate

Danny o sullivan / john o sulllivan / - keith cummins/ matt dobbins - 16/1

Two questions lads.

1. With all the money going on the other teams surely your prices (ie the above) on the others should be lengthening.

2. Any ew terms available?

Depending on the answers to these questions I'll approach tomorrow with a very insignificant bet!

1. Some have lengthened

2. No win only

myself and Richie will be there from around 2pm to take bets/collect money

ANY BET NOT PAID BEFORE KICK OFF IS VOID!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Any news from Waterford ,

Advertisement