Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me!/Ask Hot Latte guy-Supplying cream and wisdom since 2007

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Hot Latte Guy, you are an inspiration to us all, reclaiming the apron from the housewife back to it's rightful place-around the waist of Alpha males such as ourselves, and other followers of manly disciplines like the Masons and Blacksmith.

Hot Latte guy, in your role as a Fight-Club/Counterculture rabble-rouser, should I be a designer stubble guy, a baby cheeker or Hairy-Molly? Which doest thou ordain with frothy approval?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

Hot Latte Guy recommends you choose which closest suits your own personality.
    If you try to be what you are not, it will be obvious to those around you. And in Fight club mentality, that means they will pound the snot out of you for being a poser!

So always be what you is!
    However, if who you are happens to be a man who loves wearing a pink tutu beneath your manly flannel, be sure to whisper to him that you would love your latte with extra cream and chocolate swirlies. He'll understand. He may even casually give you extra sprinkles cuz he's such a great and understanding guy (who does not wear a tutu beneath his own flannel. It's Farm and Fleet Long Underwear all the way for this buck!:p)

Lust4Life wrote:
    Hot Latte Guy recommends you choose which closest suits your own personality.
    If you try to be what you are not, it will be obvious to those around you. And in Fight club mentality, that means they will pound the snot out of you for being a poser!

So always be what you is!
    However, if who you are happens to be a man who loves wearing a pink tutu beneath your manly flannel, be sure to whisper to him that you would love your latte with extra cream and chocolate swirlies. He'll understand. He may even casually give you extra sprinkles cuz he's such a great and understanding guy (who does not wear a tutu beneath his own flannel. It's Farm and Fleet Long Underwear all the way for this buck!:p)

Well! And I thought that what went on in the emergency room, stayed in the emergency room! So Hot Latte Guy was in, say, a car-crash and you Lusty, being the kind soul as you are, cut him out of his clothes with a scissors so that the Doctors could operate?

Hot Latte guy...does that scenario (the only plausably "innocent" one I can muster at this late hour:p ) really conform to the truth as to Lusty knowing the shape and size of your...cumberbund?:p Or does she have Xray vision (for you?)

Oh, I don't wear fluffy pink tutus! Us Manly men keep with the fashion and wear a light beige gauzy number! Beige is sooooo "in" this season!

Hot Latte Man's "Union Suit" peeks through his flannel. Okay?:rolleyes:

Hot Latte Man recommends the red Union Suits because one can double as a Spider Man outfit in instances of "Role Playing". However, it is a good idea to mix it up, red one day, white the next, beige the next - just so's the ladies know you actually practice good hygene.:p

Hot latte guy, I am almost at my wit's end now! No talk of flanneled underpants or decafs will save me now, I fear!

The truth is, I suffered...a shock early this morning and one hell of an electric shock at about 10.15am. Now, I cannot disclose fully my experience, but it is safe to say that I saw a ghost (an' twought I thaw a puddycat!)

I was relatively stable till that happened, was taking my blue pills (valium and...the other one, eh-hum *coughs*) as required, had my little cry once a day in the gent's toilets-in short I was going well, and yet now, I'm in a bad way. The table has been taken out from under my coffee of life and I'm about to go critical-rather like those pressurised puff-balls of steam that stick in the blocked spout of the cappachino maker-a hazard to us all!

Hot Latte Guy, should I just forget about what I saw, going back to the way I was...or should I continue further along the enchanted way, ready to have my heart broken like a cinnamon stick atop a slim frapaccino?

• Advertisement

Hot Latte Guy says Chill out, Jer! It's a combo of Valentines Day Angst and those happy little pills yer poppin! Switch to decaf for a while as well and things will surely look up!

Oh, and btw, Hot Latte Guy also recommends to relieve that Valentines Day Angst, buy your special woman something really really sexy. If you're worried that she'll be shy or offended, include a rose (or 12) with it. Hot Latte Guy says if you don't take such chances, you don't get Hot Rewards.

Dang! I'd best drag hubby down by Hot Latte Guy to hear the above advice as well! :p

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

* stomps through the thread giving everyone some very rough sexy lovin' *

You made Hot Latte Guy blush! :D

Lust4Life wrote:
    Hot Latte Guy says Chill out, Jer! It's a combo of Valentines Day Angst and those happy little pills yer poppin! Switch to decaf for a while as well and things will surely look up!

Oh, and btw, Hot Latte Guy also recommends to relieve that Valentines Day Angst, buy your special woman something really really sexy. If you're worried that she'll be shy or offended, include a rose (or 12) with it. Hot Latte Guy says if you don't take such chances, you don't get Hot Rewards.

Dang! I'd best drag hubby down by Hot Latte Guy to hear the above advice as well! :p

I wonder who is getting the rewards just at this particular time on Valentine's Day, USA Hot Latte Guy?:p

Sorry Lusty, but I just had to say it cause I'm on a high!

Speak ye, Hot Latte Guy!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

How high can you get? Lusty should ask the Hot Lotte Guy?

• Advertisement

Well, Hot Latte Guy was far too busy for my questions this week. He is in hot demand after all! I didn't even get to thank him for whispering in Hubby's ear about the roses, lingerie AND Jewelry! This gal is speechless! \0/

Best Valentines Day EVARRRRRRRRRRRR!

Advertisement