Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post your Desktops

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭bettlebrox

mine
    Nice and simple. Is that Linux or Windows?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭positron

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭davehey79

heres mine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Well while trawling my surf sites for a new background i came across the latest pics from the Mavericks 2006 session :eek: :eek: , thought i would share this pic: tsunami < mavericks

http://surfingthemag.com/surfing-photo-video/surfing-photo-dept/021006a/index.html

Wish it was a 1280x1024 format pic :(.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭bringitdown

Mine attached ...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,761 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Think I'll stick this question in here as I'm sure someone will know.

Is there a way to have more than 3 items on the quick launch without using any programs? I hope the answers not too easy!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

bettlebrox wrote:
    Nice and simple. Is that Linux or Windows?

windows running stylexp, yahoo widgets and winamp there, i would be running linux but for the hassle of getting games running on it
    JPA wrote:
    Think I'll stick this question in here as I'm sure someone will know.

Is there a way to have more than 3 items on the quick launch without using any programs? I hope the answers not too easy!

not sure what your asking, are you looking to know how to add shortcuts to the quicklaunch? if so then just drag your shortcuts onto the quicklaunch or browse to the folder "C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch" and add shortcuts there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭IronMan

Love these threads.

Here's my desktop.

• Advertisement

windows running stylexp, yahoo widgets and winamp there, i would be running linux but for the hassle of getting games running on it

not sure what your asking, are you looking to know how to add shortcuts to the quicklaunch? if so then just drag your shortcuts onto the quicklaunch or browse to the folder "C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch" and add shortcuts there

On my desktop it only displays 3 icons and then has the rest behind an arrow if you know what I mean. I need to click it to access other shortcuts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

ok, right click on the taskbar, hit lock the taskbar and a line will appear beside the quicklaunch, drag that line to the right and then lock the taskbar again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭paconnors

here's the one where i work

ok, right click on the taskbar, hit lock the taskbar and a line will appear beside the quicklaunch, drag that line to the right and then lock the taskbar again

OK that makes sense. Thanks. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Juggalo

Here's mine...

desktop6vx.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Juggalo wrote:
    Here's mine...

desktop6vx.th.jpg
    davehey79 wrote:
    heres mine
    Sauron wrote:
    Mein Humble Desktop :)

Is that Samurize? those system information things?
    untitled7wb.th.jpg

Mine

Willy, how did you get folders to show size? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

TTT for answers please.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,998 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

CyberGhost wrote:

If you read back through the rest of the thread you should get most of your answer. Anyway as far as I'm aware the way to get the Willy's style is by using a program called Objectdock.

CyberGhost wrote:
    Is that Samurize? those system information things?

Juggalo's is definitely Yahoo widgets. Very easy program to use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Juggalo

^Indeed it is Widgets. Was having a look at windows blinds, anyone know if this is a good thing to use? Some of the themed desktops look very nice.

• Advertisement

Juggalo wrote:
    ^Indeed it is Widgets. Was having a look at windows blinds, anyone know if this is a good thing to use? Some of the themed desktops look very nice.

Heres mine: desktop26np.th.jpg

I use Windowsblinds. A nice black theme there. It's a cool program and I don't notice any slowdown except maybe at start up. Worth it though. There are some cool themes out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

meh

desktop7ci.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

How about this. :p
    screen_console.jpeg

My Real one is here
    screen.jpg

Did a reinstall bout 2 days ago (from Fedora Core 4 to OpenSuse 10.0) so haven't had time 2 play around with it (much ;), not too bad for a laptop )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

25644.JPG

Mine

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

simple enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

another change for me..the evil Umbrella Corporation. Can anyone find any more good Umbrella ones? I could only find these two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,828 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Mine

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭yawn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

sweet
    haha someones a bit vain with all those eyes

Advertisement