Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q&A with NorwichFanRob

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Norwich Fan Rob

Rob

Would be interested in watching some of your play online. What do you play under on-is it NFRRob?

Great read BTW.

play on new betfair as NCFC Rob and on tribeca and stars as IrishRobbie.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭luckylucky

Like others have said, a great read.

I do have a few questions half formed in my head but can't recall them now, will get back to you later.

just about to go onto final table of blue sq/gjp satelite for 2 packages to grosvenor game in luton if anyone wants to watch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭poorbarman

im there

pah 2 packages, and 2100 for 3rd, gone in 5th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Unlucky running into kk twice in about ten minutes.

I'm sure those eights in the cash game helped eleviate the pain.

yes, one of those things in the satelite, 2nd sat in a row ive come 5th after looking good for a while, then i made a stupid move/bad read in the 200 game to go out about 2 mins later.
    got lucky against alias with 88 vs TT and then took him off QQ with a nice bluff before he left, that and a decent cash session earlier has me €3,244 up overall on the day, happy with that, gonna chill in some low buy in multi rebuys now before bed.

(having played alias HU quite a bit, his reraising range pre flop includes a lot of hands 88 beats)

Advertisement