Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graffiti in the bog...

Options
  • 19-12-2006 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

I was in the college bog today & was kept entertained, while i left a deposit :D , by the graffiti around me!

But what’s the best Bog Graffiti you've seen???

I'll get the ball rolling...I saw this written just above head height over the urinals in a public toilet at the side of the road outside Clonmel:
    "Your Pissing On Your Feet" :D:D:D

Also from today..."People are very odd" simple, simple but deep!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Damn... does this get moved to Art Appreciation or Literature?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Theres a very detailed (and surprisingly intelligent) discussion on one of the sides of a bathroom stall in NUIM. Pro Life vs pro choice. Its multithreaded, and has mabye 30 replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Ah the best is in college toilets just over the bog roll dispenser. Reads "Maynooth/UCD Arts Degree - Please take one". Brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Xavi6 wrote:
    Ah the best is in college toilets just over the bog roll dispenser. Reads "Maynooth/UCD Arts Degree - Please take one". Brilliant.
    I took one!

There's a good one beside the air-vent in the jacks in Maynooth that says "Passage to Narnia".

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Seen "dceire takes it up the ****ter" written in a lavatory in St Stephens Green shopping centre.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

'Never underestimate the power of playstation' - Like a big brother reminder. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

College stuff is the best.
    ones in the dcu engineering building:

"nerds (square root sign)16 ever"

And one with an arrow to the toilet roll "Pacific Western University phd"

FuzzyLogic wrote:
    Theres a very detailed (and surprisingly intelligent) discussion on one of the sides of a bathroom stall in NUIM. Pro Life vs pro choice. Its multithreaded, and has mabye 30 replies.

Woah. Intelligent graffiti, who'd've thunk it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Pighead wrote:
    Seen "dceire takes it up the ****ter" written in a lavatory in St Stephens Green shopping centre.
    Crap!!! Somebodys onto me, you cant prove anything...can you:confused:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

"Black Power" and with a matching rebuttal that asked "Is it cheaper than gas?".

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Theres a Java discussion/insult session in one of the computing building toilets in DCU, it ends with "Thread Locked". Can't think of anything better at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Plenty of 'I need a shag' or similar in Navan Shopping Centre toilets. 'Clean up that fucking mess after yourself' also. Well at least they are trying to be helpful. :)

Slightly related *click* and rofl

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

Ruu wrote:
    Slightly related *click*

Who would report it? Graffiti in the bog is my substitute for a newspaper :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Has anyone actually made a phone to call to the numbers on it?

Great place to go is the bog if you need to find someone who is gay, looking for sex, up for 4play and can provide all types of drugs. Like a local directory services!

Jenny I've got your number
    I need to make you mine
    Jenny I've called your number

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

In work toilets: "1,000,000,000 flies can't be wrong - eat sh*t!". I googled it and you can get t-shirts with this printed on them :D

Agree about college graffiti being the best. Most of the stuff I see in work is really dumb. "So and so is gay, etc"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Rhyme wrote:
    Theres a Java discussion/insult session in one of the computing building toilets in DCU, it ends with "Thread Locked". Can't think of anything better at the moment.
    lol. thats good,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Ruu wrote:
    Plenty of 'I need a shag' or similar in Navan Shopping Centre toilets. 'Clean up that fucking mess after yourself' also. Well at least they are trying to be helpful. :)

Slightly related *click* and rofl
    Rofl indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

More of a conversation... A toilet in Manchester

"Call 999 ask 4 gay boy"
    "At least the Police can spell!"
    "They're still f*****g gay!"

I loved that one :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

"Pull this chain and in a jiffy,
    all your shite will be in the liffey".

On a safe sex ad - "You've 100,000 chances of getting pregnant after having unprotected sex" and someone had scribbled on in marker "If you're a girl".

Written on the roof, somehow, "What are you looking up here for? Too ashamed of your mickey?".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Binomate wrote:

Written on the roof, somehow, "What are you looking up here for? Too ashamed of your mickey?".

LMFAO that is truly genius!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Binomate wrote:
    Someone should add underneath "No, just trying to grab the damn thing, and roll it back up" :D

In UCD somewhere (I think), beside the usual "Up the 'RA" the words "Yeah ... right up!!!" with a very graphic illustration of exactly what was meant. I liked that one ... might have something to do with my political opinions!

Crops up regularly: "Our aim is to keep this toilet clean. Your aim can help."

In Trinity a while ago: "So-and-so (lecturer) is completely useless", to which had been added, in the interests of fairness, I guess, "No, not really - he makes an excellent chair-weight."
    I knew the guy in question, and starting laughing so much I totally disobeyed the previous injunction, not to mention getting myself some very funny looks! :D

My favourite tho' ... from a pub loo in Galway some years back:
    "Make love, not war ... screw someone who wants to be screwed!"
    I still quote that one regularly!!

I think graffitti in jacks used to be of a much higher calibre ... now people put their better efforts on boards.ie etc. etc., and the loo wall is left mainly as a "Personals" noticeboard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 divinebright

in the pumphouse (pub) in kilkenny..written just above the coin slot on a condom machine in the jax: Insert baby for refund! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

Agree about college graffiti being the best. Most of the stuff I see in work is really dumb. "So and so is gay, etc"

so much wit stemming from boredom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

The best minds in the country are brought together under one roof for the sole purpose of....scribbling on the bog wall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭pbsuxok1znja4r

Thought this thread was gonna be about graffiti in actual bogs...with peat, etc...now that would really be something!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

In a pub in London, someone had superglued the "esc" key from a kb to the toilet seat, and the "Scroll" key to the toilet roll dispenser, not hugely imaginative in itself, but you have to wonder about someone who had both keys and superglue going to the bog! :confused:

Another London pub, on the condom vending machine, in tiny tiny writing... "If you are reading this you must not need whats in this machine and are only trying to impress the other guys in the lav with you. (Then in big writing which would be visible to the entire bathroom), "IF SOMONES STANDING AT THIS MACHINE JUST LOOKING AT IT -IT MEANS THEY WANT YOU TO TAKE THEM FROM BEHIND RIGHT NOW!!"

Sad little twit that I am, that made me giggle, you really would have had to spend at least 3 mins trying to read the tiny writing. Much longer than using the machine would take. ;)

Yes I read it, but alas, the place was empty! :rolleyes:

B

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

in the pumphouse (pub) in kilkenny..written just above the coin slot on a condom machine in the jax: Insert baby for refund! :D
    bah that was gonna b mine, its written on teh condom machine downstairs in Eamon dorans in temple bar too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

In the bog of an old work place, on the side wall it said:

"Toilet Tennis - Look Right"

...... and on the opposite wall

"Toilet Tennis - Look Left"

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement