Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Age Jack the Ripper?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Plug wrote:
    I reckon some poor fcuker got aids and is on his way out. Possibly his motive.

What are you doing at home? Ipswich needs you now, Sherlock!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

julep wrote:

Mad stuff, I wonder will people start blaming MySpace now... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

Let's all remember, innocent till proven guilty.

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Mad stuff, I wonder will people start blaming MySpace now... :rolleyes:
    nah. even murder suspects need to use the internet.

LundiMardi wrote:
    Let's all remember, innocent till proven guilty.
    indeed.

Sky News

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

He has me blocked:( I was going to ask him.

This can't be the man though, he doesn't seem at all "New Age"...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

Is there any condeming evidence at all for this guy? So far, he matches the profile of the killer and lives in the area of the murders (so would a lot of men methinks.)

The only difference is this guy admitted to newspapers that he knows the women, as do a lot of men i would assume, considering they were hookers.

Nothing else has been released really.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    This can't be the man though, he doesn't seem at all "New Age"...

Ah, you see, that picture is obviously his clever disguise to look "not-New-Agey", works well enough for me as evidence, someone please bring me a horse, a tree, a noose and a screaming mob baying for blood!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

LundiMardi wrote:
    Is there any condeming evidence at all for this guy? So far, he matches the profile of the killer and lives in the area of the murders (so would a lot of men methinks.)

The only difference is this guy admitted to newspapers that he knows the women, as do a lot of men i would assume, considering they were hookers.

Nothing else has been released really.

He has been questioned 4 times, and his house has been searched before today. I'd imagine they can't divulge all his information until he is charged.

another 12 hours in custody for suspect number 1.
    second suspect has been arrested.
    http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1244603,00.html

• Registered Users Posts: 16,753 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

I wonder are these guys linked at all? MySpace account is removed so I see

Trilla wrote:
    according to sky news, the second guy was well known to all of the victims.
    I'd say the myspace page was overrun with hits and friend requests. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

At this stage, the police need to be seen to be doing something so they will be arresting and interviewing anyone who had a known long-term association with these girls...especially if they fit into the profile that has been generated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

Trilla wrote:

And people say boards mods ban on unwritten rules as they go along. Im not a member, but is suspected involvement in serial killings mentioned in the sign up agreement on MySpace as a reason for banning? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Silent Grape

im wondering how sleepy seems to know so much about the difference between street girls and flat girls. and the fact that he's throwing generalisations around must mean he really knows what he's talking about

Good comment there about the Police having to look like they are making progress. As horrible as it would be to happen, it would be interesting (for want of a better word) if some other girl was taken soon. I hope this sick fúck is caught soon enough.
    im wondering how sleepy seems to know so much about the difference between street girls and flat girls. and the fact that he's throwing generalisations around must mean he really knows what he's talking about

Ah an intelligent bloke is our Sleepy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

They police are keeping options open.

But its trial by media i am afraid. A bit like the guy arrested in thailand for the killing of the little girl. And subsequently DNA evidence said he didn't do it.

I think they are trying to link it to some other murders a few years ago.

Feck it all, prostitution isnt going to go away, i think there is a strong case for legalising it.

• Advertisement

Feck it all, prostitution isnt going to go away, i think there is a strong case for legalising it.

That debate is up there with the canibis one, I cant see either of them happening in the next 5-10 years IMO. If Prostitution was to be legalized, ALOT of conditions and laws would have to be put in place. Again, the same regarding canibis.

Back on topic, the English police have stated the second arrest as "significant".

some pic on front page of sun :rolleyes:
    sky news click here

Advertisement