Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gunner airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

Just got my tracking number off him now. He said he posted it yesterday morning. Scope when did he ship yours?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Just got my tracking number off him now. He said he posted it yesterday morning. Scope when did he ship yours?
    either this morning our yesterday hes not sure, but he'll give me the tracking number 2morrow.
    All you would need then is some piano wire
    lol i new something was missing

• Registered Users Posts: 34,695 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

and ill never buy a glock

What's wrong with Glocks?! Even the name sounds cool :P

i think their fugly :p , their effecient and effective but just damn right ugly in my opinion :p

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

if your m8 gets the 027 annd dont like it ill take it of him ;p

• Advertisement

lol everyone seems to want to get an mp5, i might sell ya mine in the future, who knows.*waits for a china m249*

Actualy the main reasons for him picking the mp5 is the fact that its so cheap and that ive ordered a box of mags for my 1 and said id have some spare's for him if he wants.
    He's got a thing for AUG's and would be wanting one of them or a GPMG of somesort in the future so who knows he mite wanna sell it soon enough

Master of the Universe

Am I the only one who finds the aug extremely odd looking? Even the mag is weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭FlimFlam

o1s1n wrote:
    Am I the only one who finds the aug extremely odd looking? Even the mag is weird.

Probably! :D The mag's design provides great grip when changing in and out. And being transparent, allows for easy identification of remaining rounds.

Don't you have a FAMAS? Now that's an odd looking weapon ;)

ya their odd lookking alright most people either hate em or love em, id be leaning towords hating it myself but it looks alright with an OD green stock

As for the jackhammer thats just wrong :p

Master of the Universe

What I dont like about it is the way the barrel is exposed at the front. It looks more like a pipe then a gun. Dont get that on my "odd" looking Famas :P Although, I did see a couple of the flesh and they didnt look as bad as in the pictures. hmmm.

Oh, I love the jackhammer. Pity they were never mass produced.

• Advertisement

ya its the only assault rifle ive ever held [at an airshow] and i have a lot of respect for it even if its looks a little ehhh different to other guns remember Aug's are guns 2 :p .the 1.5* scope on it was great for quick aiming i tought

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

The sight on my aug is brilliant and it shoots a nice 15 bbs a second:D

Master of the Universe

Which aug you got?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Classic Army A1.

Got my mp5sd6 today, and she's hot ;)

Master of the Universe

Pictures!!!!

I know i know :(.me sister has the digital camera, ive been meaning to get it back of her

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭666bxg

anyone used gunnerairsoft.com recently? are they reliable?

BTW has anyone had their AEG seized or destroyed by customs for being >1J?

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭padmundo

I believe someone mentioned items being siezed before. Gunner offers a downgrade service.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

666bxg wrote: »
    anyone used gunnerairsoft.com recently? are they reliable?

BTW has anyone had their AEG seized or destroyed by customs for being >1J?

Banned for a week for discussion of importing items over 1 Joule.

• Advertisement

Mother of all thread revival's that was, Im pretty sure im still waiting for a response from Gunner since the last time i posted in this thread :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

11 days now, order still processing....No response to my emails.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭gonesharp

just went to order a few bits,on the shipping page saying;
    no shipping available to the selected country,drop him an e-mail to see whats up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

First visit back to the airsoft forums for me in quite a long time, surpised to see my thread from a year and a half ago still going strong :D

Don't want to be too vague, but any general changes in the airsoft laws? It looks like the amount of people into airsoft has grown alot, and I've yet to go to a skirmish (don't think it will happen).

UPDATE: Just got a reply from cat cat(????) saying that the new stock is just in and it'll ship tommorow:rolleyes: Said he/she was out for personal reasons and thus the lack of a response.

Hope it arrives by next friday....:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

I'd seriously advise Gunner over RSOV right now. Wouldn't have done so before, but he's changed his ways, great retailer now.

Even stayed up talking to me on MSN at 4.30am his time, while doing upgrades on a gun I bought off him :P

Beast ASI wrote: »
    I'd seriously advise Gunner over RSOV right now. Wouldn't have done so before, but he's changed his ways, great retailer now.

Even stayed up talking to me on MSN at 4.30am his time, while doing upgrades on a gun I bought off him :P

Do you get a conformation when an Item ships or do you have to keep manually checking the status?

GRRR. Still havent shiped like 13 days later:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭666bxg

Just to inform that I received my order from Gunnerairsoft that consisted of 1 AEG and 1 pistol in under 5 days :eek:

Very happy with their service and TNT. Mind you I hassled them by phone almost on a daily basis to get things going, but nevertheless they kept me well informed throughout. They also provided a letter to confirm the energy was <1.0J with the package.

Would also like to apologize for my previous post that may have came accross as a bit 'dodgy'. Obviously it wasn't meant to be dodgy but it came out that way. Rules are rules i guess... :o

• Advertisement

OK, the MAC11 and UMP Hi-Cap arrived today via TNT. Had to pay €30 in charges:mad:

On the other hand, gunner may have delayed but they did do something good. Power Declaration:

Gunner toys and models,
    contact details

Refrence Date

To whom it may concern

Declaration of Airsoft Power

We here by certify.....1Joule and below.

Specs:
    Item Name: KSC M11A1 GBB
    Manufacturer: KSC Japan
    Operation: Electrical operating
    Power: 0.99 Joule

The power was tested ... .2gram ...

Feel fre to contact XXXXXXXXX on XXXXXX for questions.

Signature

Should help with customs.

BTW, they shipped on friday, got here tuesday, not bad.

Advertisement