Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gunner airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

We're both on MSN right now but he's not really answering, he just asked me where I live and that's it. Completely ignores everything! Any advice on what to do now? Wait for him to e-mail payment details?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

He's on now and answering, lol the poor guy worked 48 hours straight :( and he'l post my package tomorrow :)

Yes I got it sorted with him, he gave me the address to post the payment to. He said he'll try to have mine posted friday and if not then monday. He also said theres a good chance it'll be here by Christmas if I use EMS (which i will) but I dont want to get my hopes up!

*adopts Burns voice* Moneyman, You Must believe!.
    Cos my package is only going be a day a head of yours so hopefully we'll both have a happy Christmas :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,695 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

You can use your AEGs to open the remainder of your pressies ;)

• Advertisement

*adopts Burns voice* Moneyman, You Must believe!.
    Cos my package is only going be a day a head of yours so hopefully we'll both have a happy Christmas :D

:D Hopefully Im prayin they'll be here! he said they usually take 3-5 working days with EMS so hopefully he was tellin the truth! Is urs being shipped tomorrow? U'll have to keep me updated on where it is so i'll have an idea of how long it takes ;)
    he also said it comes with about 200 bbs but he didn't say what size. have u been to that fella in dublin? i might have to stock up on a few more bbs I only have about 1200 at the house at the minute :(

Master of the Universe

I hope those ones you have in your house are high grade ;)

Oh, god, dare i bring up the whole bb argument again? lol

o1s1n wrote:
    I hope those ones you have in your house are high grade ;)

Oh, god, dare i bring up the whole bb argument again? lol

Yes they're .20g! I got them off ebay, the little white ones. I had a glock18c and i was usin some of the .12g yellow ones, then when i got the .2g ones you could really notice the difference! didn't u buy bbs off the guys at BFSL? How much are they?

Master of the Universe

Well the 12gs will break your gun. so you might wanna avoid using them ;)
    Mr BFSL has either 6000 white .20, or 4000 blue .23 for 20 euro. I went with the blue to check them out. Just after discovering they work the same way as black "stealth" bbs in that you cant actually see them in flight. its more realistic but harder to aim plus you have to rely on the sound of your gun to tell when you;re out of bbs....should have went with the .20 white!

U'll have to keep me updated on where it is so i'll have an idea of how long it takes
    Will do mate ;) . That solitary bag of ammo i bought for my shoty is running a bit low so methinks im going buy a few bags from flecktarn soon [e6 a bag yesh please :) ]

• Advertisement

flecktarn? where/what is that?! 6e a bag i might get a bag or two!
    Gun is ordered now so it should be on the way friday cant wait! just wondering though, does the box come as normal (with the pic of the gun shown) cause if it does then its more likely to be caught for customs. when i got my glock, they had the box turned inside but i suppose that box was alot smaller.

www.flecktarn.co.uk
    They mainly sell all things camo but have great prices on BB's and delivery overall is quite good. Dunno what Gunner does with his boxes tbh, He should be marming mine as a gift in anycase ;)

Master of the Universe

Flecktarn *appear* to be a good deal on bbs. But they nail you on shipping. www.fire-support.co.uk is still cheaper overall.

They dont nail ya on shipping, Thats the best thing about em, If ya order 5 bags or so ya can get a nice rate on shipping, alot of people on airsoftireland recommend them as the best for BB purchases [they dont sell bio degrade bb's though]

Master of the Universe

Ah i was looking to just order a couple of bags ;) never thought of higher numbers lol. Ah well, hopefully I have a bb and gas supplier in Ireland now. That's one major headache sorted out.

well get somone else 2 order a few bags and thats 5 ;)

Master of the Universe

Was very tempted to go in on a bulk buy a little while back. Get about 30,000 and not have to worry about buying bbs anymore for quite some time!

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭whupass

you mean 1 or 2 days

i was paintballing yesterday and used 1800 rounds

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭N.O.I.P.

1800 rounds!!!!!!!! I didnt know that paintball minigun was for sale yet :D

So exactly how much were they charging for refills?

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭whupass

only 7.50

• Advertisement

my mp5sd6 is on route [finaly] his assistant sent it out either yestreday or this morning.ill get my tracking number tomorrow he said.

he's on msn now, well he's "away" but he'll be back soon

Master of the Universe

YAY!
    I just read a thing in the paper today about them clamping down even harder on V.A.T for things bought online this christmas. EEK. thankfully my ehobby order didnt get caught.

Good luck with your orders!

he said he'd mark it as a gift but we'll see what happens. the ehobby order ended up costing us like 260e for 2 gunbags 2 more goggles, a holster for my mate a box of mp5 midcaps for me a drop pouch and a mag pouch and a tacvest [my mates] delivery was insane this time round :( .

I just had a nice shoot out 2day and neither of us could use our sidearms thanks to the cold :mad: mine would fire 1 shot and spray propane everywer while his would get a few shots off, I realy think ill invest in a m93r/usp Aep for thease kinda circumstances

Master of the Universe

It's crazy. You see how cheap things are on ehobby so you keep adding more and more to your shopping list. Before you know it, you've spent a fortune :D

That problem your having with your GBB might be due to the gas. maybe try some decent green and see if the same thing happens.

do ya have his proper msn name? it should say he's online. just left click on him then right click send message

is he replying 2 ya ?

as will i, i didnt have the heart to be angry to him he's so appoligetic for not sending it sooner. 2 mates of mine might be getting an cm027 and a cm028 of em and im seriously considering piggybackin a m93r/usp aep their just such good value

i cant decide between em though :confused: ,theirs only 3 to pick from and ill never buy a glock so its just between th m93 and the usp

• Advertisement

ya ive a chromed beretta and i realy want to get her a twin but after seeing thease id feel a fool if i didnt get 1 :p

Advertisement