Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I regret my behaviour

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

rb_ie wrote:
    I don't consider a girl who goes and lies flat with her legs open to any guy that manages to fill her head in a night club to be respecting herself. How would she be? She's lying there, part-taking in an intimate activity with an almost complete stranger whilst he uses a part of her body for his jollies. Then when hes done, he generally won't bother calling or getting in contact and she goes off and the next time she meets a guy, she does it again!

When I was single I slept with plenty of guys I met in niteclubs, and none of them filled my head with anything. I felt like sleeping with them and I did so based on that fact alone. I never laid flat on my back, that sounds like pretty crap sex all round. And guess what? Lots of guys did bother calling, however I had no interest in seeing them again as I had no desire for a relationship with them.:eek:

rb_ie wrote:
    100?Are you serious?

Absolfrackenloutely! I met my husband at 23, if I had met him at 33 and I hadn't spent most of those 10 years in a relationship with somebody else then it's entirely possible that I'd have been with a 100 or more partners. Sexual urges can't be filled with vibrating plastic alone.

As long as someone has been safe, and gets regular sexual health check-ups there is no problem.
    rb_ie wrote:
    I wouldn't touch a girl who had 100 previous sexual partners with a 30 foot barge pole, let alone even think of having a relationship with her.

And good look with getting her to touch you.

Actually why are we discussing this here? I'm not sure how helpful this is to the OP, although maybe getting different viewpoints on peoples sexuality is a good thing. She certainly seems to sound more sure of herself since standing uo to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,171 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

rb_ie wrote:
    I'm not answering another question regarding my beliefs/views in this thread. If you want, you can PM me but I'm having another interrogation.
    :)
    Last thing I'll say on this, but personally, when I find so many people attacking my beliefs and I'm struggling to defend them, I start wondering if maybe I'm wrong ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭g-punkteffekt

NADA wrote:

The honest answer is that yes some guys will but other guys won't. I myself won't. It's nothing personal I just would rather be with a more innocent girl.

Are you having a laugh? A more innocent girl??? She's slept with 3 blokes, as far as I can work out. Mister - you need to realise that most women you meet will have slept with more people than you have whether you like it or not! It's on offer a lot more to them than it is to us men.
    Anyway - how would you know how many your sweetheart has slept with in the past? Why would you ask? Why would you want to know?
    Grow up man...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

I respect the opinions of NADA and rb_ie.

They wouldn't want a relationship with a slut.

The same way I wouldn't want a relationship with a narrow-minded bigot.

It all balances out in the end.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Jeez
    I take my eye off a thread for a day or two and it goes totally off the rails!

Would you lot ever get back on topic or this is going to Humanities and how exactly does this help the OP?

StormWarrior
    You have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. Chalk this up to experience and live by your own rules. The only person you have to answer to is yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

Beruthiel wrote:
    Jeez
    I take my eye off a thread for a day or two and it goes totally off the rails!

Would you lot ever get back on topic or this is going to Humanities and how exactly does this help the OP?

StormWarrior
    You have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. Chalk this up to experience and live by your own rules. The only person you have to answer to is yourself.

Its no good beruthiel you will have to quit the job this forum cant run without you!.
    OP B is right.
    I was told one very good piece of advice which i will pass on: "if you can look at yourself in the mirror in the morning and feel alright..then everything is fine."
    As for Hans, just guage by his reaction before you commit to staying with him, it may be better all round to scrounge up the money and go to a hostel...why take the risk?.

RB_ie: You mentioned prostitues, a close friend of mine a few years back was one for various reasons. Didn't lower my respect for her..she was still a lovely person..mad into cats :). And i have respect for all those people who have been lovers and respect for myself and they had respect for themselves regardless of how many or how few or what sex they slept with. and the usage of slut or whore is inflammatory as are other words like tart to describe women.. when it is acceptable for men to "play the field" or "sow the wild oats"..much more romantic sounding. Give me one "slut" who can fully express his/her sexuality and you will have someone not subject to repression. When you have repression, it becomes an obsession, then a compulsion. So if i am a slut.. great :).. i am an ethical slut* .
    See you in the S+S forum lol

*See book of same name

Advertisement