Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Jumpers - where sells the worst?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Orlee wrote: »
    Bershka has lots actually and they're more subtle! Saw some lovely ones with polar bears in Dundrum yesterday :)

I got one of them! Unfortunately it didn't wash well at all so now it's a misshapen dress!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Hey everyone, looking for Turbi's jumper from last night :)

M

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Merged with Christmas Jumper thread.

MIN2511 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, looking for Turbi's jumper from last night :)

M

It was being sold by funkychristmasjumpers.com for €45 delivered. That was before Tubridy was seen in it though. It's now sold out. There is an eBay auction here but be prepared to pay a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭NickDrake

Mine

[IMG][/img]img3278g.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Anyone know anywhere online that sells super cheap super crappy/awful christmas jumpers? I'm looking for 2 just for some ridiculous pictures haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 hamim16

I'm also looking. Anyone here to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Messed Up Mind

I've just been doing a very small bit of research into this (first page of google jobbie) and have come across the following links:

This is where Tubby got his naff Christmas jumper. The 'Rudolf' jumper is the one he wore. They're based on the Ballymun Road, opposite DCU.

I've also found this which is in aid of Childline! Naff jumpers for a good cause!

There's also this which was mentioned earlier. They're jumpers are in aid of Bardardos!

If anyone finds any other good naff Christmas jumper sites please share!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Anyone ordered one here? What are the sizing like in them? Just asking because I would usually take a large but sometimes I might order something online and they are more like a medium or small!!

I ordered and received a medium Snowman & Penguin jumper from funkychristmasjumpers. I usually take a medium and it fits perfectly. I think they have a sizing guide on their website which should help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Does anyone know if anywhere else sells these rudolph jumpers besides funkychristmasjumpers?

2uzqulv.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 frankm

I picked up a wolly cardigan in guineys on north earl st. its not uber christmasy but it'll do! they got a few things in there for about €15 that would do. they got musical christmas ties for €2 aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 38 The Lizard

Anyone know where i would find reasonably priced novelty christmas jumpers????
    any help would be appreciated :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Merged with Christmas Jumper thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

Theres a shop on wicklow st selling these now for €20 - €25. Its a third floor shop around the shoerack shop - theres a big sandwich board sign on the street so look out for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

ams wrote: »
    Theres a shop on wicklow st selling these now for €20 - €25. Its a third floor shop around the shoerack shop - theres a big sandwich board sign on the street so look out for that.
    Selling which jumpers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

They just had pics of red christmas jumpers on the sandwich board? I didnt go into the shop to check them out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

do pennys or dunnes not do anything like this. i too am looking for one, but 40-50 euro is a rip off, ill only wear it once

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Pennies have christmas music ties for 2.50e.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Da GOAT

i got one off funkychristmasjumpers, bit the bullet on the price.

I checked penneys in nutgrove and dunnes in tallaght and they both had nothing at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

The girl at this link below will personalise one of your own jumpers for Christmas with handmade felt characters/designs, or you can buy jumpers already decorated from her too.

http://www.facebook.com/nicischristmasjumpers

• Registered Users Posts: 18 irltonto

hey christmas jumpers in the 2nd hand vintage shop on Castle Market Street
    beside the bead shop
    real old style design like what pj gallagher wears on naked video

new jumpers for 35 euro,also selling in crown alleys same jumpers for 5euro more

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Alan.c

Is there any were in Dublin that sells big wollie Christmas jumpers an still have some in stock
    Any suggestions would be great thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Threads merged

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Alan.c

Sorry what does this mean

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Hya Alan.
    There is an existing 'super thread' - a collection of posts all based on the one topic. It's the policy of this forum to move all posts concerning christmas jumpers into one place for convienence. Hence I 'merged' your thread into the 'christmas Jumper' thread.
    if you need any more clarification PM me and I'll be happy to explain.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭SuiteCheex

Time to resurrect this old thread for the upcoming festive season.

I'm thinking of going Nordic retro this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 jessie86

I got my boyfriend one from Funky Jumpers!!! a reindeer one last year!! they are really cool!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭ontheditch2

SuiteCheex wrote: »
    Time to resurrect this old thread for the upcoming festive season.

I'm thinking of going Nordic retro this year.

Those are classy looking jumpers. I have made my own the last 2 years. Very simple:
    Buy a cheap top in Penneys
    Buy some accesories, like large stickers, a christmas apron, a large santa sack etc.
    Use hemming tape or sewing machine to put them together.
    Add LED lights for extra effect.

Here is last years edition

154943_1693809754215_1506955009_31665484_4465500_n.jpg

Advertisement