Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dating a Garda

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

There certainly is a sucker born every minute!

Thats a Fact!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭TheNog

Know a couple of gards meself.... other perks umm, free entry to clubs (they seem to like having gards in there), something about housing (preferable mortgage rate or something), and cheaper insurance (well defo in UK)....

downsides, no more than mentioned above really

Let;s not forget the cheap petrol at 85 cents in the litre or free pass on all toll roads

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

I'd hate to think garda would only really go out with other garda. That kind of exclusiveness (in any group of people) really pisses me off.

Before I got married to a non garda , i went out with many non garda people from a variety of walks of life and my work never seemed to be an issue, for one or two it seemed to be a bonus which i found mindly disturbing at the time.
    Statisically speaking its not possible for male gardai to only date female gardai so there really is no exclusive type stuff going on.
    Hope your feeling a little less pissed off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭CountryWise

I dont know about Gardai in Donegal being corrupt but anytime i have been up there the pubs stay open as long as your buying drink, thats with a Garda station a few metres away.....explain

• Registered Users Posts: 45,827 ✭✭✭✭muffler

the pubs stay open as long as your buying drink, thats with a Garda station a few metres away.....explain
    Basic arithmetic, 2 + 2 = 4 :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭CountryWise

Still though, how it has not been highlighted is beyond me, im jealous of their opening hours it aint fair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Probably beside the point here, but I've never seen an unattractive female Garda. They all seem to be gorgeous! If you'll forgive me for making such a generalisation, but that is my own experience!

I was stuck in a traffic jam the other day, because of a broken down lorry. A gard turned up on a motorbike and a gorgeous blonde woman appeared from beneath the helmet.

I could see no disadvantages in dating her, she was gorgeous, she wore leather, she rode a Bike and if someone spilled your pint, she could arrest them.

Perfect.

(Except I'd have difficulty explaining it to my wife:rolleyes: )

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement