Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

things that work in the USA but never here!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Kold wrote:
    I went into Claires Accessories for a hair band the other day. A girl greeted me at the door asking if I wanted a basket, I smiled, kinda taken back... seeing as I'm a bloke and all and wasn't really going in for a browse... She then told me the earings were buy 2 get 1 free. Again, I'm a bloke and I don't have pierced ears.
    I picked out a plain hairband and took it to the register. The same girl decided she'd serve me at the till. "Would you like a pack of colouring markers? They'd be great for your kids.." I'm 20 for ****'s sake, I look about 17. I know some people have kids at 20 but it's not really something you assume now, is it?
    Paid for the band then she asked if I wanted to buy some kind of rubber for €1.50, some special price or whatnot. At this point I just looked at this girl and told her that €1.50 was actually really quite pricey for a rubber, isn't it?
    oh my god i can't stand those people in Claire's. No, i don't want a freakin basket, and no, i dont want to pay five euros for some ****ty keyring just because you present it to me as good value at the till ....i know it's what they've been told to do but AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭pepper

connundrum wrote:
    And in Next Clothes shop..

Greeter - 'Hi, can I help you?'
    Me - 'Eh.. I was actually just going to walk through your shop to the carpark if thats ok.'
    Greeter - Disappointed face.. 'Oh ok'
    Me - 'I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry' :(

On topic.. TIPPING!!

Could you imagine actually getting tipped for doing your job?! Pffft ;)

HA HA HA STOP UR KILLING ME!!!!!!!

Advertisement