Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you break up with someone for having a small chest??

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Don't just say stuff to make me feel better. Honestly, if you got in bed with a a girl, and she was really small, would that be the end of it??

I generally speaking don't get into bed with girls that i am not very attracted to?

Not too sure about other dudes but most of my friends are the same, as such, any guy who hopes into bed then decides he's not attracted to you is not the kind of guy you want to be hanging around with anyways. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

flat2 wrote:
    I'm feeling a bit better about myself after reading these posts. I also have extremly small boobs. I'd measure an AA cup and it's so upsetting,it really puts me off getting into a relationship with a anyone. I have absolutely no confidence. I can do a good job hiding it with double padded gel bras...but when the bra comes off there's nothing there so I just shy away from getting intimate.

TBH I like all the others would go for personality more than anything else and breast size is actually quite far down the list. It sounds like its playing on your mind but remember one thing, we are all different. How you look is unique to you, you should learn to be happy with that, I'm in my thirties now and it took me until I was 30 to learn to be happy with me.

You need to be happy with yourself and not worry about what others think. If the only thing holding you back from an intimate encounter is your worry over you chest size then bite the bullet and just go for it you won't know until you try and theres no point wallowing in fear making yourself feel worse.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

You are never gonna be ok about it until you yourself accept that your small boobs are beautiful. Any guy or girl telling you about why it isnt important is not going to matter unless you can look down at your body and be happy with what you see. You know from comparison that men like boobs. Be them big, small, perky, rounded, brown nippled, no nippled, we like em, all shapes and sizes, boobs get a thumbs up. So just dont worry about it because it sounds like you are thin and tall and athletic, and wouldnt small boobs fit better with that than big knockers gettin in yer way? That you would have to grab onto when running up stairs so they wouldnt throw you off balance.
    (I swear to god women with big boobs do do this , I have seen it a number of times, though every woman I have asked has denied it.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

Honestly, if you got in bed with a a girl, and she was really small, would that be the end of it??

If someone were really in to large títs then they wouldnt go for you. Simple. There are plenty who would happily get into the sack with you.

Horses for courses.

K-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭letterman

tbh, you are going out with the person, not the tits!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Absolutely not. You really have nothing to worry about.
    Ok, this is serious. Please, if you're going to take the piss, just don't bother posting.

I'm reasonably good looking, early twenties, but have an amazingly small chest. I mean really small. I know 12 year olds who've more bust than I do (as I get reminded of a lot).

My question is would you break up with someone for that? I've kind of decided I'm never getting into bed with someone, until I have surgery or something, and I don't want that!

Don't just say stuff to make me feel better. Honestly, if you got in bed with a a girl, and she was really small, would that be the end of it??

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

No way! I have gone out with top-heavy and small-chested girls and find I actually have a slight prefererence for small-chested girls :)

The size of a womans breasts should never be a factor in a relationship. Weird reason to break up with someone in my opinion :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

I haven't been able to manage getting past the legs and ass to notice the top yet. Mind you I once almost got sick looking at an inverted nipple.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I went out with this girl once, she had very large firm brests, all my friends could do was stare! Because this was such a beautiful and curvey girl that looked so sexy it actually made me feel inferior! Because Im not that attractive or sexy, never been that "good looking guy".

Having said all that I am now married to a beautiful girl with small brests and I wouldnt have her any other way. She asked me before if I minded. Told the truth and said I love them as they are but I dont think she believes me.

Anyway to the girl that started this thread, dont get surgery! Most guys dont care! There are many things that would turn me off a girl but that was never one of them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭craichoe

Ugh .. whatever your into really.... I wouldnt break up with someone for how they look ....

• Advertisement
Advertisement