Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you break up with someone for having a small chest??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Ok, this is serious. Please, if you're going to take the piss, just don't bother posting.

I'm reasonably good looking, early twenties, but have an amazingly small chest. I mean really small. I know 12 year olds who've more bust than I do (as I get reminded of a lot).

My question is would you break up with someone for that? I've kind of decided I'm never getting into bed with someone, until I have surgery or something, and I don't want that!

Don't just say stuff to make me feel better. Honestly, if you got in bed with a a girl, and she was really small, would that be the end of it??

let me answer your question with a question. Would you break up with someone cause they have a hairy chest? Or a small penis? probably not if you liked them, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭mountainyman

Only an asshole would break up with you because of that.
    But it might stop some people from fancying you.
    Pleanty of men a like small chests by the way.

Such is life.

MM

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭nialo

[quote=needananswer!]Don't just say stuff to make me feel better. Honestly, if you got in bed with a a girl, and she was really small, would that be the end of it??[/quote]

Size doesnt matter. If a bloke is worth your time he wont judge you based on how small u are. Confidence is the issue. If your confident with yourself you will have no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭doubtfir3

I wouldn't worry about it to be honest. You just look after yourself and make sure that you are happy and confident in you and your appearance.

If it doesn't matter to you then it shouldn't matter to others. Anyone who talks about it is only small-minded and can safely be ignored

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

You get to go braless - very sexy on a tiny-chested woman!

• Advertisement

You get to go braless - very sexy on a tiny-chested woman!

quoted for truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

If you're self conscious about it, all the talk in the world won't change that. Some men prefer flat chests, some men prefer something more substantial (That's probably the wrong word to use given the circumstances). I'm a boob man, always have been, always will be, but I'm also a leg and bum man too. I like the complete package. Funnily enough, my current girlfriend is a B cup and it seems not to be an issue, for the first time in my life I'm seeing past it, so I wouldn't be worried ... if a guy likes you, for you, your personality, your smile, then I would embrace it, and get to know each other a little better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

Im just wondering would you guys run if your gf was really small.
    no, no and no. it wouldnt even enter my mind, couldnt give a fook about breast size. if the bloke is with you it means he dosnt care, dont sweat it. be happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Id agree with everyone so far.

Breast size doesnt bother me at all. My last 3 gf's havent been Jordan and it didnt bother me in the slightest. For me (and 99% of blokes), its much more about the bigger picture than simply any one facet of a woman.

Having said all that, A friend of mine who is drop dead georgeous with an amazing personality and a career on the up (in other words, she had everything going for her) just wasnt happy with her breast size. By the sounds of things she was quite similar to you. After years of unhappiness with them, she got them increased to something very modest (a or a b cup i think) and claims to be much happier in herself. She didnt do it for men however, she did it for herself and her own peace of mind.

So dont even give how men look at it a second thought, it really doesnt matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

I too prefer face and ass. Last long term gf had a small chest, she really had problems with it but I loved them, really perky. I've also been with girls with fake breasts and it's not the same

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,578 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

OP, I much prefer small breasts, along the lines of cute little apples I guess. I'm hardly alone in that either by the way. I don't actually like large breasts at all. Buck stops at medium for me. We're all different. Don't worry about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Once a you've gotten close enough to a guy that you find yourself in bed with him I really doubt all that's on his mind is your chest.
    If your seeing someone then your chest is not an issue, if it was, you wouldn't be going out!

On an up-note, at least you won't be worrying that he's only with you because of your boobs with can be an insecurity of some larger-breasted ladies.
    You never know, some day some where a guy in a pub might actually look you in the eyes!
    Most guys don't care whether they're looking for your boobs or at your boobs!

And if you get close enough to someone that you feel you want to take things further than before, there's nothing to say you have to take your bra off if you're not comfortable with it at the time!

Try not to stress and obsess about it, it's part of who you are and there'll be plenty of guys who'll love that!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

ha, no, definitely not

any guy that would isnt worth your time tbh

Kinda sums it up really. I wouldn't see it at as a reason for breaking up with someone at all. If you're gonna get surgery, get it if it makes you feel better, not because you're afraid of what some guy thinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Try not to stress and obsess about it, it's part of who you are and there'll be plenty of guys who'll love that!

Thats the whole thing answered in 1 sweet succinct sentence. Its what everyone else has been trying to say. Kittenkiller would you like a job writing my valentines card(s) next year?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭randomname2005

I wouldnt worry about it, some of the hottest girls ive fancied have been quite flat chested, as others have said, if a guy is only worried about that he isnt worth it!
    R

Thanks for all the replies! Can't believe how many there has been!

And to the guy who asked if I'd leave a guy if they had a small penis? No, but to be honest, Im a lesbian, but I just wanted people's opinions, regardless of whether they're male or female. The girl I like has a large chest, guess I was worried bout lying next to her! Im sure she wouldn't care but I wouldn't feel too good.

trout wrote:
    breasts are breasts, wonderful in their variety ... a woman is much more than her chest ... good luck!

EXACTLY. That's part of the fun....variety. If all women looked the same there'd be no point in bedding more than one now would there?

I much prefer to go to bed with a women than just a pair of breasts!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

meagain! wrote:
    Thats the whole thing answered in 1 sweet succinct sentence. Its what everyone else has been trying to say. Kittenkiller would you like a job writing my valentines card(s) next year?

why him and not me :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

BigCityBanker, unhelpful and off-topic posting will get you banned from this forum.
    Do take time to read the charter which contains the rules and abide by them.
    Have a nice day.
    Thaedydal

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Personally I more concerned with a nice ass, and big tits, frankly can be a bit of a turn off.

..but hey, thats just me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

why him and not me :mad:
    And I'm a girl!

OP, As a girl with larger than average boobs, I'd much prefer a small neat little pair.
    We all want what we can't have, so I'm sure the object of your affection won't be bothered by being the busty one in the relationship.
    Embrace your differences and you might just find that it's the differences that make you fit together better as a couple.

(If she likes big boobs that much, at least she'll have her own to play with! :))

And to the guy who asked if I'd leave a guy if they had a small penis? No, but to be honest, Im a lesbian, but I just wanted people's opinions, regardless of whether they're male or female. The girl I like has a large chest, guess I was worried bout lying next to her! Im sure she wouldn't care but I wouldn't feel too good.

ha ha - well, you know what I mean :D

I'm feeling a bit better about myself after reading these posts. I also have extremly small boobs. I'd measure an AA cup and it's so upsetting,it really puts me off getting into a relationship with a anyone. I have absolutely no confidence. I can do a good job hiding it with double padded gel bras...but when the bra comes off there's nothing there so I just shy away from getting intimate.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Officially the greatest PI thread ever. You can now rest assured that NO bloke would ever be put off by your small boobs. Please feel free to come back with more threads dealing with your insecurities as they arise having lesbian sex with a large breasted girl. Pictures and / or video would be a useful descriptive aid so all the breast experts on boards can give you a fully honest opinion. Remember, the more you giev us, the better the advice we can give you. Or something.

Lesbians!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Frederick

Face and Ass are infinitely more important!

And besides, its all about the nipples:D

• Registered Users Posts: 78,308 ✭✭✭✭Victor

flat2 wrote:
    I'm feeling a bit better about myself after reading these posts. I also have extremly small boobs. I'd measure an AA cup and it's so upsetting,it really puts me off getting into a relationship with a anyone. I have absolutely no confidence. I can do a good job hiding it with double padded gel bras...but when the bra comes off there's nothing there so I just shy away from getting intimate.
    Most guys are there for the qualative, not the quantative.

Human +1
    Female +1
    Has all the important female parts +1
    Not hideously deformed +1
    Smiling +1
    Can engage in conversation +1
    Likes men +1

See, its not hard to get beyond 5 out of 10.
    Officially the greatest PI thread ever. You can now rest assured that NO bloke would ever be put off by your small boobs. Please feel free to come back with more threads dealing with your insecurities as they arise having lesbian sex with a large breasted girl. Pictures and / or video would be a useful descriptive aid so all the breast experts on boards can give you a fully honest opinion. Remember, the more you giev us, the better the advice we can give you. Or something. Lesbians!
    I'm not sure if this is on topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

I think the OP is making a very small issue into a BIG issue.

Or she will be if she has surgery!

YEWAH

In all seriousness though, OP - don't worry about it. Men and women alike enjoy breasts of all shapes and sizes - and it's what's INSIDE that counts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Like most people here I wouldn't break up with someone for having a small chest but if they continued to be very insecure about it for a long time I could see it putting strain on a relationship.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

For me it's the whole package that's important. If your chest is in proportion to the rest of your body then it's all good. If you're huge but your chest is tiny that would be a turn-off for me, and vice-versa. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭upthere

The love of my cousins life is totally flat chested but everyone in the town used to fancy her. She's beautiful looking and id swap a large chested with her anyday. Chest size to me is not as important as face and eyes and lips coz they signify the soul in my eyes.

Advertisement