Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Hotties Thread!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

ferdi wrote:
    my ultimate aim is to see which two irish tv people would produce the best looking offspring.

This would be a great opportunity for some photoshop expert out there to make me a quick composite of Marty Morrisey and Mary Harney.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭wow sierra

http://tg4.ie/dram/cona.htm

Heres something for the ladies - whether you like them younger or more mature!!!!!

Connal from TG4 Ros na Run - for youth or Seamus for the more mature.

Made a mess of trying to put up a link but they are worth the effort!!!.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭cjt156

"just look at what jon voight and chris de burg produced"

Oh Jebus, gonna take days to get THAT mental image out of my head...how COULD you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

7 pages in and nobody has mentioned Emma Ledden?

http://www.spacesurfer.com/wceleb/6822img/www/Emma_Ledden:010p.jpg

http://www.spacesurfer.com/wceleb/6822img/www/Emma_Ledden:004l.jpg

She was on a bus shelter outside my school, and it kept all us lads entertained. Granted, that was almost 10 years ago, so maybe she's disappeared from the limelight now?

Was standing next to her in Temple Bar Music Centre a couple of years ago. Real nice!

Add votes for Caroline Morahan, Karina Buckley and Kathryn Thomas.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Moved to sub-forum due to extensive linking nature, and constant bumping... I have no desire to make this a sticky thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

• Registered Users Posts: 17,335 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Not a TV hottie exactly but no thread like this would be complete without the delicious hottie that is Gemma Hayes.

http://www.citypaper.net/articles/2006-02-23/cultureshock-1.jpg

Such a babe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Any one remember Bianca Luykx?

I can't find a pic of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭stooge

has anyone seen the new lifestyle ad with the girl in the yellow tennis skirt??

Shes is FANTASTIC :D ...probably just a randomer but anyone know who she is or what her name is??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Jack Bauer

Agree. She does absolutely nothing though! Google her

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭gucci

cant believe it took so long for someone to post this! theres a forum for such questions "whos such and such isn ad x "in the tv forum im sure she might have came up there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

I wholeheardtly endorse the original post, except I wouldnt describe a bird as "yummy" if I was paid.

The word is savageiliciouslly animal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Jack Bauer

I can see this getting alota replys..the ad is on MTV the whole time, Sweeeet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

What use is her name btw? Do you plan on trying to track her down if you get it?

There's also a whole thread dedicated to "hot people in ads" here

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

shane86 wrote:
    I wholeheardtly endorse the original post, except I wouldnt describe a bird as "yummy" if I was paid.
    Well, I just had some yummy chicken.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭gucci

do they have those huge posters of her stuck up in lifestyle like in the ad......shopping may actually be quite interesting for a change

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

bluewolf wrote:

Oooh, good wordplay :D

They do in the Blanch centre Gucci

*heads to centre and recreates the "Borat infront of the mannequin display in New York" scene*

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Oh is she this seasons Fás girl?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

bluewolf wrote:
    Did you stuff it real good yeah?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

This add pisses off my girlfriend something shocking.
    It is pretty stupid that she just watches the guys bounce around the place without doing anything.
    "Dont ask me, I'm just a girl"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Mirror wrote:
    Did you stuff it real good yeah?
    No I hate stuffing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

shane86 wrote:
    The word is savageiliciouslly animal

That's two words. Also, savageiliciouslly isn't a word, but I'll allow it... this time.

Anyway, I'd give that bird good stuffing and so forth... otherwise it tends to get a bit dry

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Oh is she this seasons Fás girl?
    I came onto this thread to say almost those exact words.
    Now Fás girl...there was a real beauty *eyes glaze over as nostalgia sets in*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Crucifix wrote:
    I came onto this thread
    I hope you wiped the screen. I recommend a soft, damp cloth, and some glass cleaner to get the original buff back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,047 ✭✭✭afatbollix

ekevosu wrote:
    whos the woman that used to present tg4's pop4 before being replaced/ leaving. She also did an ad in english about moving in with two housemates and butter and them stealing her garlic bread? Got to be her.
    Róisín Ní Thomáin worked with her there a month ago... sound so she was... and hot hot hot..

http://file025.bebo.com/7/large/2006/11/05/19/16501487a2467977265b618292957l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Her, nyom, cute.
    And that wee accent too, rawr!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

what about molly bretnach or something along those lines she presesnts sattitude on rte in the morning she is stunning but there is never any good pictures of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Have to say Bláthnaid Ní Chofaigh is looking very well today, the fiery fox!

http://rapidshare.de/files/36217138/VID0005.AVI.html
    This link aint a workin. Couple people here have said she's really hot but any google image I see she's horrible. What picture are you people looking at?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭deezoid

stooge wrote:
    has anyone seen the new lifestyle ad with the girl in the yellow tennis skirt??

Shes is FANTASTIC :D ...probably just a randomer but anyone know who she is or what her name is??

She's a bit of hottie alright!

IMG_2877.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭stooge

rb_ie wrote:
    What use is her name btw? Do you plan on trying to track her down if you get it?
    I wanted to know if anyone knew her her name because she looks amazingly like a girl I went to college with. no other reason..I'm no stalker ;)
    rb_ie wrote:
    There's also a whole thread dedicated to "hot people in ads" here

sorry, didnt reliase...searched for lifestyle from the homepage and just got multiple threads with people asking what the song from lifestyle was last year (Mr Brightside - Killers)

As for calling her 'yummy' - granted, sounds a bit tame....shes fannytastic ;)

Advertisement