Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Hotties Thread!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Ruu wrote:
    No pic?! You tease, you! :)

I already said this in three letters and two exclamation mark :p s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭manonthemoon

I cant believe she hasnt been brought up yet.

And it some 60 posts in

INHO

The best looking woman in all of Ireland (And a real classy lady!!)

is the Off the Rails Presenter

PAMELA FLOOD

HANDS DOWN!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Littlemonkey

ekevosu wrote:
    whos the woman that used to present tg4's pop4 before being replaced/ leaving. She also did an ad in english about moving in with two housemates and butter and them stealing her garlic bread? Got to be her.

Thats Siobhan Kelly, From Carraroe in Galway! Think shes in Threatre Now, not sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭ekevosu

Thats Siobhan Kelly, From Carraroe in Galway! Think shes in Threatre Now, not sure!

Fair play to ya, thanks...been wondering that for a while. Did a quick google but no mention of her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

CathyMoran wrote:
    It is sad when the best looking man on Irish TV that you can think of is Ryan Tubridy...where are the male hotties?

Very picky aren't you! :) What about the winking weatherman from Wexford?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

Laura Woods is kinda hot, but not very.

Síobhan used to really rev my engine, but not so much any more

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I know he's gone all Hollywood now but...

rarrrrrrxs9.jpg

My God :p

What about the 'wan that does the weather for Sky News, born in Ireland I think?

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭youthacademy

Kathryn thomas is the sexiest girl on irish tv, also didn't lucy kennedy pose nude for some magazine??

• Advertisement

Ruu wrote:
    What about the 'wan that does the weather for Sky News, born in Ireland I think?

Think she is from Carlow

:eek:

Seriously scary bird

What about the deep breaths (Are you a fish?) and just where did that accent come from

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,230 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

That TG4 weather girl - tbh Im not even sure what her face looks like. Before the feminists fight back (and they will if the Irish Independent today is anything to go by :p ) watch the weather today and prepare to be hypnotised...by....almost....too....obvious....clevage.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭gucci

That TG4 weather girl - tbh Im not even sure what her face looks like. Before the feminists fight back (and they will if the Irish Independent today is anything to go by :p ) watch the weather today and prepare to be hypnotised...by....almost....too....obvious....clevage.....

this one?
    giggedy giggedy :D

gucci wrote:
    this one?

*shudders* Remove the layers of makeup+fake tan, please. Euuughhhhh!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

Kathryn thomas is the sexiest girl on irish tv....

...if you fancy james nesbitt lookin women

• Registered Users Posts: 16,749 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Think she is from Carlow

:eek:

Seriously scary bird

What about the deep breaths (Are you a fish?) and just where did that accent come from

yeah shes from Carlow, or just on the Carlow/Laois border. Why she scary.
    Kathern Thomas is from Carlow aswell but she is not hot, IMO.

the brunete one, daughter of the property guy in Fair City that was cheated on by her fathers bird (if ya know what I mean). She's hot.

Síle Seoige is nice

Claire Byrne is fairly nice too

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,230 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

gucci wrote:
    this one?

Nope thats not her must be that other one mentioned earlier...

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭soma

mada999 wrote:
    claire byrne ftw !!

http://www.meningitis.org/uploads/ClaireByrne%202%20Jan%2005.jpg
    sweet...not a fan of her hair in this one tbh, but she's gorgeous...

Definitely gets my vote, gorgeous looking woman.

Trilla wrote:
    yeah shes from Carlow, or just on the Carlow/Laois border. Why she scary.

http://www.skynewsgreenroom.co.uk/SkyNewsGreenroom/presenters/5/biography.asp?id=21

Look at this pic. You can see is obviously thinking "I WILL STAB YOU. I WILL STAB YOU"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

http://www.skynewsgreenroom.co.uk/SkyNewsGreenroom/presenters/5/biography.asp?id=21

Look at this pic. You can see is obviously thinking "I WILL STAB YOU. I WILL STAB YOU"
    the eyes make me think of Rose, Charlie Sheens stalker from two and a half men

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

As well as Caroline Morahan, Liz Bonnin and yer one from TG4 weather with the dark hair I think Aisling O'Loughlin who reads the late news on TV3 is hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

jdivision wrote:
    As well as Caroline Morahan, Liz Bonnin and yer one from TG4 weather with the dark hair I think Aisling O'Loughlin who reads the late news on TV3 is hot.

We need pics!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

http://www.tg4.ie/inte/pf/pais.htm

I'm gay for her. [Aoife Ní Thuairisg]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Karen Koster, who does the weather on TV3's Ireland AM, isn't bad. There don't seem to be many photos of her out there though...

http://www.rte.ie/tv/offtherails/series3/Prog21/images/personalshopper/debenhams/look2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

Ruu wrote:
    No pic?! You tease, you! :)
    It was on the TV coverage of Electric Picnic, she went off to one of the tents to get a massage. My jaw dropped as she stripped to her underwear. Sadly didn't get any screen grabs.

Ruu wrote:

She barely counts, but she did do a sexy dance on Tubrity's show.

Scraggs wrote:
    Aoife Ní Thuairisg
    Hell yeah!!!

And that Sile Ni Bhraonain one from TG4...

Interesting article:
    http://www.pkellypr.com/blog/2006/0506/women-set-to-dominate-irish-tv-presenting-in-years-to-come/

http://www.weatherscape.tv/images/news/20050209-TG4-screen1.jpg
    There we go = a picture of the clevagally enhanced TG4 weather girl. Clevage not included in picture unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

Notice the way all the news people on tv3 look like clones since they all seem to have the same make-up artist. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Sharon Ni Whatever and Claire Byrne are the top ones. Grainne Seoige's just that bit below for me.

My mate works in RTE and said Laura Woods is quite the go-er. Not my cup of tea though.

Caroline Morahan just deserves a slap for being a stuck up bitch.

I'd probably do anyone with a TG4 background though. They seem to produce the hotties.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

OFDM wrote:
    It was on the TV coverage of Electric Picnic, she went off to one of the tents to get a massage. My jaw dropped as she stripped to her underwear. Sadly didn't get any screen grabs.

-> http://img237.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img237&image=lkelpiwd0.jpg

I'm not really a lucy fan, but I was recording the show for teh music anyways ...

Advertisement