Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

do you like being mugged by an American while on Bebo in the winter sunshine?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Maximilian wrote:
    What's worse you can't escape this problem by walking perpendicular to the sun
    Something in Ah made me laugh, mercy.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Moved to TCN.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Ah, nothing in AH has made me laugh, saved!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

My god.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 kokui

Why has this been moved?

Everyone should know about this

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

oh, your serious?!

Doomspell wrote:
    oh, your serious?!
    :eek: <- it's been a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Kinda like the Japs in WWII coming in from the sun screaming "Tora, tora, tora"...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

It aint me babe...No no no!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Hate Bush. Hate Bush's administrators. Hate the people who brown-nose Bush who work in the military.

Love America.
    Love their military, both its people and its weapons of war.
    Love their culture, and their openess of their history (aside from "The Wind that Shakes the Barley", we don't talk about the Irish civil war, at all).
    Love how they promote new technologies (heck, their Advanced Defense Research team has their fingers in nearly every cool new tech).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

my cheesey dog is oozing cheeze and making my hand sticky!

Oh, sorry. Wrong thread.

/me runs!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

america smells like wee, or so it is said in ancient lore

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

If you feel that way MM why dont you start your own Bebo account? Waste not want not...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Poll upgraded to TCN status.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

Sarky wrote:
    I'll start liking America when it officially apologises for Everybody Loves Raymond.

well said!!;)

Without america we wouldnt have crazy sexy lesbian flirts like L4L... But on the other hand its only a matter of time before they find oil in Ireland :eek: Your not gonna dig for oil in my back yard are you L4L?

cake ftw \0/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake!! Aye!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

I like America.... one day i TOO will retire there in a mansion, surrounded by buxom beauties in stringy bikinis and fluffly slippers who will answer my every whim and fantasy and I shall live out my days in a smoking jacket spending time in my pool, rock cave jacuzzi, many bedrooms and log fire sitting rooms, making little me's with all my beautiful girls.....

Dedicated to Hugh Heffner, my ideal american.

PS, i also like NY and thank america for the invention of the Javelin missile system and many other things that make loud bangs which i may get to use in the Irish Defence Forces :D but mostly the girls.....

MEGAMERGE!!!

Chimp, if you want, I can put a hose up your ass and see if we find oil.
    Oh...wait... Michael Jackson's near by. Can't let him see that!

And am I WRONG to worship MaryKate's taste in footwear? I can't help myself!

Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge. Megamerge.

Long Live AMP! \0/

• Advertisement

You worship the Olsen twins any way you want Lusty, I would NEVER judge you...

My evil plan is working

megahaemorrhage!!!1!

FoolS! YoU fail to give approrpriate notice to Americun winter sunshine muggers AND YOU WILL PAY!

Just don't steal my copy of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Hail, Ashley and MaryKate adore being mugged so long as you don't steal their shoes!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

What the bloody f*ck?

*searches frantically for the unsubscribe button*

monkey splooge ftw

OMG! Theres's such a thing as an unsubscribe button?
    Does it strip you of all our dignity and dump you out on the busy street in your boxers?

I subscribe to silliness. emoticon52.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

thebaz wrote:
    It should be pretty obvious what i mean by America in this instance , but i'll spell it out for you - The United States of America - not South America , Mexico or Canada .

Is Cuba part of America?
    I know Hawii is and and those valcanos rise from the rift of the basault plate drift.

Advertisement