Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

do you like being mugged by an American while on Bebo in the winter sunshine?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Woot! A witch!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

If Bebo wasn't there it would be something else. Kids do need to be watched and there is plenty of stuff out there to do it. Ultimately parents have to trust their kids and a bit more of the "don't talk to strangers" guidance can help. Anything can be blamed for some of the nasty people on the big bad web.
    As for Bebo, many of us are much too old for it. In some households it's replaced phone hogging as an excuse for a good old generation gap clash.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

OK, why does this Sh1t keep on being moved here, Can't Ruu see we have enough of our own sh1t to put up with!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Woo Hoo!

Bebo killed my babay!!!
    Should've been moved to the Thunderdrome where we all could've had so much more fun with it.

I love that most of the people who were fighting so fiercly against bebo in AfterHours (where postcount++ applies) aren't bothering to fight for their cause over here where alas no postcount ++ happens!

Lol!

MM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Hey KK... will you feed me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Woo Hoo!

Bebo killed my babay!!!
    Should've been moved to the Thunderdrome where we all could've had so much more fun with it.

I love that most of the people who were fighting so fiercly against bebo in AfterHours (where postcount++ applies) aren't bothering to fight for their cause over here where alas no postcount ++ happens!

Lol!

MM
    never knew there was no postcount++ in TCN

well how about that. no postcount++

while(true)
    {
    postcount=postcount;
    }

boneless wrote:
    Hey KK... will you feed me?
    I thought you'd been weaned a long time ago?
    Nevermind!
    /out it pops!

Mmmmm... salty...

• Advertisement

Just make sure you don't get too many hairs in your teeth!

Wait a minute....:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭mountainyman

I reckon that the people defending bebo are paedos who can't wait to get their hands on an 8 year old or whatever.

Where does this Michael Birch guy live I have a ting ot 2 to say to him (with a crowbar).

It is simple bebo is a corporate that makes its money from rape.

You are all peado weirdos who rape kids end of

You've been watchin me haven't you MM??

I'm not actually sure if you actually believe the above post or not which is kind of worrying!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I reckon that the people defending bebo are paedos who can't wait to get their hands on an 8 year old or whatever.

Where does this Michael Birch guy live I have a ting ot 2 to say to him (with a crowbar).

It is simple bebo is a corporate that makes its money from rape.

You are all peado weirdos who rape kids end of

Ah the Christian troll, I don't really know what to make of you!

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    ...I don't really know what to make of you!
    The meat in a kiddie sandwich perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

The meat in a kiddie sandwich perhaps?

True, good suggestion. He's already said he's going to hell so why not!?

Right Paedos I will do you a deal find me myspaces and bebos with links to downloadable grime tracks and I will accept that they are not sh1t.

Why do you paedos love bebo so much?

MM

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    True, good suggestion. He's already said he's going to hell so why not!?
    Cool my own stalker.

MM

...find me myspaces and bebos with links to downloadable grime tracks and I will accept that they are not sh1t.

MM
    Heh?

What?

• Advertisement

find me myspaces and bebos with links to downloadable grime tracks apparently the kids use it to spread their music...

MM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

jules80 wrote:
    OK, why does this Sh1t keep on being moved here, Can't Ruu see we have enough of our own sh1t to put up with!

Totally 100% agreed. Who moved this here? Ill be back in a short while with some artillary

This is the cuckoos nest you are the freaks in the film freaks.

MM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 kokui

I just want to tell people to be wary of a problem that we may all face this winter.

As we know in winter the sun is lower in the sky. This can be annoying as it can get in your eyes. Now there is scum taking advantage of this.

What they do is, on clear days, they walk with their back to the sun. Someone comes walking towards them and the obviously cant see them because the sun is in their eyes. The thief's then knock them to the ground and rob them.

The people then have no idea what their attacker looked like...

I would just like to say to people, be careful in these clear winter months while walking in the direction of the sun because there's all types of scum out there.

Could they not come from behind you and beat you with a stick till you were unconscious?It would a lot easier for the scumbag.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

What's worse you can't escape this problem by walking perpendicular to the sun, as now they are all using a system of mirrors.

Its a disgrace, why aren't the cops doing etc etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Thanks for the tip there OP. *ahem*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 kokui

I don't know how these scum minds, or what excuse for a mind they have, work

All I'll say that people must be careful. It just goes to show they'll use anything to their advantage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭pbsuxok1znja4r

Block out the sun, I say. That'll show those cretins. Try to mug me, will they :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

C'mon,think of the children here

Advertisement