Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supplements

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Wait... It goes to Germany to go to Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭double GG

If anyone want's to take the plunge with My protein, There is a 15% off code from Sports motvation on Facebook. Code- MOTIVATE

250,000 LIKES. Thank you all!!! To celebrate here's a mega code for those of you in UK & Europe, Germany, etc: 15% off £50 from MyProtein!!! Use it to get protein, creatine, preworkouts, omega-3, high-quality vitamins, peanut butter, flaxseed power, coconut oil,.. Use this link: http://tiny.cc/sportsmotivation and this code: MOTIVATE

I have tried it and it works.

5kg of flavoured Whey for €55.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭gvgdhar

Hi,
    Is http://www.justvitamins.co.uk/ reliable to buy vitamin supplements (B12 and D). I thought they are reasonable in terms price!

Are there any reliable Irish online stores to get them?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Wait... It goes to Germany to go to Ireland?

That's what they're telling me anyway.

My package is marked for 19th Dec delivery. I'll let people know if it comes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭ooPabsoo

Any of you guys tried this stuff?

I used to use Jack3d, but since it's been banned I've stopped using it. The comedowns were also terrible!

I've read a few reviews on "Craze", and I'm tempted to give it a go. Anybody here use it?

• Advertisement

ooPabsoo wrote: »

I used to use Jack3d, but since it's been banned I've stopped using it. The comedowns were also terrible!

I've read a few reviews on "Craze", and I'm tempted to give it a go. Anybody here use it?

I use it. It's good. Just make sure to buy it from a reputable shop as there is fakes going around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

I use it. It's good. Just make sure to buy it from a reputable shop as there is fakes going around.

That sounds ridiculous.

drdeadlift wrote: »
    That sounds ridiculous.

Whats ridiculous? the fakes?

drdeadlift wrote: »

That sounds ridiculous.

Yeah I've heard there's a few fakes going around. Driven Sports posted an article on their site about it...seems to be mainly people on Amazon/EBay selling the fakes-and they've a list of eBay users who were caught.

Think I'll pick it up tomorrow and give it a go. What's the crash like? Or is there any? After a few scoops of jack3d I literally felt like dying haha...please say it's not that bad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Just placed an order with Ros Nutrition
    Thought I'd give them a try? anyone else use them?

If anyone wants to order something use AA752 as a code for 10% off.

I'll report back when get the stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

Zombienosh wrote: »
    Just placed an order with Ros Nutrition
    Thought I'd give them a try? anyone else use them?

If anyone wants to order something use AA752 as a code for 10% off.

I'll report back when get the stuff.

Their whey taste like dog ****e.
    The rest of their products are fine very too the point and well priced.Packaging might not look the best.

aye, I'm always a bit dubious of trying new whey and whey blends, The price is cheap enough though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭jugger0

I used it recently, i was very disappointed tbh, nothing on the old Jack3d! most times i took it i felt sick more then anything else.

jugger0 wrote: »
    I used it recently, i was very disappointed tbh, nothing on the old Jack3d! most times i took it i felt sick more then anything else.

Just ordered a tub of it! Hopefully it does the job for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭MikeC101

Same here, Craze does nothing for me at all.

Old Jack3D makes my heart race and gives me cold sweat. It's brilliant!

MrStuffins wrote: »
    That's what they're telling me anyway.

My package is marked for 19th Dec delivery. I'll let people know if it comes!

So, today is the 17th and it has travelled from the UK, to Germany, and now is apparently back in the UK! Oldbury.

Anyone know why they send their packages to Germany for them to be sent back to the UK?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

So, today is the 17th and it has travelled from the UK, to Germany, and now is apparently back in the UK! Oldbury.

Anyone know why they send their packages to Germany for them to be sent back to Germany?

That package has more air miles then I do..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

Anyone know why they send their packages to Germany for them to be sent back to Germany?

To make the process more efficient?;)

MikeC101 wrote: »
    Same here, Craze does nothing for me at all.

Old Jack3D makes my heart race and gives me cold sweat. It's brilliant!

How can that be good?!

Zombienosh wrote: »
    How can that be good?!

Because the notion of good is subjective and I spend all my waking hours longing for that sweet DMAA high. Only reason I lift is as an excuse to take it.

Although once I got one little panic attack and my mom got scared and warned me that I was moving with my auntie and uncle in Clare.

All a bit tongue in cheek, but genuinely, Jack3D is the only preworkout that actually does anything for me (beyond giving me a pounding headache and the need to pee every one and a half minutes).

Wouldn't make a habit of using it too much, and seeing as I've been all smart about it the next time I look at a tub I'll probably suffer a heart attack and become the poster child for people warning about the dangers of steroidz and creetinez.

• Advertisement

Because the notion of good is subjective and I spend all my waking hours longing for that sweet DMAA high. Only reason I lift is as an excuse to take it.

Although once I got one little panic attack and my mom got scared and warned me that I was moving with my auntie and uncle in Clare.

All a bit tongue in cheek, but genuinely, Jack3D is the only preworkout that actually does anything for me (beyond giving me a pounding headache and the need to pee every one and a half minutes).

Wouldn't make a habit of using it too much, and seeing as I've been all smart about it the next time I look at a tub I'll probably suffer a heart attack and become the poster child for people warning about the dangers of steroidz and creetinez.

Hey bro

You know where i can get some of that good stuff? nothing can replace the original... my one true love...

Hey bro

You know where i can get some of that good stuff? nothing can replace the original... my one true love...

Afraid not - I have a tub of it that I'm rationing at the moment!

Pretty sure DMAA is banned all across the EU now as well (though whether that's from Jack3D or the fact that it was being used in party pills in head shops I'm not sure).

Anyone know why they send their packages to Germany for them to be sent back to the UK?

Ah, so it turns out I might've been a bit hasty to fear that my package would be lost.

It was just delivered there an hour ago. A day earlier than they had estimated.

Despite the box looking like it had been chewed by Sarah Jessica Parker, everything was inside, everything was fine.

I also received a free 2.5KG bag of Instant Oats which was part of a special offer I availed of.

I am a satisfied customer :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Just got a tub of nutrition X big whey... chewing my shake at the moment. Yeah, chewing. Holy crap it's thick. Kind of a nice change, but not sure how well I'd tolerate it long term.

Come on myprotein!!

Tub of Berry Lemonade Craze arrived today. Just after having one scoop of it, hitting the gym in around half an hour. Hopefully it works for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,936 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Tub of Berry Lemonade Craze arrived today. Just after having one scoop of it, hitting the gym in around half an hour. Hopefully it works for me!

What brand is that and how's it taste?

Afraid not - I have a tub of it that I'm rationing at the moment!

Pretty sure DMAA is banned all across the EU now as well (though whether that's from Jack3D or the fact that it was being used in party pills in head shops I'm not sure).

Its such bullsheet, you can drink and smoke till your mickey falls off but you cant use jack3d...

SuprSi wrote: »
    What brand is that and how's it taste?

Driven Sports make it.... http://www.discountsupplements.ie/driven-sports-craze-238g-model-driven-sports?filter_name=craze

Berry Lemonade tastes fine. I'm not too fussed about the taste once it's actually drinkable. It's the results I'm looking for. I'll let you know how it is for me!

Just back from the Gym. Craze is good stuff! It's different to other pre workouts I've tried. It gives you much cleaner energy and focus-(I felt like normal except had more of a drive to lift), not like other pre workouts where you literally feel like you're on cocaine!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Just back from the Gym. Craze is good stuff! It's different to other pre workouts I've tried. It gives you much cleaner energy and focus-(I felt like normal except had more of a drive to lift), not like other pre workouts where you literally feel like you're on cocaine!

You are a marketers wet dream.

Advertisement