Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mutiny as passengers refuse to fly until Asians are removed

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

InFront wrote:
    you can't stop being Asian.

You're just not trying hard enough.

Honestly, with the advances in medical surgery and cosmetics you've really no excuse.

Interesting thought though, imagine potential terrorists using skin and hair dyes, contact lenses and other cosmetics to appear inconspicuous?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

InFront wrote:

Yeah, it could end up horribly wrong. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Tha Gopher wrote:
    That is quite possibly the most embarrasing petty comeback to a comment Ive seen in 3 plus years of using boards.

It was hardly a comeback but more a statement of fact. You asked would you drive a southern reg car down the shankill road. Well I know people who do, and I have actually been in one of them.

Are there skangers? yea pretty much everywhere.

However your examples are indictive of the usual knee-jerk reactions by people who should know better.

As pointed out your earlier example that an Asian with a backpack = most likely terrorist.

If everyone thought this way we would be on the road to stitching icons on thier clothes to ensure we can spot the terrorists. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Hobbes wrote:
    If everyone thought this way we would be on the road to stitching icons on thier clothes to ensure we can spot the terrorists. :rolleyes:
    i think tattooing numbers on their arms would work better.

seriously thoughm i can't see how anyone can justify these men being taken off a plane. it's a completely innapropriate knee jerk reaction that will only lead to more prejudice from white people and more dissonance from everyone else living in the west.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement