Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experiences/advice with Airsoft retailers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭gonesharp

has anybody had any dealings with www.wargamefever.com...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 jay&silentbob

Its been 3 days since i placed the order and apart from the receipt i got just after payment i havent heard back from gunner airsoft.My order says prosessing but since he has to downgrade the gun to 320FPS could this be the cause of the slow processing?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

its new year so do not expect it to be complete fast

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

yeah was nearly a week ago., it should be back to normal by now., i got stuff from ehobby that i ordered a couple of days before chinese new year.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

How do you pay wgcshop with paypal, do i just make payment with the order number they gave me or do they send out a request?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

There is a page on there web site that will run you thought it, in short you simply:

put order in
    get your quote
    go to your paypal page >> send money >> enter there email, then fill in amount along with order number in the comment/message box

I can not post the link at the moment (behind proxy at work) but there page has pictures and all, easy to follow will post when i get home.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

I've never bought anything airsoft related from any website other than our own retailers on here.
    So can anyone tell me are rosv any good and would i be better using ups/tnt or normal post as a means of delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

rsov are good, use normal post, stuff normally arrives about 5-7 working days after it's ordered, however it's chinese new year at the moment, so dont expect to receive any orders until the end of the month

tnt are grand, but not worth the extra cost for small orders and ups are to be avoided since they started seizing stupidly large amounts of stuff a couple of months back and people only got their stuff released recently, whether or not this still happens i dont know, but i would personally avoid using ups just because they did that in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭cpb

cpb wrote: »
    Any one ever use Army Tech shop on ebay before, bought a fobus holster last week paid for it with paypal same day and no corresponce since not even receipt for payment is this the norm with him.:confused:

Anyone any experience of this seller on ebay it has been two weeks and nothing

rsov are good, use normal post, stuff normally arrives about 5-7 working days after it's ordered, however it's chinese new year at the moment, so dont expect to receive any orders until the end of the month

tnt are grand, but not worth the extra cost for small orders and ups are to be avoided since they started seizing stupidly large amounts of stuff a couple of months back and people only got their stuff released recently, whether or not this still happens i dont know, but i would personally avoid using ups just because they did that in the first place.

Thanks kd
    Any idea when chinese new year celebrations end?

• Advertisement

got a link cpb?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Mweelrea wrote: »
    Thanks kd
    Any idea when chinese new year celebrations end?

Some HK stores are back tomorrow the 12th feb
    others wont be back till next monday the 18th feb

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭cpb

Robster wrote: »
    Some HK stores are back tomorrow the 12th feb
    others wont be back till next monday the 18th feb

Yeah thanks Robster just checked it there, Rosv wont be back till the 18th

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Mweelrea wrote: »
    Yeah thanks Robster just checked it there, Rosv wont be back till the 18th

Waiting for stuff myself Mweelrea ,
    the wait is horrible

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

The saga has ended. I swear they could make a movie about it. My scope from EbayBanned has finally arrived. Fully intact and exactly what I wanted. It actually came with a lens cover that the description says it didn't have so that's a bonus. It was worth the wait but not the hassle. If he told me from the start it would take longer than normal I wouldn't have minded. I'll think twice about using them again. They have a good range and good prices but my first choice will go elsewhere when I can.

NakedDex wrote: »
    The saga has ended. I swear they could make a movie about it. My scope from EbayBanned has finally arrived. Fully intact and exactly what I wanted. It actually came with a lens cover that the description says it didn't have so that's a bonus. It was worth the wait but not the hassle. If he told me from the start it would take longer than normal I wouldn't have minded. I'll think twice about using them again. They have a good range and good prices but my first choice will go elsewhere when I can.

fireworksoq7.jpg

:D finally.,

Robster wrote: »
    Waiting for stuff myself Mweelrea ,
    the wait is horrible

I can only imagine how bad that must be:(

If i used the postal service over UPS or TNT would it still go through customs even though it would only be a scope?

Haha, yeah tell me about it. I couldn't get home quick enough from work to get my hands on it finally. It's epic though.

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

A little unusual for a retailer to be posting in this thread, but UNcompany was the only other retailer we could find that had a particular part we needed for a GBB pistol repair. The part is the size of a 1c coin and about the same weight. How much for shipping?

$24. Nice...

Steve

• Advertisement

yeah i was looking for parts from them once aswell, thats crazy money for postage, i thought prince charles was gonna had deliver it to me for that money.,

Ehobby. My first time dealing with them. I'd like to make a comparison between ehobby and ebaybanned if I may.

EbayBanned;
    Expected situation:
    3 items ordered and paid for in one transaction. Courier delivery. ETA: 1 week.
    Actual situation:
    3 items ordered and paid for in one transaction. Unknown delivery methods. No confirmation letter. No tracking number.
    3 weeks later, bipod arrives.
    4 weeks later, $3 sling arrives.
    7 weeks later, scope arrives.

E-Hobby Asia;
    Expected situation:
    3 items ordered and paid for in two seperate transactions. EMS delivery. ETA: 1-2 weeks.
    Actual situation:
    3 items ordered and paid for in two seperate transactions. EMS delivery.
    First order placed 23:45 Tuesday.
    Second order placed 00:10 Wednesday.
    First order and second order sent Thursday, confirmation letter and tracking number recieved for both.
    Second order arrived Friday morning at 11:15. First order at Post Office Depot awaiting departure. Will arrive at my door on Monday.

Summary:
    EbayBanned, 3 items delivered inside of 7 weeks with no voluntary contact.
    E-Hobby, 3 items delivered in 3 days with perfect and clear automated contact.

I know who I'm going to in future. I couldn't be happier with that.

told ya you wouldnt be dissapointed dex.,:)
    ive bought loads from them and when they sent me the wrong pistol once they compensated me by giving me a free red dot site., :)

Didn't expect them to be quite that good though. Utterly astonished I'm holding it this fast to be honest.

Kind of shows you how bad the Irish postal network is when I'm still waiting on a letter from Limerick since Monday, but this travelled half way around the world in a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

hay guys im Aaron,just got my first airsoft gun for 120 euro its an m4a1 carbine or something like that haha.
    im brand new to this and want to start using it in games but i dont know where to go or what i need to play,can someone please heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllppppppppppppp would be very much appreciated

ordered over 9 days now from gunner with no response.sent an e-mail 3 days ago and no reply

does anyone no when gunnerairsoft isback open and how long should it take to get a reply?

some places are stating business as usuall around the 20th but to be honest ive never met any asian people that celebrate new year for this long., you should have recieved some reply by now.,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Gunner are notorious getting back to emails, use all the addresses on their front page, twice, being polite, as they are a busy retailer.

Very good when they get back to you but they do take awhile.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Cant speak highly enough of Tony [eirsoft.ie] the guy brings customer services to insane new levels :D, Hes after replacing my M500 with another shotty free of charge, couldn't believe it when i saw the massive box my Posty was giving me. I was only expecting replacement charging handles and not for a good few weeks at that.
    Tony your a hero! lol, many thanks again chief :)

Advertisement