Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Return of the BULBS

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

*natter natter natter*

I can see the BULBS being the usual suspects again despite all the macho bravado natter posted. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

kaimera wrote:
    *natter natter natter*

I can see the BULBS being the usual suspects again despite all the macho bravado natter posted. :rolleyes:

what are you suggesting???????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

He's suggesting that the elite HPSS clique wont turn up and so it'll just be the CS clique...again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

:)

Prove me wrong.

kaimera wrote:
    :)

Prove me wrong.

MAYBE I WILL!!!!!!

So long as you're all not CS-ish in my presence!:p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

MAYBE I WILL!!!!!!

So long as you're all not CS-ish in my presence!:p

Wouldnt dream of talking about CPU wars in anyone elses prescence. I feel nerdy enough as it is

Peteee wrote:
    I feel nerdy enough as it is

And so you should. Well, if I'm still around, and not on Erasmus in Poland for the first BULBS, I might just make an appearance. If you're all lucky enough. Maybe. Possibly. It's a thought which I'm presently entertaining. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Zapho

So has anything been decided? I was a bit MIA for a while, missed this entire thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Zapho wrote:
    So has anything been decided? I was a bit MIA for a while, missed this entire thread.

Not as of yet......We should all probably come to a decision sometime this week.

Cheers
    Rory

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement