Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Return of the BULBS

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭StephenInsane

4440hz = Rozie????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

440hz = Rozie????

:)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

4440hz = Rozie????

Must be the red hair!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Now now you lot, STOP IT. you are lowering the tone!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

could we not have an evening BULBS round 7:30-9/10, then every1 could go to House warmings, even in week 1 cos the dreaded people at the top of the lecture halls will have started piling work on by week 2.

BTW- the Limerick forum want to join with UL for beers as therir last one was a flop apparently

• Advertisement

ninty9er wrote:

BTW- the Limerick forum want to join with UL for beers as therir last one was a flop apparently

The more the merrier :)

ninty9er wrote:

Excellent...more victims for my ever growing army of the undead!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I think I saw that army of the undead leaving the Lodge there last time I was passing by, mouths tainted with blood or buckfast or a bit of both.
    Whichever species you crossbred the females with are truly terrifying.

Whichever species you crossbred the females with are truly terrifying.

Strange...The only breeding being done with females was with Mossin? :p

Bring teh LIM forum folks along.

Then we can throw the book of 'cliques' out the proverbial window :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

You have a book of cliques?

Is it only the inner circle of the board that has this volume or can we all have one?

/me flips to chapter on 'Inner Circle cliques'

Hmm...only the inner circle may have this current publication of the book but everyone can have the revised edition.

kaimera wrote:
    /me flips to chapter on 'Inner Circle cliques'

Hmm...only the inner circle may have this current publication of the book but everyone can have the revised edition.

Hmmmmm do I not have one cos Im a girl?

:confused: :mad: :( sigh this always happens

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭missgwish

hey ya'll!

i'm goin into comp sys this yr, feelin a little old cause i'm 21 and will be wit likkle firsties but i must say, liking the sound of the BULBS! :D

are most of ye really in comp sys? and eh, is their much metal/rock around UL?! :o

missgwish wrote:
    hey ya'll!

i'm goin into comp sys this yr, feelin a little old cause i'm 21 and will be wit likkle firsties but i must say, liking the sound of the BULBS! :D

are most of ye really in comp sys? and eh, is their much metal/rock around UL?! :o

More fresh blood!

21 is young, considering we know 2 31 yr olds in Comp Sys!

Your more then welcome to the beers of course..since your Comp Sys, you get automatic entry into our clique ;)

Ask rory about metal!

Out of the UL crowd theres a good 7 of us in Comp Sys and ex UCC Comp Sci... You know her cos she uses a mac ;)

Peteee wrote:
    You know her cos she uses a mac ;)

Course makes so much sense that the girl is the one who is intelligent enough to buy a decent computer! Whats that you say.. something bad about macs?

/looks that the shiny hammer nukem left behind

mhahahahahaha

missgwish wrote:
    hey ya'll!

21? pfft, I was roughly the same age :)

Welcome to UL and the BULBS are fun!
    Course makes so much sense that the girl is the one who is intelligent enough to buy a decent computer!

A decent computer for what? :confused: Not everyone edits music or photos.

Games ftw! ;):p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Peteee wrote:

Ask rory about metal!

Why do I always get singled out for this? Is it because I drink and smoke a bit too much, walk around wearing a trench coat and most of the music coming out of my room is metal :)

Cheers
    Rory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

missgwish wrote:
    i'm goin into comp sys this yr

Not another one... *sigh*

Despite your entry into the common* clique of CSers, vilcome to zee board :)
    Peteee wrote:
    Your more then welcome to the beers of course..since your Comp Sys, you get automatic entry into our clique ;)

Out of the UL crowd theres a good 7 of us in Comp Sys and ex UCC Comp Sci...

*shrinks back futher into the corner, now much outnumbered by the reigning clique*

*yes I meant 'common' in a derogatory fashion. So there. Hmmph. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Not another one... *sigh*

Despite your entry into the common* clique of CSers, vilcome to zee board :)

*shrinks back futher into the corner, now much outnumbered by the reigning clique*

*yes I meant 'common' in a derogatory fashion. So there. Hmmph. :p

'wan the HPSS clique...all two of us...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭missgwish

Peteee wrote:
    More fresh blood!

21 is young, considering we know 2 31 yr olds in Comp Sys!

Ask rory about metal!

Out of the UL crowd theres a good 7 of us in Comp Sys and ex UCC Comp Sci... You know her cos she uses a mac ;)

cool! thanks for all the welcomes!

phew bout the age thing, i was a little anxious about it tbh :rolleyes:

and i'll be sure to look out for the trench coat so! i aint exactly your cliched metaller tho! heehee, you'll c wat i mean at the beers. :D

shena

klong wrote:
    'wan the HPSS clique...all two of us...

HEAR HEAR!!

D'ya hear that oh-ye-of-CS-cliqueishness??? YEAH! The HPSSers are coming to get ye* :p:D :eek:

*not really; not yet anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

HEAR HEAR!!

D'ya hear that oh-ye-of-CS-cliqueishness??? YEAH! The HPSSers are coming to get ye* :p:D :eek:

*not really; not yet anyway

There's more of me (I mean us) than you :p

rmacm wrote:
    There's more of me (I mean us) than you :p

yeah, but as HPSSers we're...better, na na na na naaaaa :o

Look, we all know that engineers are the best... so quiet now you lot. This is me abusing my power to suppress the lot of you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

yeah, but as HPSSers we're...better, na na na na naaaaa :o

Damn right! *shakes fist in direction of CS clique*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Damn this to hell!!

Too many cliques. I need to bring some Business ppl to this forum.

Damn!!

Mossin wrote:
    Damn this to hell!!

Damn!!

Yeah right! There are no other business people on here :) They are all off on ebay buying dvds entitled how to make your first million or something like that. pfft business, indeed

Mossin wrote:
    Damn this to hell!!

Damn!!

Psshhtt, this is the one place where Business students don't outnumber the rest of us by extraordinary numbers.

Klong and I plan to take over the Boards with our new-found clique. So there. See, studying history is better than studying silly computers, at least we'll know how to organise our revolution properly, what with our knowledge of all those revolutions from years yonder. :p

Right Klong?

Klong?

Kl...?

:o

• Advertisement

Klong and I plan to take over the Boards with our new-found clique. So there. See, studying history is better than studying silly computers, at least we'll know how to organise our revolution properly, what with our knowledge of all those revolutions from years yonder. :p

great we can have 'guess the nazi' competitions and WWII trivia lmao

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement