Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orientation Guide

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

You can bring them on a tour of my office... and say... 'this is why you need to get out after 4 years... or you turn into ONE OF THESE and then point at me and laugh'

see how long it takes you to get banned!

gwan try it

twill be fun

honest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

Looks like we're going to have to take them through all the tunnels anyway cos its going to be raining all week apparently. Don't suppose the Orientation people will give us bootiful bright yellow rainjackets aswell?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Bring them to the Scholars and warn them that the same could happen to the Stables if they don't drink :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

440Hz wrote:
    You can bring them on a tour of my office... and say... 'this is why you need to get out after 4 years... or you turn into ONE OF THESE and then point at me and laugh'

see how long it takes you to get banned!

gwan try it

twill be fun

honest

You can't ban me...

sceptre wrote:
    You can't ban me...

No but.....you dont know where my office is you you you STALKER

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Well if it's raining i'll be taking mine on a sharp trip up the stairs in foundation and into the E-block "this is the canteen and also where you can bug a few economics tutors"

Down to SAA-"this is where you queue for 4 hours before you find ouyt you can put ur grant details in a post box"

Down to register them. over the c block under the canopy - thats the library - turn around back in and up to the stables through C-B stairs.

The lodge is 3 bus stops away

Bye, see ys round

Well, that was fun. Given that I was one of the red-tee-shirted ones I didn't have a group to take anywhere any day but fun regardless.

woohoo I got to stay inside in the SU all day everyday! And double-woohoo I didn't lose my voice this year! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

woohoo I got to stay inside in the SU all day everyday! And double-woohoo I didn't lose my voice this year! :D:D:D

Im guessing you were downstairs girl were you?? I was one of the tools that was dragging people round in the rain :( and got delayed by an hour and a half in the HS building. Twas a good laugh all the same though

cooperguy wrote:
    Im guessing you were downstairs girl were you?? I was one of the tools that was dragging people round in the rain :( and got delayed by an hour and a half in the HS building. Twas a good laugh all the same though

yep that was me! yeah I heard that some people were waiting aaaaaaages on shuttle buses and what not.

On another note, why didn't you say hi :mad: :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

yep that was me! yeah I heard that some people were waiting aaaaaaages on shuttle buses and what not.

Well technically I was talking to you during the week but I didnt fancy saying "so are you bluedolphin" cause that conversation could have worked out very badly after all there was a 50-50 chance it wasnt you!!

And sceptre which do you think is better being a red t-shirt or being a yellow one

cooperguy wrote:
    And sceptre which do you think is better being a red t-shirt or being a yellow one

Oh god you dont wanna be starting the red, yellow, red, yellow discussion with him... you will be here all year... esp if we get on to buses :D

sorry couldnt resist!! love ya lots like jelly tots :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

You mean you didn't do the official boards.ie handshake?

I think we should have some sort of coded message (ala Something Awful's 'Do you have stairs in your house'?)

cooperguy wrote:
    Well technically I was talking to you during the week but I didnt fancy saying "so are you bluedolphin" cause that conversation could have worked out very badly after all there was a 50-50 chance it wasnt you!!

And there was a 50:50 chance it was me! So which one were you? Were you the one in the yellow t-shirt? ;):D

Peteee wrote:
    You mean you didn't do the official boards.ie handshake?

I think we should have some sort of coded message (ala Something Awful's 'Do you have stairs in your house'?)

Seconded!

cooperguy wrote:
    The guys in the red shirts are always the ones who get killed when you beam down to a new planet so I'd have to say yellow.

Good post-orientation week night in Trinity Rooms last night for anyone involved who didn't bother going. Nice freebies too. Sully was the only one who actually turned up in his tee-shirt.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

sceptre wrote:
    The guys in the red shirts are always the ones who get killed when you beam down to a new planet so I'd have to say yellow.

Good post-orientation week night in Trinity Rooms last night for anyone involved who didn't bother going. Nice freebies too. Sully was the only one who actually turned up in his tee-shirt.

That's just gr8:rolleyes: Why not thursday when people don't hjave work to go to. Stupid Student Affairs :confused: --bad call on that one

I had 3 good groups. Had business on tuesday, dear God how did I survive that one. ~I had to talk them thru the course to avoid the silences. TG I'm a bus student

Advertisement